Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Isle of the Faerie (Storyline Game)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 5:55 PM Post #41
I took one of the birds into my arms then I looked behind me at Isa. I sighed

"I'll continue going down" I told him and went on my way down the canyon
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 8:18 PM Post #42
Decisions decisions decisions. Hmm. What the hell. I'll try the desert.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 8:26 PM Post #43
Isa blinked as he realized what exactly had been found. The poor critters, abandoned like that? It made him glance around a bit for those creepy red eyes before gently picking up the other feathered hatchling and hurrying after Innocent with a nervous "Wait for me!"
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/2/2013 at 10:37 AM Post #44
Star only looked at the faerie. She decided, she would try and reason with the smart little thing that snickered at her. "Faerie, if you are ever so thoughtful, kinder than most, I would appreciate it if you could get me out of here. I do not mind as long as I survive, and out of this mine-cave to somewhere safe." She said, not hesitating.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 8/2/2013 at 4:36 PM Post #45
Ember looks around, "Okay, the lake may have monsters, but this could be a trap for me to take the safer path..." She looks around thoughtfully, and soon decides to go around the lke.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 4:26 PM Post #46
@InnocentWings,
@Starfall2466,
@Ember2000,
@Isa,
@Katherineac,

The bottom of the canyon had a river flowing through it with a stripe of shore on either side. They could go downstream with the river or upstream against it.

The faerie took her offer, dropping her in a hollow near where Ember was walking. He had changed her shape so she looked like a colorful bulbori now, which also meant she couldn't talk to tell Ember who she was. All Ember would see was a colorful Bulbori as she walked along the edge of the lake.
Starfall's new form

The desert was hot, which wasn't good with Katherine's thick fur. She could get heatstroke quite easily here. The desert just continued streching on and on with no signs of water and little signs of life during the day's heat.
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 4:52 PM Post #47
Thinking to myself realizing that I'm not all that clever right now. I try to think of how I can speak to the faeries again. I know they are watching, and well, it's worth a shot. Oddly enough I seem to remember that living stones can be found in the desert. So I hope to myself that I can find some of these to use as a bargaining chip with the faeries. Surely these would come in handy and would catch the eye of the faeries.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/3/2013 at 6:23 PM Post #48
Star looked at her new form, feelings her bulbori ears, hands and feet. She looked at her body, and figured she must have a lot of genes/mutations. She was brightly colored - not that she hated it, she loved it! The faerie must have been very kind. She was luck enough to get out of the crushed mineshaft thingy, and was safe in a small place. She made her way out the empty hollow, thinking about the faerie and the other occurrences of today.

Not too long after admiring her bulbori body which was nicely colored, she spotted someone a short distance away. It was...Ember2000! She looked at her, and began thinking (Which was rare). She waved at the girl, excited to show Ember her new form. However, a thought suddenly struck her. She didn't really mind it though - thoughts were a rare occasion for her.

"Wait a minute...I can't speak human language! Ember won't know who I am!" She said, her eyes caught in a twist of confusion and a aftermath of thinking far too long. However, to her rescue, she spotted a splotch of mud and a stick right beside her! She picked up the stick, wondering if she could use it and the mud to do something, in order for Ember to recognize her.

"AHA!" Star thought, a light bulb appearing before her small bulbori head. It flickered on and off, as if god was toying with her mind - the idea coming and going for a few minutes. Eventually, she came forth on the idea. "I'll use this stick, and then draw what happened! Ember will know it's me for sure!" And began drawing in the mud.

"But how will I show it?" Star thought, confused once again. She pondered, doodling in the mud for another light bulb to (hopefully) pop up. She must've made a miracle just then, as god flickered another light bulb on her head. She wasted no time at all, getting to work quickly. Oh, how she loved the mud! She traced the stick from here and there, and eventually came with something like this. (v Picture below v) She hoped Ember would turn hr attention to the drawing, more or less.

She looked at Ember2000 in excitement, her tail wagging back and forth just as a dog's - as if she was hoping for Ember to get the idea in a snap. She loved doodling, it was fuuuuuun! She hopped around, and eventually rapidly pointed at her drawing in the mud for Ember's attention to turn to.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 8/5/2013 at 1:45 AM Post #49
@InnocentWings,
@Ember2000,
@Isa,

You three still need to post
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/5/2013 at 6:10 AM Post #50
Isa looked at the river, watching it flow. Glancing back at Innocent, he looked a bit nervous. "Well....I think I'm gonna go downstream." he said with a nervous laugh as he turned and went downstream very carefully
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.