Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Short Story creation game/contest
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/31/2018 at 11:02 AM Post #31
((OOC: For those of my friends that haven't gotten this before. It's an invitation to read our game story. If it interests you to join in on the fun, tinychat Sapphirethewolf9339 to come play and she will assign you a position in order. If you don't want to see it anymore, just tinychat me.))

"So what you're saying is that natural color for ryori in this realm is a genetic hallmark for nobility only, and that practicing arts to replicate that are frowned upon?" I asked, trying to shed some understanding on the situation. "Legality has nothing to do with it." Constellation put in. "It has more to do with class and maintaining bloodlines."

Frost then tilted it's head to aid in the mage's explanation and position. "The nobility are virtually a law unto themselves that aren't subject to the rules they lay down for the, 'knights' I think is the word you use in your world, to enforce on those NOT of their class." Frost's head dipped a little saddened for Constellation as she shared. "For which Constellations class has fallen when they found out." My eyes widened in surprise, and with a little trepidation, "So if the local noble was offended by that he could slaughter all of you without repercussions? That's wrong, and barbaric I think."

Ash listened to everyone intently. I expected she was the youngest of the three,since she revered and subordinated to letting the other two speak first. "The Duke and his Lords have been content to merely have us shunned in the community, even from our own family prides. But if they discover you hiding among us that could change." I was about to reply to Ash but she added very quickly."That doesn't mean we would turn you away, though. You need our help after all."

I smiled a little at even that little comfort. "So what should our next move be?" I asked, hopeful that they were all aboard with helping me get home...
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 1/31/2018 at 12:57 PM Post #32
(Deleted)
Edited By Charzard on 1/31/2018 at 12:58 PM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 2/6/2018 at 2:59 PM Post #33
I'm interested in joining!i make really weird RPGs at night and I act them out in my bed maybe one night I could do that and then write a story based on it!also I just like reading XP
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 9:56 AM Post #34
Okay!!!! Also that would be interesting...... I would enjoy that ^-^

(ALSO!!!!!!! Griffi? Dragongem? You there?)

I'm gonna place you right after Dragongem23 if people respond.......
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 2/9/2018 at 9:58 AM.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 10:04 AM Post #35
I'm here. I'm just stuck. I'm not sure what to write.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #36
Oh okay..... Let's see if I can come up with a starter for you. This is what I got:

(main character)
Trouble...... Deep trouble..... What were we to do...... Hopefully they knew. "We should... Try to figure out if they know..... If they do. We might have to go." Frost said. Constellation sighed. Ash nodded. "We have to be cautious though..... We can't let you go out there." Frost said to me. I nodded
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 2/13/2018 at 11:15 AM Post #37
"So.... I'm in trouble. Like, deep trouble. What are we going to do?" I asked. Hopefully they knew.
"We should keep our heads low. Try to figure out if they know about you. If they do, we might have to go." Frost said.
Constellation sighed. "I don't want to leave. This is home...."
Ash nodded. "It'll be okay."
"We have to be cautious though. We can't let you go out there." Frost said to me.
I nodded in response. "I trust you guys. I know we can stay safe together."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/13/2018 at 3:46 PM Post #38
Ash looked at the others"We won't let them take him right?"
Contallation replied"Of course not..why would we?"
"It could maybe bring the bounty off of us..maybe even get us a pardon" Frost replied
Ash shocked looked at Frost.."You wouldn't dare.." she growled

(As of now..i'm stuck so we need action)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.