Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Fall pets search^^
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 9:46 AM Post #1
just as during summer fest there will be people how could use a helping hand collecting the pets they love^^
so ping me when you place your list here so i can make a link to it in this first post^^

people how can use an helping hand^^
- me myself and i :P i will be making/hunting the zone for two breeding pares of everything agen (one pare for Lily and one pare for myself)
- SpaceElf1
- Frawn
- Ley
-
-
-
Edited By AliceHearts on 11/1/2017 at 4:44 PM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 9:49 AM Post #2
things i will be looking for:

2 pares of all the new themed for this fall fest^^

for Lily i will try to get tagged with the traits she collects on them
WANTED: TAGGED THEMED: 'Branch Winged' Lunemara, 'Tentacled Winged' Aeridini, 'Tundra' Vulnyx, 'Seafur' Sylvorpa, 'Tortoise Shell' Vulnyx, 'Mantis Shrimp' Sylvorpa, 'Jingle Bells' Griff, 'Flaming Hellhound Skull' Lupora, 'Snowflake Rune' Morkko, 'Dragonfly' Nephini, 'Fox Tail' Bulbori, 'Wispy Tail' Luffox

for myself i will be looking pesifecly for Jewels and Crown on Ryori and Fire Tiger and Storm Armor on Nyt.

from fabled cata's i still need (but would not mind extra becaus there all realy nice^^)
0x aeri
0x griffi
0x lig
0x nephini
0x ny'vene
0x puff
0x ryori
Edited By AliceHearts on 11/20/2017 at 7:52 AM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 10:04 AM Post #3
As always, I am looking for a pair of each tagged pet. I should have more time to play this fest, starting after next Monday! So, hopefully I can help you! :)
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 10:57 AM Post #4
that would be very nice becaus with all the rl ****** going on in my live i fear i will have les time (althow i first need a new place to live befor i can move, so some reson it only works that way it's very anoying :P) and i won't be abel to spent the amount of rl money i spend during summer fest either. becaus well i will have to pay the full rent and all other thing that come with living on your own (ok with my yonger sister but she don't plan on staying long and she is going to get merryed in the first week of January so she will need her money for that) so yes next to moving i'm alsow playing weding planner for her :P (sstt no i'm not to bussy for Sylestia and even if i would be i would still go on with my insance plans :P becaus i have managed to do it everytime so fare^^)
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 11:26 AM Post #5
Well, that is alot! Real life really gets in a the way of our fest fun!
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 11:48 AM Post #6
Please do not ping me....I have it written on my page.. Good luck tho, I dont inteend to partake much this fest unless one of my designs gets chosen...RL stuff for me too
Edited By LadyMoriarty on 10/27/2017 at 11:48 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 12:12 PM Post #7
I'll let you know what I'm after as soon as I know what the themes are. :)
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 669
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 1:28 PM Post #8
I currently have Morkko and Nytekrie Catalysts to swap.

I will be trying to get--

1 Nephini of each Theme.

Hoping for my very first Themed Ryori!

At least 2 pets of each Theme of the following (don't have to be male and female)--

Aeries with Frosted, Eyespots, Nebula, Monarch, Sea Foam, Lily Tail, Fly Trap Tail, Pampas Tail, Dahlia Tail, Poinsettia Tail, Bat Flower, Tiger Sparrow Wings, Tentacle Wings, Elegant Feathered Wings, and any Mutation 3 trait except Corruption.

Faeloras with Gene 1 anything but Skeletal, Leaf Impression, Jungle Stripes, Numbat, Lucky Runes, any Gene 3 trait, Jingle Bell Harness, Flowered Headdress, any Mutation 3 trait.

Kelparies with Glowfish, Seaweed, Calico, Leopard Seal, Dusky, Tiger Shark, Lionfish, Sweetlips, Whale Shark; Gene 2 Sea Horse, Monarch, Nebula, Speckles; Lucky Runes, Deep Sea Runes; Pearl Armor, Ornate Armor, Heavy Scaled Plating; Central Fins, Luminous Fins, Heavy Scaled Plating; Mystic Horns, Heavy Scaled Skull, Luminous Mane, Glowing Water.

Lunemaras with Gene 1 Grub, June, Silky; Gene 2 Frosted Tips, Silky, Tri Color; Gene 3 Beetle, White Peacock, Cecropia; Avatar, Fairy, Cosmic Moth Antennae; Firefly, Swirling Snowflakes, Lunar Garb; Avatar, Dragonfly, Fairy, Ladybug, Mantis Wings.

Luporas with Any G1 trait; any G2 trait except Harlequin; any G3 trait; Spiked Collar, Spiked Chain Collar, Mystic Ribbon, Celestial Armor; any M2 trait except Mechanical Wings; Jeweled Horns, Ornamental Headpiece, Crystal Ice Crown.

Puffadores with Fancy Swirls, Bernese, Merle, Spotted Skunk, Leopard, Clouded Leopard; Siamese, Striped Skunk, Three Toned Fur, Fur Smudges, Red Panda, Petals, Delicate Runes, Bell Wrap, Beaded Flower Wrap, Fancy Trappings; Fancy Crown, Beaded Flower Crown, Pinned Bow, Pinned Flower; any M3 trait except Icicle Wings.

Qitaries with Socks, Quagga, Lucky Runes, Tiger, Zebra Star Runes, Snowflake Runes; Turtle Shell, Tipped, Mackerel Scales; Tri-colored, Raccoon, Monarch Mane; Jeweled Ribbons, Peacock Armor; Unicorn Horn, Luxurious Locks, Whiskered Dragon Mane, Elaborate Horns; Demon Wings, Stardust Wings, Enchanted Butterflies, Feathered Wings.

Sylvorpas with Mantis Shrimp, Blue Tang, G1 Clown Triggerfish, Spark Stripes, Emperor Angelfish; Water Sprite, Underbelly Fade, Alpine Newt; Lucky Runes, Pollen Markings, Iridescence, Lotus Lights; Mutation One anything except Body Webbing and Naga Armor; Fairy Wings, Lotus Flowers; Angler Lights, Leafy Seadragon Head Fins, Mystic Head Fins, Seaweed Whirlwind, Floating Lotus, Fairy Crown.

Zolnixies with Banded Stripes, Regal Markings, Ornate Spangles, African Painted, Ocelot, Marbled Fox, Kitsune, Dapple, Royalty, Advanced Runes, Lucky Runes, Star Runes, any M1 trait (Mystic Orbs), Fairy Rings, Pearl Armor, Twisted Root Armor, Shaman Mane, Chain Jewelry, Magic Spell, Butterfly Wings, Comet Moth Wings, Glowlight Wings, any of the Feathered Wings.

I bolded the traits I'm especially looking for in each species.

Thanx for doing this, Alice!
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 11/10/2017 at 1:38 PM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 2:36 PM Post #9
no problem Space^^ this is the easyest way to know how is looking for what so that if someone runs into something they don't want they could make someone els happy with it^^
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 79
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 12:15 PM Post #10
I am not looking
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.