Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Welcome to the Player Introductions Foru...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 8:57 PM Post #51
Greetings humans! I am Funnygirl317, but my friends call me Funny, (But my real life friends call me by my name, which I'm not gonna give you because chances are that I don't know you so you don't need to know my real name).

I love books, and writing them (I even own a Wattpad account under Beckyholt0 if you like books too), I also am obsessed with dragons, they are my life, so that means I love HTTYD, and Wings of Fire.

I would love to be a dragon, or a wolf, cat, or bird (especially and eagle). This is why I love role plays, so if you would like to board role play, I would be very happy!

Pets? Naw, I would love a cat, but I am allergic to them and my parents hate them, and if I did manage to get one, it would be selfish of me because it would probably get kicked by my dad who hates cats with a passion.
I used to have two salamanders, but they died *Sniff, sniff*.

Did I mention I love to role play? I think I did, so be aware that I may go into "Role play mode."

Ya, this is me, bye.

P.S.
This is my main dragon role play character, this is how I would invision myself as a dragon.
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 44
Posted: 9/27/2017 at 7:40 AM Post #52
I don't know if I've posted here before, as it has been awhile since I played. So long, in fact, that I wanted a fresh start so I released all my Sylesti pets into the wild, including the starter, and generated two new ones with regular essences. I'm having to relearn how to play as I go, and wish I could do all the quests over again, lol. But those two pets are now level 30 and equipped with the highest level gear I have ever had. I'm just waiting until they're ready to breed, then I'll have a third pet! And when their offspring reaches adolescence, I plan to generate another pet as it's partner. Awesome plan, right? Mostly interested in the variance of colors in the regular essence generator, and their offspring. These will be my main pets, and I'm in for the long game.

That all said, I had some questions yesterday, not all of which I could Google answers to. Most of them I did eventually figure out on my own, so it's not a problem, but I wanted to know if there's some kind of guide that answers the main thing. Which is the levels and other information for each area, like Trollshaw Caverns being for levels 5-10 (I think), etc. Also, how likely is it to find eggs and essences in the various areas (and by nurturing), and which kinds can be found.

Anyway, happy to be here! Ciao.
Edited By Dmbat33 on 9/27/2017 at 7:45 AM.
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 9/27/2017 at 1:12 PM Post #53
LOL Sorry Krin, you started it!

Hi everyone, I'm Evieseriously but you can just call me Evie.

I'm 22, I'm a Florida lady. I don't play Sylestia as much as I'd like to, due to real life stress. :c

I LOVE animals, art, and photography!

I have two dogs (Sassy and Bandit), and nine cats (Aya, Swiffer, Koal, Curious, Merida, and four kittens who haven't been named yet, but we're trying to find homes for them). Aya is my main kitty, she stays inside (she has herpes, so I don't want to infect the others), the others are outside cats. The dogs are inside, as well. And finally, two chickens (unnamed). We had about 22 but the bobcat killed them, and then we had around 6 more and possums got those... so the strong are surviving! Last two. Ummm I LOVE plants, have a few succulents, would love more plants, if I had the room. About to start the greenhouse/garden again!!

Okay, I've rambled enough. It's fun to share about myself, usually no one is interested, so I don't have anyone to share to.
Paleblood
Level 66
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/20/2017 at 3:31 AM Post #54
Hi, I'm Paleblood
I like to read And watch anime. I have 1 cat Larry, I like the pets on Sylestia can't wait to get more. Been playing for 13 days
Keenine
Level 25
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/1/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #55
Hello everyone, i'm Keenine.

I like anime and manga, and love cats. I have two of my own Ace, a cute little fluff ball that calls me mom, and Tygriss, a feisty feline who literally bites everyone but me. I live in Independence With my mom, my cats, and an iguana Terry.

I'm 17 and have no job but I want to be either a writer or some kind of business owner. Just signed up yesterday and I am loving my Zolnixi Keerava!
Stormfly1124
Level 63
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/7/2018 at 4:48 PM Post #56
hello I'm Stormfly1124 I like to read and I joined a few days to a week ago hope to see this game get even better it great so far
Foxindarkness
Level 25
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/26/2018 at 3:37 AM Post #57
hello everyone, My user name is FoxInDarkness but feel free to call me Fox or Darki for short. I'm shy but friendly so feel free to send friend request XD
Urban2610
Level 56
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/5/2018 at 8:50 AM Post #58
Hi,

I'm Urban2610....

I hope I am putting this in the right spot...
Not sure what else to say right now...

(I do believe/realised last night that I may have unintentionally start a second account on here, it was over three years ago and I can give you details in a pm if you wish).

If it was me,
- firstly I apologise.
- secondly, my first account only has one pet.
(although having it transferred to this account if possible would be wonderful)
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 4/5/2018 at 8:55 AM Post #59
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=51383&page=6#58
Author: Urban2610
Time Posted: 4/5/2018 at 8:50 AM
Hi,

I'm Urban2610....

I hope I am putting this in the right spot...
Not sure what else to say right now...

(I do believe/realised last night that I may have unintentionally start a second account on here, it was over three years ago and I can give you details in a pm if you wish).

If it was me,
- firstly I apologise.
- secondly, my first account only has one pet.
(although having it transferred to this account if possible would be wonderful)

Having more than one account is against our Terms of Service.

But we do understand such circumstances arise from time to time and having more than one account is not intentional. In such cases, players can just send me a PM w/ the names of the accounts involved and I can freeze the one(s) not being used.

So if you'd like to just send me a PM w/ the info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and welcome!
Urban2610
Level 56
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/5/2018 at 8:56 AM Post #60
Cool, ok & thanks for understanding.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.