Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > 8/6/2016 - MegaZone Update and Ny've...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:49 PM Post #11
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38332&page=1#10
Author: SpaceElf1
Time Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:44 PM
Yes! YES! Make it difficult! Let it be challenging!

(uproar erupts in Spelf's Stables)

who--What? Pipe down!

. . .

No, ALL of you cannot be in my first Megazone party!

Will we be able to have more than three pets in a Megazone party? I hope?

(further communication from Spelf is drowned out by eager pets)

No lol. It will still be a 3 party max.
Keanai
Level 66
The Hallowed
Threads: 71
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:50 PM Post #12
I am very excited for this <3 Thank you so much, Krin, for all your hard work. This also goes for Fai, too, and a huge thank you to the artist team <3 I'm sad I won't be able to play when it first releases - or see it ;~; - but I'll get such a wonderful thing to come back to once I finish basic training in November <3
Paintbrushpaladin
Level 41
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:52 PM Post #13
I can't even get past Umbra Forest, how am I gonna complete the whole storyline to get to this?? D:
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:57 PM Post #14
Dang, the previews look amazing! Definitely looking forward to it!

And I understand about the Summer Fest...at least I have more time to save up gold!
Pyromantic
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 16
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:02 PM Post #15
This looks like one of the best things to happen to Sylestia! The new pets (From what I've seen!) And creatures look positively amazing!!
Really looking forward to this!!
Also, I think that the community stuff will be eagerly done, since this is one of the most kind, caring, and amazing online-gaming communities I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Most communities are selfish, caring mostly for themselves and only helping when it benefits them as well. I'm not saying EVERYONE and ALL OTHER gaming communities are like that, just 90% of them.
But this... this community is, like I've said, AMAZING!
God bless you all, and may StarClan light your path!
~Jade
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:12 PM Post #16
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38332&page=2#13
Author: Paintbrushpaladin
Time Posted: 8/6/2016 at 6:52 PM
I can't even get past Umbra Forest, how am I gonna complete the whole storyline to get to this?? D:

There should be lots of guides and help available for getting your party more attuned for exploring. I'm sure a lot of other players would be willing to help you along.

You also still have a lot of time to reach that point. =)
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #17
Oh my goodness, I'm basically speechless looking at that teaser artwork. Excitement is not a strong enough word to describe my level of anticipation for the Megazone. I LOVE that you guys are adding community tasks and storylines to the game. That's one of my favourite things about festivals -- and I'd happily skip summer fest to see the Ny'Venes revamped and Megazone released!
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:27 PM Post #18
Oh, yes! I am so hyped for the MegaZone now. Again. :} And with all this talk of hard battles... I think it's time to really dedicate time and energy to that half-baked stat project I've been sitting on forever.
Thank you, Krin and Fai, for all the updates and previews and dedicated work on the MegaZone. I haven't been so excited for a new game element in ages! ^^
Edited By Xovinx on 8/6/2016 at 7:28 PM.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:38 PM Post #19
Thank you for the update! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Ny'vene update completed and the new species introduced with the megazone.

The idea that the megazone will basically level the monsters to your level makes me a bit nervous. I've played games in the past with this feature and hated it. Heck, how many people were able to get through the Dungeon of the Forsaken at the level the critters are at in there without the gear you can get from that dungeon?

Being able to craft gear sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how that system will work. Hopefully it's not completely based on luck or I'll be in serious trouble. :-P

While I am excited to see the new zone sooner rather than later, please don't rush it! Make sure you get everything the way you want it first. While releasing parts at a time might be tempting, it sounds like it would end up giving you a lot of extra work. We can wait...paaaatiently waiting... :-)

Oh, one last question, do we have to completely finish the storyline to get to the mega zone? I thing I'm still collecting some items from critters I need to end up summoning the last boss. It's been awhile, but I know I'm fairly close to the end.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:01 PM Post #20
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38332&page=2#19
Author: Faeyla
Time Posted: 8/6/2016 at 7:38 PM
Thank you for the update! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Ny'vene update completed and the new species introduced with the megazone.

The idea that the megazone will basically level the monsters to your level makes me a bit nervous. I've played games in the past with this feature and hated it. Heck, how many people were able to get through the Dungeon of the Forsaken at the level the critters are at in there without the gear you can get from that dungeon?

Being able to craft gear sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how that system will work. Hopefully it's not completely based on luck or I'll be in serious trouble. :-P

While I am excited to see the new zone sooner rather than later, please don't rush it! Make sure you get everything the way you want it first. While releasing parts at a time might be tempting, it sounds like it would end up giving you a lot of extra work. We can wait...paaaatiently waiting... :-)

Oh, one last question, do we have to completely finish the storyline to get to the mega zone? I thing I'm still collecting some items from critters I need to end up summoning the last boss. It's been awhile, but I know I'm fairly close to the end.

Yes. You will have to complete the Astryl's Tranquily storyline to have the MegaZone unlocked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.