Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Welcome to the Player Introductions Foru...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pikagirl4444
Level 32
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 3:54 PM Post #21
Hi. I'm a paranoid nerd who uses a certain username on every website I make an account on, since I've used it as long as I can remember. Eh, sometimes I use SilverSaturn though. Anywho, I live with my mother who is allergic to cats and dogs, making my only pet a betta fish.

I like to read, sleep, surf the web, and make pretty much any form of art. Dunno why but I'm always tired. T^T I'm shy even on the internet, and honestly have no clue why I chose to type this. Eh, I've already started, so I might as well finish it. (Gah, I feel so out of place, with my level 31 self. T^T)

I like anime, and I'm kind of random. I like to ask people if they like potatoes, and I tend to think of things in a much darker way than most people I've met. I love dragons, wolves, and foxes, and yet I seem to mostly be addicted to zolnixis.

I'm quiet and apparently threatening around most people, but with my close friends I'm loud and act high. I think that scares people a bit, judging by the fact that in sixth grade everyone thought I was probably going to end up in jail for murder, or at least in a mental institute. I may act like a moron, but I'm actually pretty smart. -_-'

Also, if you want, you can call me Nani, Pika, or Silver. It's what most people on the internet call me other than psycho or moron. :3
Edited By Pikagirl4444 on 9/18/2017 at 3:55 PM.
Freesiaangel88
Level 67
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #22
Hi, you can call me Freesia or Angel. (Freesia is a real nickname of mine) I love Qitari's I own several females and males of various colors and traits/genes. I also like the Dragons and SeaHorses. I am happily engaged and own 2 lovely Orange Tabby cats. (Sammy and Orangey) I didn't name them...LoL. I've only been playing this game for roughly 3-4months. Good luck everyone.
Coolsharp
Level 60
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 4:21 PM Post #23
:O making friends? Omg. Hi everyone. Names Coolsharp! Call me Sharp please. Cool just sounds weird. And I wanna be a potato. :3
Halueen
Level 22
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 4:59 PM Post #24
Hello, I'm Halueen! I love to listen to Hamilton and Heathers. I also love to read and write (:
Timetraveler789456
Level 52
Threads: 64
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 5:28 PM Post #25
hi im timetraveler789456 but most people call me time.

Im a breeder and collect regen sylesti's but mostly trying to finish quests.

i have a holland lop bunny named chestnut and i used to have a cat named boo. My hobbies include watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, writing down imagined places in my mind, reading books and playing random games online.

im actually really nervous about meeting you guys! >~<
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #26
Oof i am a smol cat obsessed child. I go by a lot of different names but for all extents and purpose you can call me Moah, Living, Lili, or Reality! I also have some other names I don't care if you call me but that would be confusing! I might as well list them tho lol ;P You can also call me Matty, Matt, GeSella, or Sandra! I've made A few friends on this site as well :P If ya ever want too talk just shoot a message over!

During the summer and weekends I'm pretty much always on and during week days i'm on from around 5-3 AM depending on how much of an 'adult' decision i want too make in order too screw up my sleep schedule lol.

I have 7 cats but my smollest one is my child. I got him from a family a neglected him and saved his life. Sadly his 4 siblings weren't so lucky.

This is a picture of him and his name is Jupiter.

My other cats are: Ella, Diane, Sowen (Gaelic for Halloween as he is a pure black cat and we found him the day before Halloween), Ashoka, and Bilbo the 2nd (Bilbo Baggins the first is ded ://)

Yes Bilbo is named after the Lord of the Rings Chara lol.

I also have two dogs: Jack-Jack and Isis. Jack-Jack was supposed to be Jack after Jack Skellington but he won't respond to Jack and has to be called Jack-Jack. Isis is named after the Egyptian goddess of the moon.

I do art sometimes and yes I take commissions. Please com me. pLEASe.

Here is my devaintart
Here is my YouTube
Here is my Art Shop on Sylestia

Oof so I guess thats all agagaga I probably forgot stuff. Also I love memes. And i have anxiety. So uhh Oof yeye

You'll probably see me around a lot as i'm pretty active in the community. Also I love themed. And if you happen to have a sweater or day of the dead outfit hit me up!

Also I rlly like screamo.
Edited By Livinginmyownreality on 9/18/2017 at 5:37 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 6:46 PM Post #27
Hi, I'm Fox. I'm female and go by she/her pronouns.

I collect ny'venes and avatar items. I also collect zolnixis, puffadores, and lupora to a lesser extent. I breed pets, usually 6V themed. My profile contains any special threads I have, art that was gifted to me, and my Sylestia achievements.

I live in Canada and love art, video games, and nature. I went to art college and graduated in 2016. I have a free doodle thread (link on profile) if you're interested. I currently work as an IT admin and do some freelance graphic design, which is what I went to art school for.

I'm online everyday and my inbox is always open. I can answer any questions you have about Sylestia.

Greenmamba
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 6:52 PM Post #28
Hi I'm Greenmamba. You can probably tell I like snakes :P
I'm on Sylestia on and off, sometimes I go for a long time without playing. I really like Ny'venes and Lighiras, and I think Puffadores are cute too. I like designing, generating, and getting more pets. I like to be creative with my avatar, as you probably noticed...
I haven't had a lot of experience ln Sylestia, so I don't have a lot of cool stuff or gold, but if you're new, I can try to help you a bit. I'm also running out of space in my stables, so if you see a pet you really like, I might negotiate prices with you.
DjDoty
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 6:57 PM Post #29
Hello! My name is Caleb; I'm a DJ. Feel free to send me a friend request, I never decline them. :)
8ball
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 7:48 PM Post #30
Well, I was gonna make a thread, but I now am conflicted with whether to put it up or just post here, so I just thought, "heck, everyone else is doing it so I might as well join"

K, now that I gave an awful entrance, let me embarrass myself even more! OuO

So, I am 8Ball. I've been on Sylestia here for almost 4 months now and still suck at dungeons so if you are well experienced in the things of Sylestia and want to share your knowledge, I'd greatly appriciate it if you'd share some with me since I have a hard time pricing things properly and making wise decisions (cough cough, dungeons), but yeah, if you've got some spare to share, I'd really like to hear it! :D

-Now then, you're probably wondering what I'm like;

~I loves blue, like-----it's probably really unhealthy..... 'u'

~I am 13+, so that explains why I'm crazy at times, for which I apologize if I do something unwise or incorrect

~I have a great passion for anything Astronomically related or practically anything remotely related to the study of Science.

~Dragons and Cheetahs are my favorite animals, loves them boths very much :3

~I have a great find to show you;
1. You are reading this
2. You are human
3. You cant say the letter "p" without separating your lips
4. You just attempted to do it
6. You are laughing at yourself
7. You have a smile on your face and you skipped number 5.
8. You just checked to see if there was a number 5.
9. You laugh at this because you fell for it and everyone else did too
10. Now copy and paste this to see who else falls for it too!!
Ah, never gets old :P

~I love to draw and sketch, however, most of my works are of more "cartoon" designs, so nothing very realistic comes out of my pencil

~I know my coding, so if you want something done for a post, thread, or user interests, feel free to ask me for help and I'd love to create the perfect coded post you want :)

~I am also a Christian and quite eager to answer and concerning questions you may have!

So, I think that's about it. There's probably a whole lot more that I could mention, but it'd take waaay too long, so, for now, see ya around Sylestia! :)
(Also check out my thread, Talk in Gifs, in the Off-Topic Discussion when you get the chance =D)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.