Page 162 1, 2, 3... 161, 162, 163 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 8:59 PM Post #1611

Mood: Creative and energetic

I'm working on learning to machine-gun rap, which is just rapping very fast, and it should sound like a machine gun that keeps beat. I'm learning the raps here at 1:42 and 3:01 specifically, by Seo Changbin and Han (Jisung) respectively. STAY forever!
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 2:16 AM Post #1612

mood: tired and feeling trapped

I applied for a job and ill know Monday or Tuesday if I have an interview... this was the worst weekend ever..
it started ok and I spent the night at a friends, my first friend in 11 years.. so i get a text from mom or as i call her boss of the house, saying that i need to help with the lumber, so I'm on the way home and then i get another text that says don't worry about it. so i get home and then she starts swearing at me and calling me unreliable when i was actually home before dad phoned the lumber guy to find out later that afternoon, so were having a family bbq and i tell grandma about my day, yeah all this happened Saturday, grams told me when i was done mom told her that we didn't pick up the lumber to Sunday and that now pudge and dad are going to get it. so one she yelled at me for no reason and two called me unreliable when i do more for this crappy family then she does. i hope i get this job and so fricking out of this house. (I'm 31... it is impossible to find a job near me) I'm going to wash my hands of her.. when I came home suday at 5pm no one was even there to greet me.....
Edited By Flamesremoura on 6/8/2020 at 9:02 PM.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 9:04 AM Post #1613
oh wow, thats actually a really good idea
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 9:58 AM Post #1614

I've never been good with journaling my feelings so this might be a good idea to try

Emotion
Periwinkleish

I know periwinkle is a color but that's the only way I can think to describe how I feel in one solid word.Lately I've just been..bummed out for no reason and I have a few speculations as to why.But I've still got a few things I've been enjoying.I've also been feeling extremely lethargic lately...but when I do need to sleep i'm bursting with energy....
Edited By Dragongem23 on 6/8/2020 at 12:01 PM.
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 6:40 PM Post #1615
I'd love to join as a therapist! I actually plan on becoming a therapist after I finish with my first career.

About me!

Heyo loves! I'm Coda, but you can all call me Cody or C if you want. Despite my avatar, I am a cis female and identify as such. I've lived in four different countries, although my current home is in Washington, USA. I love learning languages and am currently fluent in 3. I am an adult player, but still very much a kid at heart! My inbox is always open, and I always love receiving pings, so please don't be afraid to contact me. I do tend to shoot from the hip. I will never be mean, and I'll always love you, but I'm going to tell you the honest truth.

Likes: I love mythology - I have wrote a thesis on Joseph Campbell's monomyth theory and absolutely love the subject of any and all mythologies. I love traveling, and my current job allows me to travel a lot, which I love! I've worked training dogs before, and am a huge dog fanatic. My favorite breeds are working dogs, particularly herding dogs. I grew up in a farm town and those dogs were always running around. I don't care too much for small dogs or cats, but I certainly don't hate them! I am not the biggest fan of birds, though. My family used to own a pair of conures when I was younger, and let's just say that we didn't quite get along.

I also am an avid reader! I've read pretty much most popular series out there, but I'm quite picky about what I like. I love LOTR, the Hobbit, Narnia, and Sherlock Holmes. I'm a huge fan of Netflix' Lucifer and Sherlock, and I will likely gush nonstop about them if given the chance. I love Star Wars, Marvel and DC, too, but I'm not familiar with all of the lore surrounding those universes.

I love, love, LOVE music! I have been a semi-professional orchestral musician for 8 years. I currently play flute and bassoon, but would love to pick up guitar or ukulele (probably uke 'cause I'm smoll.) I also sing a little bit, but don't consider myself to be any good. I've acted and played in pit orchestras before, which has been super fun! I also enjoy cooking and eating. My favorite foods would have to be grilled or steamed vegetables. Particularly broccoli and brussel sprouts. Yum!

