Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Exploring Gilador [LIMITED Game!]
Page 59 1, 2, 3... 58, 59, 60... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:13 AM Post #581
Joining is closed right now, sorry! Feel free to check back in the future! :).
Foxee223
Level 46
Threads: 25
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:13 AM Post #582
thx for lettin me know ^^
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #583
(I forgot to mention. She got mauled by wolves after being too confident approaching them, as they'd never seen wolves before. I can shorten my backstory so Tori's can fit if you want.)

The old woman adjusted the cloth on your head slightly. "I'm afraid I can't quite say," she told you with a small sigh. "All that I know is that you ran into our town looking quite frantic, and then collapsed. You were out for a day or two. I've been taking care of you since your fall," she added.

April nodded, "My apologies if I've caused you any trouble.. can i help out in any way?" her hands shook slightly and she couldn't bring herself to give eye contact.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:11 AM Post #584
(Oh, that's fine~. And don't worry about shortening it - I've been meaning to make an ultimate info thread for a while anyway cx.)

"Oh, no trouble at all!" Niala told you. "I don't need anything; I just wanted to make sure you were okay, is all," she smiled.

What do you wish to do?

a) Keep talking with Niala
b) Leave the tavern
c) Leave the town
d) Attack Niala
e) Other
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:16 AM Post #585

{ Haha, it's fine. Helja can just be The Hidden Dwarf for now. x} I must say it was nice to wake up and see your progress on the Book, though! It's great to know more details about Gilador and how certain mechanics work exactly. ovo9 Though if I got something wrong about Dwarfs in Gilador feel free to point it out so I can correct it. Also, sorry for not immediately getting to my reply to the start post. By the time I settled on Hilja it was late and I wanted to sleep instead of type. x} }
--

Between the throbbing in her head still and the confusion of waking up in a strange place, Helja barely registered what the old woman was saying to her. She nodded along complaisantly at first before suddenly shaking her head. It didnt help alleviate the throb any, but at least it snapped her back to her senses.

She hadnt meant it as a confirmation that she, in fact, did not mean to stop here. Before she could comment on it Niala was already talking again. At least she could focus clearly on her words this time.

"Oh," she replied, "Uh. Thank you. Sorry for collapsing there, I suppose. Not quite sure why that happened. I think Im fine, now." She stood up and did a few brief stretches before turning back to the woman and deciding to speak with her more.

"You wouldnt happen to know the direction of the next town, would you? I seem to have lost my bearings in my tumble there. Oh, wait, wheres my manners? Im Helja, adventuring dwarf! Its good to see there's friendly faces out and about still!" She held her hand out and smiled as brightly as she could at the woman that had helped her.
Edited By Tori on 11/24/2017 at 2:36 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:19 AM Post #586
"Oh, no trouble at all!" Niala told you. "I don't need anything; I just wanted to make sure you were okay, is all," she smiled.

What do you wish to do?

"Are you sure? What's in this area, anyway..?" she looked around, taking in her surroundings as her vision began to clear.

(a) Keep talking with Niala)
Edited By IvyCat on 11/23/2017 at 11:20 AM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:28 AM Post #587
(Yeah, I've been working on it xD. Not a fun task, for sure, but I know it'll be useful :P. And actually you were pretty accurate with the dwarfs~. The only thing is most tend to want to stay home and work for fifty or so years and retire, but of course, there are outliers, and your Adventuring Dwarf works out just fine c:. And that's fine~. Also, you might want to revise your post :P. Copying from Word to Sylestia tends to remove all of the quotation marks and apostrophes. I don't know why, but it does xD.)

The old woman kept a kind smile on her face as she listened to you. "It's lovely to meet you, Hilja," she said warmly. "We're currently in the town of Ilamoor, but I believe there's another human village just northwest of here," she answered.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:30 AM Post #588
Niala nodded warmly. "Yes, I'm sure. Currently, we're in my tavern in the village of Ilamoor. You can explore the town all you like; there's plenty of merchants about if you want to purchase any provisions or anything. Or, you could go north to the mountains, east to the forest, southwest to the desert, south to the swamp, or southeast to the river. Or, you could explore the vast grassland which Ilamoor is in," she explained.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:42 AM Post #589

{ Ha! Glad to know I was close. x} I guess sometimes your dwarf child just larps all the time and it makes her want to go out and about to explore instead of settle. :p And darn, you're right! They just vanished after I submitted the post! How odd, I don't even use Word. I use a program called Scrivener. :/c I suppose it's something to keep in mind, thank you for pointing it out to me! }
--

Helja's smile dwindled only a small amount when Niala didn't take her hand and she quickly put it down again.

"Northwest huh," she repeated, tapping her chin. "Northwest I'll go then! Again, thank you." She went to gather her supplies from where they lay, giving her warpick a small swing as she adjusted to having its weight in her hand again.

"There anything I can do for you before I go? It was very kind of you do look after me when I fell, I don't want to just pick up and go without at least asking," she said, turning her attention back to the old woman.
Edited By Tori on 11/24/2017 at 2:36 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #590
Niala nodded warmly. "Yes, I'm sure. Currently, we're in my tavern in the village of Ilamoor. You can explore the town all you like; there's plenty of merchants about if you want to purchase any provisions or anything. Or, you could go north to the mountains, east to the forest, southwest to the desert, south to the swamp, or southeast to the river. Or, you could explore the vast grassland which Ilamoor is in," she explained.

"Whats in the desert?" she displayed particular interest in them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 58, 59, 60... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.