Forum Index > News and Announcements > Increased Feeding Cost
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Moonsugar
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 33
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:55 PM Post #81
A wonderful idea, Savvy! Tending to a garden with seeds and the like sounds like it could be fun and also pretty, and I love crafting, myself - especially alchemy. :) Definitely a potential for gold sinks there, while as you say, you could let people find things in the wild as well, if they would rather spend some time earning things instead of spending gold (if they are low on funds, for example). Maybe plants you can grow in the garden can be potted and placed in the house, as well. :)
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #82
I would love potted plants in the house!

Another possible gold sink could be fishing. You have to either dig up bait on your own or you could buy better quality bait. It could be it's own little mini-game. Though I don't know if that'd feel too close to the thing during summer fest where we dig/fish up items items.
Moonsugar
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 2:31 PM Post #83
Mini-games in general was something I thought about suggesting, but I decided to just poke at the one that already exists (Jinxie's Jamboree). New ones would be welcome just the same, though, and can be made to any fashion, I just didn't have any specific ones in mind at the time. :)

I suppose the festivals already have sort of mini-games, but I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt to have some mini-games available year-round. Fishing works for me, I don't mind if it is similar to something else, but not sure what others think. :) I'd like to see something with gems, maybe... shiny! Even some sort of match-3 or flip-the-cards game that could use some of the cute art like for instance the Halloween Trick-or-Treat candy. :)

Depending on how it's coded (whether it can be made to not require manual interaction), it might be plausible to make a single player version of Pick A Door that is always available to play, exception being that you have to pay some amount of gold to open a door, maybe a little more every round. It doesn't have to award the same stuff as the normal Pick A Door game, as long as there's some indication of what the possible prizes are. :)

Gold sinks don't have to be massive, and it should be up to each player to decide what they want to spend money on, and how much. Maybe some of us are better or worse at saving money than others, and I'm not certain exactly what the main concern is, though I think the suggestions in this thread for -optional- money-spending are better than feeling like one -has to- spend the money (and not having any or much of a choice in the matter).
Elise
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 99
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #84
One thing I would REALLY like to see is a way to convert all those AP points into gold or scales. Right now, once you've bought everything you can in the wardrobe with these, they are a complete waste! Plus, it's incredibly annoying to see you have 850,000 unusable AP points while you're farming for gold.
Edited By Elise on 3/17/2017 at 5:18 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 8:19 PM Post #85
What if we got a buff for feeding OTHER PEOPLE'S pets.

I think it would be a nice addition to the community. like how during fests you can give out, for example plant care items. Remember in spring, you could just use a water on someone's plant.

I really loved that. I mean we can help out when they are babies, why not adults too?
Moonsugar
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 7:37 AM Post #86
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44539&page=9#84
Author: Elise
Time Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:17 PM
One thing I would REALLY like to see is a way to convert all those AP points into gold or scales. Right now, once you've bought everything you can in the wardrobe with these, they are a complete waste! Plus, it's incredibly annoying to see you have 850,000 unusable AP points while you're farming for gold.

I have been missing some way to spend AP, as well. Seconded.
Ladysatyr
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 2:04 PM Post #87
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44539&page=9#85
Author: JustTopaz
Time Posted: 3/17/2017 at 8:19 PM
What if we got a buff for feeding OTHER PEOPLE'S pets.

I think it would be a nice addition to the community. like how during fests you can give out, for example plant care items. Remember in spring, you could just use a water on someone's plant.

I really loved that. I mean we can help out when they are babies, why not adults too?

To say the least, this is actually already technically a thing, where if you go to someone else's pet's page and see that their hunger is 9/10 or lower, ou can feed them individually, however, their is no reward given for it.

And I mean this in regards to adult pets. You can feed them via there page but their is no rewards like you want, so getting a few G in return for feeding would be cool!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.