Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Isle of the Faerie (Storyline Game)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 7:06 PM Post #31
@InnocentWings,
@Starfall2466,
@Ember2000,
@Isa,
@Katherineac,

In the jungle, the land shifts. This done it leaves the with only a narrow stripe of land to walk on. On the right was a deep canyon they could try climbing down and to the left was a fast flowing river they could try crossing, or they could try following the land. Either way there was no turning back now.

Trudging through the snow it kept getting colder and the snow kept falling and filled in any tracks they made. They end up walking along a cliff with two caves where they could try taking shelter or exploring or they could keep walking through the snow. One cave looked natural, the other more like a mineshaft without wood supports

"I'll take your trade" the faerie says getting a big grin on his face enjoying the flattery. He jumps down into the hole and quickly pockets the shells she offers. "So you like a challenge? Let's make this more entertaining then" he says getting her out of the hole but as he got her out he also changed her. Once he sets her back down on solid ground she was no longer a human and he was gone. Deals with faerie rarely go as people wish and they often end up regretting it but at least she wasn't dead. Just changed into a collared Lupora/Dog. (Tehehe)
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 7:19 PM Post #32
I look at star, "well, I am getting tired of this cold, so I am going into a cave," I look inside both and decide that I trust Mother Nature more than humans, so I go into the nature cave, "are you coming with?" I ask star.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 7:22 PM Post #33
"No. I'll go into the old cave, it's not safe but then at least if I die you'll be sure to survive." I say, and pass of Ember's offer. As I enter the cave I chose, I step back for a moment. Did I really want to go into this cave, when Ember had a better chance of surviving in the natural cave? I flinch, and look at the blue haired girl. Maybe I should go with her.

"No!" I whisper to myself. "I need to make sure at least one of us survives..." And with a final thought, I enter the cave with no wood supporting it.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 7:37 PM Post #34
I look to my right at the canyon then to my left at the river. I then look ahead at the land. My head turns to Isa who is beside me. I had caught up to him.

"Isa? I'm gonna go try the canyon. You can follow me or go on ahead on the road or go to the river. It's up to you" I speak softly to the fidgety male.

"We can't turn back now. It's too late" I softly whisper then turn to my right and walk with straight posture toward the canyon. If there were some -pretty things located there I could pick up some and use that to barter my way out to safety if I ran into any Fae.
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 7:52 PM Post #35
"Well," I think to myself, "I can't complain that's for sure. I got to live. I might as well try to explore a bit further. Seeing as how I can no longer enter the jungle or the snowy forest. I carefully travel along the road. Zigzagging to hopefully avoid danger. "You never know what lurks beyond the next step."
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 7/31/2013 at 2:14 PM Post #36
@Isa, If you do not post by 9pm sylesti time we will proceed without you
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/31/2013 at 3:06 PM Post #37
Can I be on the ping list for round 2 pwease?
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/31/2013 at 4:57 PM Post #38
Isa looked to Innocent and nodded slowly. "Nah, I think I'll join you to the canyon. Friends gotta stick together right? Well....unless something happens, but let's hope not!" he said with a nervous laugh as he walked alongside Innocentwings while checking that his shiny objects were still there in his satchel.
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 7/31/2013 at 8:32 PM Post #39
may I be on the ping list too?
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 8/1/2013 at 12:49 PM Post #40
@InnocentWings,
@Starfall2466,
@Ember2000,
@Isa,
@Katherineac,

The natural cave was the safe path. Out in the snow was a pack of hunting lupora and had they continued they would have surely been eaten. But the old mineshaft wasn't safe either, and before Star could walk to far the entrance collapsed and left her trapped. "Oh what a joy this is" a faerie laughs sitting in a notch it the cave wall looking at Star. The mine shaft would be a dead end up ahead so she was trapped.

The natural cave led into a big cavern and a underground lake. There were two tunnels leading out of it besides the one she came in. One was off to the right and the other was on the opposite side of the lake and she'd have to walk around to reach.

Katherineac's road eventually ended, leaving her the choice of heading into a desert or into a cave

About halfway into the canyon the two came across a nest. Inside were two chicks, too young to leave on their own.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.