Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Exploring Gilador [LIMITED Game!]
Page 58 1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 5:27 PM Post #571
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=51293&page=57#570
Author: Creativity
Time Posted: 11/22/2017 at 5:22 PM
Ruk grinned and nodded. He mouthed the word 'cute' to you. When you looked back to Aylen, she was beaming. "Oh, are we going to see the world? I always wanted to!" she gasped.

You have gained a new companion.

Name: Aylen
Species: Porcelain Doll

What do you wish to do?

a) Stay and talk
b) Continue in the grasslands
c) Go somewhere else
d) Other

Julien's cheeks flushed in disbelief as he caught Ruk's silent comment. Please tell me he doesn't suspect anything! He took a deep breath. It's probably fine. He probably just means the doll is cute. That's all. He smiled at Aylen. "We'll take you lots of places! And when we get back to my village, I'll introduce you to everybody. It'll be so much fun."

a) Stay and talk

"So..." He shifted on the rock, making himself more comfortable. "How much do you know about the world? I mean, what all did your... master tell you?"

(also I don't know if you noticed but IvyCat made a character)
Edited By Somneli on 11/22/2017 at 5:30 PM.
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 6:56 PM Post #572
She was taken aback by the young dwarf.

"Well, umm, I ... I think we can become strong together. Your company will be welcome in my travels...and I will be honored to have you traveling with me. Have you been taught in combat or survival? Can you use a hammer or axe or do you have your own weapon?"

She started considering what all they may need for their trip and another thought came to her.

"Do you have your pack from when you were traveling with your father? And where were you two heading?"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/22/2017 at 11:52 PM Post #573
You wake up in a small tavern, lying in the middle of the room. You barely remember collapsing in the middle of the small town of Ilamoor. You groan and rub your head as you sit up. Then, you become aware of an old woman kneeling next to you.

"Welcome to Gilador, young traveler. My name is Niala. That was quite a fall you took earlier," she told you kindly. "You are in the town of Ilamoor," she added as she held a cool cloth against your forehead. "But I think you will be fine. I am sure this little place was not your destination."

You shake your head no. It wasn't.

Niala chuckled lightly. "That's quite alright. I've gathered your stuff, so you are fine to be on your way. Just know that you will always have a friend here," she informed you warmly.

What do you wish to do?

a) Speak with her more

April smiled shyly, blinking up. Her vision was bleary due to sleep still being in them, but she'd rather be polite than not. She yawned and sat up, curling her legs up underneath her, "What happened?" she whispered, voice hoarse. She blinked up at the women, taking in her features, did something happen to her? She wondered in her mind, her ears rang slightly. April regularly struggled with waking up.

(Page 55 was my character if you want to make any changes owo)
Edited By IvyCat on 11/22/2017 at 11:55 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 7:33 AM Post #574
Aylen gave a small shrug. "I know how to talk. And I know what trees, and homes, and swords, humans, dwarfs, orcs, elves, water, wings, birds, and everything someone should know about the world. I was taught the basics," she responded.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 7:46 AM Post #575
With a nod, Ragna retrieved a ruddy old sack from Niala's counter. She retrieved from it a very intricate hammer that looked almost as big as she was, but she carried it with ease. "My papa was a blacksmith, and he taught me some of his trade. If we went to a dwarven city, I could get you a better axe made," she offered, glancing at your dingy wooden one.

(Also, forgot to do this part, sorry!)

You have gained a new companion.

Name: Ragna
Species: Dwarf
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:03 AM Post #576
(Alright guys, I've ran into a bit of a problem. I know I haven't replied to you yet, IvyCat, sorry, I'm getting to it. I just wanted to get your character and Tori's character implemented on the first post. However, I ran into this error:

"This message is too long.
Please shorten it.
(23,019/20,000)"

So, for a while now, I've wanted to make a General Discussion thread giving more details about the game so I can get all of those details off of the first post. This thread would include more in-depth lifestyles of certain species, maybe some history, details about weapons, and more stuff to help someone create their character and play the game. I would describe battle mode and dialogue mode and the differences that arise, etc etc. Once I do that, I can get all of that information off of the first post and put it on there, so I'll have more room for the characters and companions and such. Ideally, what I'd like to do is merely have the rules and characters on the first post.

But for now, Tori, I'm sorry but I can't put your character on. I still acknowledge her and you can start by answering the beginning post (second post of the thread) whenever you please~.

And IvyCat, I'm going to reply to you before I start working on the General Discussion thread~ c:.

I thank you all for your patience!)
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:06 AM Post #577
(The bow is fine~. But as far as the friend goes, you cannot be traveling with her to begin with. We can assume that they got separated somehow, and if you want, you can go on a sort of journey to find her~?)

The old woman adjusted the cloth on your head slightly. "I'm afraid I can't quite say," she told you with a small sigh. "All that I know is that you ran into our town looking quite frantic, and then collapsed. You were out for a day or two. I've been taking care of you since your fall," she added.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:06 AM Post #578
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=51293&page=58#574
Author: Creativity
Time Posted: 11/23/2017 at 7:33 AM
Aylen gave a small shrug. "I know how to talk. And I know what trees, and homes, and swords, humans, dwarfs, orcs, elves, water, wings, birds, and everything someone should know about the world. I was taught the basics," she responded.

"That's a good start." Julien smiled. "We can teach you more as we go. But for now, I guess we should keep moving?"
Foxee223
Level 46
Threads: 25
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:10 AM Post #579
is it possible if i join? or is the joining finishes?
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 11/23/2017 at 8:12 AM Post #580
The little porcelain doll nodded in response. Ruk carefully grabbed her and placed her on his shoulder, grinning at you.

Where do you wish to go?

a) Continue in the grassland
b) The desert
c) The mountains
d) The forest
e) The river
f) The lake
g) The swamp
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.