Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:33 AM Post #211
Kodi-

Looking up at the meantion of his name his ears lowered. "He hasn't been back, I don't know where he went." The large dog answered. Juniper was sitting at his left siad watching the new female. If she had had more energy she would have went to say hello though it was all she could do to stay awake at the moment. After the other clan had came and ate all their food they had been having it harder and harder until even the hunters seemed too weak to hunt for them.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:42 AM Post #212
(OOC: Okay, so since this RP was dead for a while and I wasn't really paying attention I have no idea what's going on. If someone could give me a recap of what's happened since my last post it would be greatly appreciated, especially seeing as I don't know who any of these new characters are.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:47 AM Post #213
(So really all that has happened is Foreveralonerouge's new dogs showed up. I said a few days had passed to count for our absence, and Jake's little pair has showed back up.)
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Threads: 89
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:50 AM Post #214
~Skai~
Skai padded over, her paw limply hanging each time she picked up that leg. "If you guys are going to keep me captive I demand to be fed at least a vole!" she barked. She help her head high, dismissing them as her superiors, instead acting as if they were her subordinates.

*Cloud~Fire Pack*
"Oh! Well I'm sorry if we couldn't hunt any faster!" he spat at her, teeth bared. His fur was raised and he was prepared to lunge at her. he saw her readying to jump him. He saw her put less weight on her broken p-aw and lunged for that. He bit down on her leg, hearing a bone snap. she let out a loud cry of rage and pain as she flung herself at his back. She bit into his side viciously. She sprang back with surprising speed and held her guard up. Cloud lunged, not wanting to be beat by a injured rogue female. He snapped at her next, only to find snarling teeth where there was soft flesh earlier. He jumped back and watched for weaknesses. He lunged for her unprotected tail and bit it. She whipped around and bit at her ear, he dodged and lunged at her back, tearing the flesh and fur easily. They both jumped back snarling. They started to circle each other, daring each other to attack first.

~Skai~
She was hurting badly and knew it showed, but tried to keep fighting, the lack of food and water wasn't helping, but she was pushing through. She saw that the male was weak as well, but he would be able to easily out power her. She was thinking about giving in, but didn't wish to. She was hoping another dog would step in to stop the fight, so she would have a reason to stop and not look weak.
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #215
(Look at post above. ^^)

Skai is a loner, who Cloud brought back to camp after capturing her.
Cloud is Fire Pack's hunter.
Edited By Foreveralonerouge on 6/19/2017 at 11:51 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #216
(OOC: Okay but one last question before I join back in. Is Saki part wolf?)
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:56 AM Post #217
(Yeah, I she is a wolf and husky mix. :P)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 12:04 PM Post #218
~Dobhar~

Dobhar let out a loud bark as he walked calmly towards the two brawling dogs. "That's enough! She's injured enough already, is this how we treat our prisoners?" Dobhar's fur stood on end as he stared down Cloud and bared his own formidable teeth.
"Go and tend to your own wounds Cloud, lest I give you a few more to worry about."

~Agni~

Agni sat quietly outside her den as she watched the commotion. Cloud was always causing trouble, it was part of why she tried to avoid taking him on her hunts whenever possible. Even so he was still her subordinate.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 12:09 PM Post #219
Kodi-

One the fight was over he stood, shaking all over from fear. Maybe the she dog was right, they did need food. As he approached Agni, he lowered himself into submission. "Agni, I came to ask if you would hunt with me. The pack needs food and we are the only able bodies left to do so."
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 12:09 PM Post #220
~Skai~
She stared at the alpha with teeth bared, uncertain if he would harm her. She back up a few inches, her belly fur brushing the ground. She gave a small hiss like snarl. She ignored the blood trickling into her eyes.

*Cloud*
He back away and nodded at his alpha. He went to his den to rest, licking his wounds.

~Skai~
Skai lay down panting. She tasted the irony flavor of blood in her mouth and licked it away. She looked at the alpha with narrowed eyes. She was still unsure about him and his pack. She gave a small whine, that was barely audible. Her leg was now broken, along with her paw, and she very sore. She layed her head on her paws and glared up at the alpha.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.