Forum Index > News and Announcements > Increased Feeding Cost
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Roseydove
Level 71
The Dreamer
Threads: 24
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 10:45 PM Post #71
I'm happy it's not going to be permanently raised to 25g. I have a large pet collection I like to keep fed every day, and 11,000 + gold per day would be a bit much to keep up with long term, lol.
Edited By Roseydove on 3/16/2017 at 10:46 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 11:24 PM Post #72
I never did look at my actual stable log. I kinda forgot it exists.

Stable Log
3/16/2017 at 12:00 AM Your Stablehand spent 42090 feeding 8,421 Pets.
3/15/2017 at 12:00 AM Your Stablehand spent 16840 feeding 8,420 Pets.
Hawkins
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:04 AM Post #73
for a gold sink - filter of NON-themed disruption. maybe make it species specific, or can only be used on pets above a certain level. I'd personally rather buy a bunch of those to work on one pet than to buy essences to get a trait i want, or breeding dozens of unwanted pets trying to get one specific trait to show up. (The whole hidden trait, carried trait, dominant trait stuff in breeding escapes my understanding :P)

I would also like to see something more to be done with AP - i have over 250,000 AP and nothing left to unlock in my wardrobe. maybe x amount of AP can be traded for scales in the scale shop, or can be used to buy certain account buffs (like giving a chance to find an extra scale while nurturing. similar to finding the extra currencies during festivals.)
Roseydove
Level 71
The Dreamer
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:39 AM Post #74
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44539&page=8#72
Author: Savynn
Time Posted: 3/16/2017 at 11:24 PM
I never did look at my actual stable log. I kinda forgot it exists.

Stable Log
3/16/2017 at 12:00 AM Your Stablehand spent 42090 feeding 8,421 Pets.
3/15/2017 at 12:00 AM Your Stablehand spent 16840 feeding 8,420 Pets.

Holy cheese! :O
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:20 AM Post #75
A warning when the stablehand contract ends would be much appreciated. I use them, but not having to check on the feeding status constantly also means I'll forget about it and don't check it as regularly, so I usually don't notice a contract expired until my pets fall unconscious.
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:22 AM Post #76
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44539&page=8#74
Author: Roseydove
Time Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:39 AM
[quote=801089]
Holy cheese! :O

I don't think I ever knew the stable log was a thing O_O
Obin
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:39 AM Post #77
I just discovered how to use a stable hand a few weeks ago. xD

I think instead of the end contract button, it should be like an "edit" contract button, and you can click it and it will tell you how long you have left, if you want to cancel, or get an option to add more time. This would be useful if you were going on vacation or something and won't be able to add more time after the current time is up. For example: Say I am going on vacation in 5 days for a week, with no internet access. My current stable hand has 7 days left. What I'm suggesting is a way to add more time - without cancelling the current stable hand. And it could be a bit more expensive than just hiring one new, I wouldn't mind a bit of an added cost to be able to extend the time before it expires.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 7:04 AM Post #78
@Moonsugar
I didn't want to quote it because it was pretty long.
I agree with most of those points, except something more important than gold inflation is probably the purchasing of diamonds, as those cost real money, so causing diamond items to be bought with gold really isn't fair or in a game's best interest.
Also the potions/equipment thing. If items were easily obtainable there would be no reason to actually adventure, as having to work towards certain cities or get random items is one of the main reasons. Different cities have different items, so it could either be you unlock certain items as you level, in which case it could be bypassed by buying a level 60 pet, or just having all potions available for everyone. What about the things you buy with badges then? Would there be a "badge shop" with different currency for all of the badges (I'm just assuming more than one city has/will have badges)? It seems this might get confusing. If you can buy equipment then I'm pretty sure the odds of finding it will decrease, and one of my sources of income is selling unneeded equipment. Well, maybe that could help the inflation.
I like the "make an adult look like a hatchling" idea, as I have seen things like that on other sites and people seem to like it. Costumes in general would be great, maybe release less rare costumes bought for gold? Like just a simple necklace or something? Or have costume "slots" that an item of a type (like shoes, hats, etc) can go in. Or just make the equipment show up on the pet.
I don't think that "house" thing will ever be implemented beyond looking like Esior's Haven or other towns as I heard it is extremely difficult to animate a site like this. Maybe they can, but as nothing so far is really animated, I doubt it. Because of this, I'm assuming, players cannot really meet face to face besides seeing each other's avatars in forums. (It would be nice to have PvP battles but that's off-topic)
I like the Stablehand idea, it seems very well thought out. I also like the incubator and limited perfume of flawless themed attraction even though I've never bothered with themed pets.
Moonsugar
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 33
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 10:32 AM Post #79
Hi Golden. :)

I think you have to put the @name in the "Ping Users" section when you write the new reply, as I didn't get pinged, but I saw your post anyway because I'm watching the thread. :)

I did mention that the diamond vs gold thing could have consequences for diamond purchases, so that's something that would have to be taken into consideration before going ahead with it. Gold inflation was the subject, so I tried to come up with some more fun ways for people to spend more of their gold, should they choose to! Some of the suggestions I made aren't necessarily options I would choose myself, but things I have seen done in other markets (be it in a game or real life) that seemed to make players/consumers spend-happy. And I mean actually happy to spend their money, too!

Of course they were only suggestions, and I haven't really heard anything to or from about them from Krin, so I wouldn't assume they are necessarily being taken into consideration. :)

Oh and there will always be incentive to adventure, especially around the festivals, regardless of whether equipment or potions become purchasable with gold. I do not think that drop rates should change because of an addition of such a feature, nor do I think city reputation and badges would really be affected.

The housing feature I didn't really envision as "animated" the way you describe it (in motion), as much as an interior decorator version of the wardrobe (which could use an upgrade to have a search function for items!), where you can put furniture and the like, change colors of things, choose which pet(s) to display in the room/house, and so on. As far as seeing another player's avatar in there, my idea was purely cosmetic, in that if I invited you to my house then your avatar would be present in there the next time I go visit my house - or something along those lines.

I hope that was somewhat clearer from my end, and please share with us if you have any suggestions of your own, I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys reading others' ideas. :)

~Moon
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:04 PM Post #80
I also want a garden attached to the house. We could either find seeds in the world while exploring or spend gold on seeds. One garden patch would just be for display. Just being pretty. With another one perhaps we can grow particular seeds into plants that can then be harvested for alchemy/crafting.

Pretty much how I always imagined housing to work is just as you described, Moonsugar, but I never thought about how we could have a friend "visit" by having their avatar appear in the house. It's a really cute idea! We could also have perhaps a non-sylesti pet available for gold purchases that can appear in the house. A little cat, a bird, or something since non-sylesti creatures do exist as well.

I think housing could open so many possible gold sinks.
Edited By Savynn on 3/17/2017 at 12:06 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.