Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Entering Enegryle [LIMITED Game]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 8:45 PM Post #31
Axilya felt a chill race up her back, despite the beating sun laying directly above her. The air felt solid, it seemed as if the whole desert was holding its breath. This isn't right. If there was one thing the Queen trusted, it was her gut and currently, it was telling her to leave. She was adamant though, she wanted the desert. So she decided to

a) Stop and survey her surroundings.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 8:47 PM Post #32
You glance around the desert, and see nothing but a clear blue sky and a sandy ground. You had just about given up on there being anything else when you noticed the tiniest glint off the ground, a little ways away from you. What do you wish to do?

a) Approach normally
b) Approach cautiously
c) Leave
d) Continue surveying
e) Say something
f) Other
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 8:57 PM Post #33
OOC: / *cough* My writing skills are a bit rusty. Please look past that. xD /

Bronze boots clink along the cobblestones as a tall and fair elf makes his way to the town of Ihndiste from the nearby port. Weary from his voyage across the sea, Maldok approaches the gates with the intention of finding a tavern and collapsing into a feather bed. "Ah, even a straw bed would be welcome after sleeping on the wooden boards the captain called a "cot"."

Shuffling feet and shouts wake him from his daydream and the elf's lilac eyes widen for a second as a youth approaches at an alarming speed. Maldok watched, unblinking as the child skids to a halt and shouts. One mention of "The Captain's Wiles" and Maldok knows there are no open taverns here or hope for the infected. The elf nods to the boy and without a word he

C. leaves.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 8:58 PM Post #34
c) Leave

The view of this sickly young boy makes me pity him. Humans are so frail. The though of killing him crosses my mind. A quick death by one of my arrow could spare him a long agony. But yet, I can't be sure that he doesn't have a chance to survive, and I don't want the blood of a child on my hands. I decide to let Fate decides if he should live or die. I still take an arrow in my hand to show him that I would not hesitate to shot if he comes any closer. I don't want to be affected by the cursed disease that touches this town.

- I won't enter your filthy town. I am sorry for you and your Ma, young boy, and I wish there was something I could do to help you, but there is not. I hope you will recover.

I turn and leave without giving him the time to answer.
Edited By Enyo on 5/28/2017 at 9:02 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 8:59 PM Post #35
(Perfectly fine ;).)

You decide to leave rather than to face the possibility of catching Captain's Wiles. Where would you like to go?

a) The desert
b) The savannah
c) The forest
d) The tundra
e) The mountains
f) The jungle
g) The lake
h) The ocean
i) The river
j) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 9:01 PM Post #36
Rather than stay and risk catching the disease, you decide to leave. The boy doesn't say a word as you go, not that you gave him time to. Where would you like to go?

a) The desert
b) The savannah
c) The forest
d) The tundra
e) The mountains
f) The jungle
g) The lake
h) The ocean
i) The river
j) Other
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 9:08 PM Post #37
Coming to a crossroads, Maldok takes the time to stop and consider his options. Most of the regions are dangerous and he is too tired to venture there. His natural habitat, the forest, calls to him. He longs to be amongst the forest animals and tall canopies once more after being on a ship for so long. After a brief moment he decides to walk towards

G. the lake.

While his supply of fruit and meat is sufficient, you can never have enough water.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 9:09 PM Post #38
The image of the boy's face refused to leave Aoife's head until she was far, far away. She still wondered if perhaps she should have stayed, but the danger to her had been too great. She could not afford to let her heart rule her as she had in the past. She was on her own, and needed to focus on using her head.

Aimlessly walking in a random direction, her mind occupied with other thoughts, Aoife found herself at a crossroads. To her right was a lush forest, darkened from all the trees which had grown in dense groves. TO her left loomed a large mountainside, the steep cliffs and perilous ledges calling to the depths of her dwarvish heart. She longed to explore those crevices. But she could not, that part of her life had been stripped away from her, and returning would only bring pain. So instead she turned right into...

c.) The forest
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 9:11 PM Post #39
You begin heading towards the lake, a region you feel to be slightly less dangerous than the others. You arrive without much commotion. What do you wish to do?

a) Try to gather water
b) Hunt some fish
c) Go swimming
d) Leave
e) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 9:13 PM Post #40
As you enter the forest, you already feel like a fish out of water. Dwarves were typically not found in forests. The hair on the back of your neck stood up and you felt as if someone, something, was watching you. What do you wish to do?

a) Look around
b) Ignore and continue
c) Leave
d) Other
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.