Dislikes: Cheese. Well, actually, I love cheese. But, since I am lactose intolerant, I don't particularly like what cheese does to me. I don't like hypocrites. I don't like when people shove their beliefs down each other's throats or when people demonize others. I don't like hate, as I believe it is toxic. Except for mosquitoes. Because heck, I really hate mosquitoes.

Help: When I was younger, I experienced isassociation, insomnia, abusive relationships, and sleep terror. I've also experienced depression and isolation. I've since overcome my struggles. But I did it with help! Please ping me if you need advice, if you need help applying for schools, or if you just need someone to be there for you. Even if I don't know you, I still love and care about you. I'll protect you and fight for you whenever you need somebody to!

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 9:50 PM Post #1616
welcome! Join the discord?

Right now we're doing a small mini 'challenge' where members make 'journal' entries by desiging a sylestia based on their mood and writing a little piece, there are some above - you could start by reaching out to them
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 10:00 PM Post #1617
I'd love to join the Discord, please send me the code :D
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 10:41 PM Post #1618
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 10:43 PM Post #1619
Hm I don't even think about my feelings but I'm bored so why not

I don't think it gets the point across the way I was meaning to but it looks nice enough so whatever

Mood - Conflicted
I keep seeming to swap between content? (idk), resignation (kind of), and a weird aching feeling (I believe the term is sehnsucht or some odd word like that). Right now, the present is nice enough but there are worrying things on the horizon.
Sometimes I'm just like heck yeah this is fine, this moment in time is good so let's pretend you don't have other things to worry about. Then my views randomly flip around, this time I just want aforementioned worry things to come about faster, not because I'll get them over with, but because I'd rather have it actually happening to me than trying to pretend it won't happen.
And then there's my weird existential crisis that's causing the third one that I can't even explain properly in words.
So yeah I'm torn between wanting to hide under my blanket and wishing I could sleep forever and jumping out of bed cheerfully and being weirdly optimistic.
Edited By Larkien on 7/5/2020 at 2:22 PM.
Risen
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/5/2020 at 1:50 AM Post #1620
About Me | Daily Journals

{This post will be edited probably daily}

[Edits: N/A]

About Me

For anyone in the club, be it a fellow regular member or a Therapist, here is an about me so you can get to know me a little.

I am a Non-Binary female. I don't mind what pronouns you use for me as long as you do not dehumanize me. I accidentally do this to my male friend without realizing it and I feel really bad when I realize what I just did.

I am Bi-romantic. So I am romantically attracted to both male and female genders. (I am not sure if this includes transgender males or females, I still have some researching to do.)

I am usually really inactive, but I used to be super good about being active. If I am inactive and you want to chat, I warn you it may be a bit before you actually hear from me. But don't worry! That does not mean I am dead. :)

Reading | Drawing | Creating | Pets | S/O | Hugs/Cuddles

Dislikes
Writing | Movement | Being Awake | Disruptive People | People

I have recently discovered I have really bad social anxiety. You may not see this much online, but I warn you I get very scared when it comes to new people.

Daily Journals

-Day 1-

Mood
Drained/Unmotivated/Dreaming

Lately I have been feeling quite drained of energy leaving me with little to no motivation to do things. Even though this lack of want has brought itself to me, I dream. I dream up ideas to draw or write and I dream of scenarios or moments in time I wish to happen. These little scenarios/moments I dream up fill me with a quiet joy and peace. Though drained and unmotivated I might be, these little daydreams comfort me.

-Day 2-

Mood
Angry | Passionate Small | Insignificant

I got into a fight with my Significant Other. I understand fights happen in relationships, but our fights usually leave me feeling angry at myself. I feel small and insignificant after our fights. Yet I feel passionate because I always try to make up for it. I'm passionate about fixing it because no matter what I will always love him and will do anything for him.

I have also been undergoing am art block. My blocks usually leave me angry at the fact I can't do anything, but I'm passionate about my art so I try to overcome my blocks.
Edited By Risen on 7/26/2020 at 8:34 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.021 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.