Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Welcome to the Player Introductions Foru...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Forcehorse2003
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 8:23 PM Post #31
Hi Im Forcehorse2003

I love to read and write and (As you can guess) I love to go horseback riding. I am open to friend request to both new and old players :).
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 8:29 PM Post #32
Oh! I love birds, what type are your two?

I love reading, writing, and RPGs. I love all animals, and I aim to be either a zookeeper or work at an wild/exotic animal sanctuary. I have two cats (Tabitha and Nooney), one leopard gecko (Newton), and two guinea pigs (Spark and Bandit). I also volunteer at the World Bird Sanctuary.

Bandit

Spark

Nooney(left) Tabitha(right)

Hush - European Barn Owl

Orion - American Barn Owl(left), Whisper - European Barn Owl(right)
Voidaccount
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 8:31 PM Post #33
Hello, I am Draegi, the resident draeyl enthusiast. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game... oops.

I have several hobbies, but I love digital and traditional art and have a slight interest in blacksmithing and jewelry smithing. I've also started creating my own fursuit

I own 2 cats, a dog, and a bearded dragon
Edited By Draegi on 9/18/2017 at 8:33 PM.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 8:41 PM Post #34
Hi! My name is Hopeless, and I used to be Sweetsnowsparkles. You can all me Hope, or Sweet, whatever you'd like :3 My IRL name is Emily. I am 16. My favorite color is blue and I have a pet turtle and dog. My fave sylesti species are nephini, griffi, Puff, ligh, nixi, vul, and Aeri. I like to draw and paint, both traditional and digital. If you are a n00b, PM me for a free little something :D
Edited By Hopeless on 9/18/2017 at 8:42 PM.
Amethelia
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 9:19 PM Post #35
Hello and good evening everyone c:

I go by many names but as it stands, Ame is one I will respond to the fastest. I recently graduated from college after taking a break and deciding on working instead of education. I have a gerbil and a golden retriever. I used to have many more pets but God decided it was time to call them back home. I miss them every day.

I love to draw, read, and write. I am a bit of a workaholic and tend to throw myself into my profession. I am currently a full-time animal groomer.

I enjoy breeding puffadores, qitaris, and lighiras. I am an avid roleplayer and gamer.

I look forward to seeing everyone around c:
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 10:18 PM Post #36
I really like this idea Krin!!!

Hey! My name is Grapejuice or Grapes for short.

I've played sylestia for a while now I am a collector of themed pets, avatar Items and avatar outfit designs.

I have two kittens at home Apollo (Male) and Artemis (Female) they are brother and sister and the sweetest little things I know.

I look forward to meeting new players, if you have a question wan to buy/breed to a pet or just want to chat I'm open to Pm's ^^

I am in fact a female somewhere in Canada.

My Favorite sylesti's are Vuls and Lups (Vulnyx and Lupora) and personally cannot wait for the lupora re-vamp.

I love to write, read and draw In fact I'm posting chapters of one of my books here on sylestia! You can find it in other fiction it's called Death of a dreamer.

Nothing much else to say except have a great day and I hope to chat soon ^^
Blackfairy669
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 11:07 PM Post #37
Hello all,

Names Blackfairy, I respond to a lot of different names tho on different sites. Black, BF, Hollowed, Outy etc.
Recently been drawn into Sylestia, capturing pets is now a new hobby of mine. I'm usually on Flight rising, with the same name Blackfairy669. So if you are on that site, Ping me :).

Irl I enjoy drawing, talking to people, playing games and making them with RPGmaker.
I'm at University getting my second degree in Biotechnology and my first one is in the conservation of endangered species.
Live in Australia currently.
Uhhhhhh.....
Still super new and I get lost so easily on this site.

Anyway, always up for a chat ~
Morningglori
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 51
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 11:32 PM Post #38
hi everyone,
I'm morningglori. By day I'm a mild mannered seamstress Lol, the rest of the time I'm a farmer and writer. I write children's picture books and young adult fiction.
DragonGrindle
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:47 AM Post #39
Hey everyone, I'm DragonGrindle, but you can just call me Dragon, or even DG. I'm a laidback guy with a can-do attitude and I promise I don't bite. I prefer male or ambiguous pronouns. I login at least once daily, and I respond to any and every PM I get. Upon posting this I realised I've been on this site for over 4 years!

I currently own two dogs called Lexi and Lola, and previously two cats called Dennis and Gillespie, but I love any animal in general. I tend to hoard Ny'Vene due to my love of dragons. (I wonder what gave it away?)

I love to draw digitally and traditionally, but tend not to have the time to do it. I mainly play video games - I prefer RPGs or games you can insert yourself into, but I'm not against FPS or adventure titles.

I am at least mildly colourblind - I can't see the difference between certain shades of orange and red, and I can't tell blue apart from purple. I'm from the UK and therefore my timezone is quite off of the server's own time. I graduated in June 2017 and am not planning on returning to education.

If you ever need somebody to talk to, or even vent to, you're always welcome to send me a message - I'm happy to make friends with anyone!
Edited By DragonGrindle on 9/19/2017 at 5:48 AM.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 9:02 AM Post #40
Hello there, I'm Articu! Feel free to call me Art or Arti. I prefer female or gender-neutral words in reference to me.

I'm a huge fan of Ny'vene, Aurleon, and Kelpari, but I've taken a recent interest in Zolnixi. I love to draw traditionally because I don't have the patience to do it digitally xD. I love talking to everybody, and you'll see me in region chat quite often. I'm on multiple times almost every day, so I'm usually able to read and reply to pings/PMs. I adore using the Generator to make new designs, though I've started saving them as private. But feel free to search me up and look at my other designs :). And if you can't tell, my favorite color is red.

But I also l like black, grey, and pretty much any dark color. Just not yellow. It gives me the worst headaches imaginable, depending on the shade. My account is a little over/under a year and half, so I haven't been here nearly as long as other players. Down below is a list of my likes and dislikes, if you want to get to know me a bit more :).

Reading
Drawing
Sleeping
Food
Sylestia
Pokemon
Undertale <- I am total trash for this game cx
SharaX and GlitchxCity
Any Undertale remix
Apples

Dislikes
Nytekrie (I'm sorry fans, I just... dislike the design until they get a revamp)
Broccoli
Applesauce
Undertale Fandom's Soriel ship <- I dislike this with a passion
A lot of other things xD

Feel free to ask me anything, whether it be through PM or ping. I always reply, even if there's a delay.
Edited By Articu on 10/2/2017 at 5:38 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.