Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Welcome to the Player Introductions Foru...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 9:27 AM Post #41
A Cockatiel (Lil) and a Parakeet (Snowpea):

Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 10:41 AM Post #42
This post has been marked as inappropriate.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 11:13 AM Post #43
(rip Krin's thread... TuT;;; )

Krin, I like your birds! ^D^ *pats them gently because it has been my experience that birds prefer gentle pats* ^_^

@Saintjimmy, I see that you and Krin both have Betty turtles and no I don't think it's a coincidence. >u> Either of you can inform me if there is a connection. :3

Hello, my name is Va- nah, I'm just kidding; I won't add to the insanity in here. xD (Which is kind of ironic since I usually add to any insanity... D_D ) But maybe you could put a note in the original post that people can start their own Topics/threads in the Forum, since I think most people don't read through, especially not before posting. ^D^ Of course, that would be totally up to you. ^_^
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 11:41 AM Post #44
Hey guys!

Im Barcode454 and everyone just calls me Bar here. My real name is Jacqueline but I prefer Bar over my personal name on Sylestia.

I use to be extremely active on the site but its been a little more difficult. I live in California (Los Angeles specifically) and I work with the homeless on Skid Row.

I also own a nonprofit animal rescue named Friends for Life Rescue Network. Our primary focus is cats but we do have a puppy in the rescue. The rescue takes the bulk of my time so its extremely difficult for me to make it here but Im trying!

On Sylestia Im a themed breeder and I try to own one of every theme tagged (or pre-tagged).

To learn more about the rescue feel free to visit:
https://www.facebook.com/FriendsforLifeRescueNetwork/
https://www.instagram.com/fflrescuenetwork/

I am also a film actress here in LA.
https://www.facebook.com/JacquelineDeAmor/
Salendachu
Level 42
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 12:01 PM Post #45
Hey everyone! Salendachu here!

You can call me Sal, Salen, Or Chu!
I have 3 dogs, Salenda, a 9 year old Chihuahua/Corgi mix (namesake), Princess, a Undermined hermaphrodite mutt (think she?), and Royal, a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix.

I like video games and I also like to read and draw.

When it comes to sylesties, I like all of them but i want to be a breeder of Qitari, Sylvorpa, and canine sylesties.

I have a brother and sister on here, RabbidRage and Serenityfox.

If you want to be friends/a certain pet, PM me!
Drawings
Level 29
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #46
Hi! My username is Drawings and it is a bad pun I came up with on the spot. draw+dragons=drawings. Thats how my username is a pun. Anyway as you can probably tell I like to draw. And just so happens, one of my favorite things to draw are dragons. I have an orange-and-white tabby cat named Patches, a standard schnauzer (type of dog) named Brodie, and a betta fish named Bagel.
Vurple
Level 60
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:50 PM Post #47
Welcome To Sylestia , I Hope Your Not Having To Much Trouble Getting used to This Mystical World~!

Hai , Im Vurple. ( Don't Get Confused With The all Amazing Vulpie )

Im 14 Years Old, In the 9Th Grade. #Floridaismyhome

I Love Making Others Happy~!

Im A HUGE Animal Lover. (Includes Non-Existing Animal Also)

I Draw Animals A lot, I draw Lots of Anthros and a little bit of Humans but thats rarely.

( No Im Not a furry, Even though I don't Mind if you Call me one TBH )

Im A Attack Helicopter ( Jk , Im Female )

My Personality is Dry ( Unhealthy Wheezing )

I LOVE to Talk so feel Free to message or Spam me you Fabulous Person.

I have a Small Medium Large? Special Obsession with Cats.

Cats :

* Crystal : A Calico Cat | Female | Wont Stop Eating Help

* Smokey : Dark Grey Cat | Male | Loves to Be Pet , Very Slow , Definition Of JellyRoll

* Ashley : Light Grey | Smokeys Annoying twin | Female | Very Skinny | Sounds like a Llama

* Bear : Fully Black With Smol White mark on chest | Huge Anime eyes | Brother tried naming him Drake | Hotline Bling

* Macy : Fully Black | Bears Younger Sister | Female | Will Try to Be cute and pet you But Ends Up Scratching me. ( Tear )

* Rascal : Fully Black | Male | My SON | Kawaii As Poop | He Wont Love My back :,D

* Ruby : Brown Tiger Striped | Female | She Climbs To Much | Loves Outdoors

* Cinder : Light Grey with White UnderBelly | Female | Kitten | Ball o' Fuff | Snuggles are Everywhere | She Loves to Annoy me and Mess up my Homework | Chewed My headphone Cord in half ;u;

* Piwi : Black and white underbelly | Female | Kitten | Sweet Bean | Rhymes With Kiwi | Runt

* Possum : Black With Possum Grey on back | Female | Kitten | Looks Fabulous | Lazy | I Put her in a sock Wishes to be a Butterfly | Falls A lot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Wish to Follow My Drawing Account:
Instagram : Vurple_Cat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also Hope you have an Amazing Time here!!!
Misscheyenneo
Level 71
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 41
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #48
Hey,Everyone im MissCheyenneo, but you can call me miss or chey. I have not been on this game long but I enjoy it so much. I love gaming anything that is similar to this game is the game for me.
I have A lot of Fur Babies!! I have 10 Horses, (Robin,Lori, Splash, Hollywood, Candy, Mouse, Nikki, Logan, Bo,And Diamond.) 8 Dogs, (Apollo, Scout, Toad, Boot, Legacy, Little Dog, Dobby, Ott.) and 2 Cats. ( Bunny, and Talula.)
I have a huge Harry Potter Addiction, and i love to read.

P.S. I live on a ranch, I'm just saying this so people dont think im a hoarder.
Vellichor
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 12:49 AM Post #49
Hi everyone!

I'm Vellichor. :) I love bookstores, as evidenced by my username. I'm also fond of using somewhat obscure words. (Fun Fact: My UN and the names of the pets I have here are all inspired by The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows.)

In RL, I have a dog named Blessing, who is adorable and who keeps looking at me with those eyes to ask for treats.

I look forward to getting to know you! I really like the Sylestian world so far, and I can't wait to see the next adventure. :3
Skylertheslythrin
Level 57
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 2:37 PM Post #50
Ok, Thanks
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.