Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Arcana's Star
Page 70 1, 2, 3... 69, 70, 71... 81, 82, 83 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 9:54 PM Post #691
Do eat. Do not starve yourself. I have already healed your raccoon, it would be rather a burden if I would have to heal you too, is that not right? A smooth, cold voice echoed into your head as the door of your room swung open silently. A woman stood there, dressed entirely in black, her onyx-coloured hair flowing down behind her. Even though she was indoors, she still wore a hat and her face was covered by a half veil, only allowing you to see her piercing brown eyes. Eat, and then we will talk.

IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 6/12/2018 at 1:21 AM Post #692
Do eat. Do not starve yourself. I have already healed your raccoon, it would be rather a burden if I would have to heal you too, is that not right? A smooth, cold voice echoed into your head as the door of your room swung open silently. A woman stood there, dressed entirely in black, her onyx-coloured hair flowing down behind her. Even though she was indoors, she still wore a hat and her face was covered by a half veil, only allowing you to see her piercing brown eyes. Eat, and then we will talk.

April took in the womans face, trying not to seem rude as she broke eye contact and timidly took up a bit of the food before gingerly biting into it. She let the flavour sink in before taking another. She felt guilty and greedy, hence avoiding eye contact with the lady. She didn't ask if she would eat and hoped she wasn't seeming rude or this is Hansel and Gretel..
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 6:30 AM Post #693
Please, there is no need to hold back. Eat your fill. In this world, not everyone will be his nice. She seemed to sense your discomfort and sat down soundlessly on the bed near you. You noticed that she seemed to float instead of actually come in contact to anything physical. While you ate, Diana clambered towards the lady and tried to climb into her lap.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/29/2018 at 3:36 AM Post #694
Please, there is no need to hold back. Eat your fill. In this world, not everyone will be his nice. She seemed to sense your discomfort and sat down soundlessly on the bed near you. You noticed that she seemed to float instead of actually come in contact to anything physical. While you ate, Diana clambered towards the lady and tried to climb into her lap.

She blearily watched Diana with a smile and she took in the food, April ate slowly and with purpose. She let all the flavour sink in. She didn't want to ask the lady any questions and just believe her. She was still nervous and scared, but felt some comfort here. She hoped she wasn't being a pain to the lady and could pay her back.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 8:36 PM Post #695
Can you please move this to roleplay games please?
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 8:40 PM Post #696
You are in silence for a moment and the lady just watched you, elegantly sitting beside you with her hands crossed in her lap. Diana seemed to be feeling slightly chirpy and grabbed a couple of small spherical fruits and began to do something like juggling with them.
After some time, something seemed to change and the lady suddenly stood up. Forgive me for leaving you, but there has been a disturbance. I shall be back as soon as possible. With those words, she glided out of the room.
You did notice, however, that she had pulled out two small blades from some unknown sheath as she went.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 8:43 PM Post #697
This thread has been moved to: Roleplay Games.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 3:08 AM Post #698
You are in silence for a moment and the lady just watched you, elegantly sitting beside you with her hands crossed in her lap. Diana seemed to be feeling slightly chirpy and grabbed a couple of small spherical fruits and began to do something like juggling with them.
After some time, something seemed to change and the lady suddenly stood up. Forgive me for leaving you, but there has been a disturbance. I shall be back as soon as possible. With those words, she glided out of the room.
You did notice, however, that she had pulled out two small blades from some unknown sheath as she went.

She tentatively stood up, "I'm capable to fighting if you want" she mumbled, "I'm not from this world, but I know enough to get around, as well as some Earth." she looked to the side, gripping her fist together, as uncomfortable as she felt about fighting, and not wanting to distract the lady, April felt it necessary to help her and pay back the debt.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 6:14 AM Post #699
I can see you do not wish to fight. The lady's voice floated through your head as if she could sense your feelings. And even if you wished to, you would not fare well. I am not saying you are not capable, though. The enemy I am going to face is rather out of your league, and can even be considered challenging for me. It is way to dangerous for you, as you would very definitely die if you came. Do not follow me. With that, she quickly glided out of the room. With the lady gone, Diana jumped at your legs and ran to the door, stopping there and looking back at you.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:59 AM Post #700
I can see you do not wish to fight. The lady's voice floated through your head as if she could sense your feelings. And even if you wished to, you would not fare well. I am not saying you are not capable, though. The enemy I am going to face is rather out of your league, and can even be considered challenging for me. It is way to dangerous for you, as you would very definitely die if you came. Do not follow me. With that, she quickly glided out of the room. With the lady gone, Diana jumped at your legs and ran to the door, stopping there and looking back at you.

April simply bowed her head, "We should keep to her wishes" she stuttered, voice raspy, she hoped she hadn't just cursed someone to their death, "Diana, w-we should prepare medicine and a comfortable place to rest, encase she is injured." April looked away, bright red, worried and scared. She could hear her heart pound in her ears.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 69, 70, 71... 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.