Page 21 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Furrzywolf
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 10:24 AM Post #201
(Ghost, in the forest)
I lowered my head to the ground, for the first time in days i had smelled prey and i was not about to lose it. My mouth began to water in anticipation of my first meal in days. The scent was a rabbits, and from the prints it seemed to be a fat one, the prints led to a rock semi circle, a clear dead end, and from the looks of it it was still there. The only catch was that i was in pack grounds, i didn't know or care about which pack but i knew that i'd have to be careful because any noise could alert the pack and they'd come to drive me out, steal my prey, or worse kill me. I prepared for my attack, then pounced, unfortunately my hunger had dropped a veil over my senses and i was just a little bit off, i caught the rabbit but it let out a loud death scream. I quickly finised it off and held it in my jaws, all i now had the difficult task of trying to sneak out, when the probably already knew i was here.
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 1:03 PM Post #202
Lavender, Waterpack

The black and white dog looked up another dog? How had she not noticed? Lavender sneaked out of the crowd of dogs all paying attention to the Firepack alpha. She sniffed the air this way! Lavender let out a low growl, "What are you doing on Firepack territory?!" Lavender got ready to heard the unknown
dog out of the forest.
Furrzywolf
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 2:44 PM Post #203
I gripped the rabbit in my jaws tightly as i spun around to face the voice of another dog. i sniffed the air and realized that this was a pack dog 'I'll have to be prepared to fight, there's no way i'm leaving with my tail between my legs' i thought as i glared at the dog and let out a low growl. "hunting, a dog has to survive somehow." i replied through the rabbit still hanging in my jaws
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Threads: 89
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 6:15 AM Post #204
(How should Cloud join in?)

~Skai~
Skai had been fishing for some trout or bass in the river when she heard shouts. Fire Pack and a loner, she thought after listening to the conversation, if it could be called that, with great interest. She had been semi successful in her fishing and had caught a small bass, with out eating first she padded towards the noise, with nothing better to do. She emerged from the forest and stared at the wolves. One was no doubt, an alpha. The other was a loner. Skai set down her fish to watch.
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 7:42 AM Post #205
(Cloud is joining in now.)

~Skai~Loner~Forest~Exploring~
Skai was quickly bored and headed deeper into the forest, holding her fish. She found a low lying tree and hopped up on a branch that was 3 feet off the ground. She quickly ate the fish, feeling the slippery meat and scales slide down her throat. She gave a shiver. She hated fish, but that was all she had had to eat. She hopped off the tree and headed towards a smell. She halted at a border. It smelled of dogs. It was a dog pack. She sighed and slowly put a foot across, looking about wildly for any wolves. She gave a sigh of relief and hopped across. She padded towards a sent. She noticed it was a dog and dove to a den. To her horror there was a body of a dead dog wolf mix in it. She nearly let out a yelp. She ran out, right into the hunter dog.

*Cloud~Fire Pack~Forest~Hunting*
Cloud had heard a sigh and the thud of paws on the ground as a dog made a leap. He ran towards the dog, smelling an unfamiliar scent. He heard the crackle of dry leaves and again a leap of a under weight dog. He followed the scent to a den. The den where a female was murdered in cold blood by her mate. Cloud ignored the fact the most dogs or wolves would shiver and waited by the entrance for the dog to come out. They came out sooner than expected with the look of pure terror and sorrow in their eyes. They ran right into him, barely moving him. He looked down and saw a malnourished she wolf. He bared his teeth as she got up shakily. In the excitement of seeing the trespasser he hadn't heard the crack of her paw. She teetered and fell over with a yelp and a thump. He pulled her up by her scruff. She looked at him with fear. He would bring him to the alpha. They couldn't have trespassers right now. He half dragged, half walked the female wolf dog mix to camp.
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 10:30 AM Post #206
Lavender growled, "I'm fine with you hunting, but not on our territory!" She dug her claws into the soft and rich dirt, "And I'm not afraid to defend it!" What would have father done? something was telling her to let the dog stay but she had to protect her territory!
Furrzywolf
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 10:48 AM Post #207
I growled at the black and white dog, there was no way that I'd be able to stand up to the entire pack, but there was also no way I'd let a lone dog push me around, especially after everything that had happened to me. I then realized that a she dog had passed by not that long ago 'probably to tell the others' I thought, finally realizing my situation. But I still held my ground "so you gonna fight me for trying to survive or are ya going to try and run me off, cause I'm telling you right now I ain't no coward." I snarled through my rabbit. This was my chance, if she decided to fight me I'd beat her quickly, after all I've been training to kill after the... incident. If she chose to let me go then I'd leave quietly, after putting her in her place of course. Now her fate was in her hands.

(Ghost won't kill her I promise xp)
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 10:50 AM Post #208
(XD Skai already got bored and left, running into a Fire pack dog and currently is being dragged to their camp.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:10 AM Post #209
Jake-
It had been a few days since their last visit to Firepack. Maybe things had changed now. He and Serena were getting a bit desperate at the moment. They hadn't eaten since they had found the pack and now even Serena was starting to show she was getting weak. As they approached the camp one could tell that something had happened to a majority of the pack. All that seemed to be left was a large fluffy dog, a small corgi dog, and what seemed to be a wolf mix. Maybe now was time for them to take action. "Stay here, I'll handle the talking." He said towards Serena whom lowered herself to the ground in wait as the male made his way into the camp of dogs.
Foreveralonerouge
Level 57
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:25 AM Post #210
~Skai~
She whimpered in pain for a moment, but quickly stopped. "Let me go!" she growled at him, pulling at his grip. She let out a yelp as he bit down harder into her scruff. She went limp. It would hurt less if she let him take her to where ever he wanted.

*Cloud~Fire Pack*
He hated having to hurt the already harmed she wolf, but he did it to show he was superior to her. He felt her go limp after a while and loosened his grip slightly. They arrived at camp quickly and he threw the she wolf to the ground. "Stay here," he growled at her. He watched her sit up, ears flat against her head, but she didn't move an inch after that. He walked up to Kodiak. "Where is the alpha?" He pointed to the she wolf with his tail. "I found her wandering in our territory.".

~Skai~
Skai stared at everyone. She didn't bother to unruffle her fur. She looked at her paw and lifted her leg. Her paw dangled there uselessly. She got up paced. She put pressure on her paw, even though it hurt. With rest it should heal in a week or two. She noticed Cloud point at her and she inched back. She didn't want him to kill her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.