Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > 8/6/2016 - MegaZone Update and Ny've...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zaynah
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 49
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:16 PM Post #21
What a fantastic update! The Megazone will be amazing, I know it will be well worth the wait!
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:24 PM Post #22
What! NOOOOOO!!!!

I needa finish the zone! *crys* oh well guess i know what to do with the rest of my life.
Falkinsey
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:31 PM Post #23
Wow, Krin, Fai and team, everything looks and sounds amazing!

Apart from getting max stat pets and the best equipment we can, any other suggestions of things those who have already completed the story so far should be doing to prepare?

I have to admit that I am a little disappointed about the fact that there will not be a Summer Festival - collecting tagged pets is my favourite part of Sylestia. Plus I am a teacher and so July and August are months when I actually have time to play! I can understand that there isn't time for you to do everything but I will miss fishing in the sea and digging in the sand :(

I hope things go smoothly for you over the next few months so that the timings you are hoping for work out.

Just to clarify, especially for those who have not completed Astryl's Tranquility, will the whole of the 'Beta Site' still be open while you are working on the final site and those who can are playing in the Megazone?

Thanks, as always, for your hard work and great imaginations!

Falk
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:48 PM Post #24
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=38332&page=3#23
Author: Falkinsey
Time Posted: 8/6/2016 at 8:31 PM
Wow, Krin, Fai and team, everything looks and sounds amazing!

Apart from getting max stat pets and the best equipment we can, any other suggestions of things those who have already completed the story so far should be doing to prepare?

I have to admit that I am a little disappointed about the fact that there will not be a Summer Festival - collecting tagged pets is my favourite part of Sylestia. Plus I am a teacher and so July and August are months when I actually have time to play! I can understand that there isn't time for you to do everything but I will miss fishing in the sea and digging in the sand :(

I hope things go smoothly for you over the next few months so that the timings you are hoping for work out.

Just to clarify, especially for those who have not completed Astryl's Tranquility, will the whole of the 'Beta Site' still be open while you are working on the final site and those who can are playing in the Megazone?

Thanks, as always, for your hard work and great imaginations!

Falk

Yes. Sylestia will remain as is with just reduced new content while we work to revamp the entire Site.

And the only other suggestion I would have is to farm a lot of Gold.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 9:00 PM Post #25
*0*
You guys work so hard! :o <3

A question (that I think is important as it will affect the way I approach the MegaZone) : Will we be able to traverse the different sections of the MegaZone at our whim once all sections are unlocked, or do we just have until the next section is unlocked to get everything done in the current section? And if we are not online when a community event takes place, did we just miss out or will it happen multiple times like the fighting of Tyrielle in the Winter Festival last Winter? (Or is that stuff still secret?) I'm sure I had more MegaZone questions but I'm pretty dehydrated and it affects my memory pretty significantly... #o.o# Also, I would also like to voice that I can be patient and don't want you to rush on the MegaZone. I might even prefer that the MegaZone be released after the Fall Festival because I wait all year for the Fall Festival and wouldn't want to have to divide my attention... But if it's all complete and everything before that, I'm not asking you to sit on it. xD

The Ny'Vene Revamp: Will we get a few days or something notice before the new version is converted in to save all of our old Ny'Vene images? (I like to save all my sylesti's and designs images before conversions just in case and would like to do it all at the same time to make sure I don't miss any. -And I feel like I might want to acquire and/or design more Ny'Venes between now and then. :3 )

The Summer Festival: I understand if we have to skip the Summer Festival, though I am in favor of some kind of mini event for hunting Lighira. >:D You can use all old content and maybe rerelease some old Themes that aren't super exclusive so you don't need work on new content (if that would help). ^_^ If that wouldn't work, then I understand. ^_^
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 9:18 PM Post #26
Once all the sections are unlocked, all players will be able to roam the zone however they wish. Even a new player who first gets to the MegaZone could just immediately go to the last section. However, this probably would not end well for them lol.

In terms of the community stuff, no, there won't be a way to go backwards and the main progression won't recycle. It's a one-and-done story progression. However, we will be closely monitoring it and adjusting it to make sure that each stage lasts a sufficient amount of time (or is pre-announced to begin at a specific time so players can plan ahead).

Obviously, it will be impossible to make it so every player has a chance to participate in every stage. With the amount of players who will be playing, that's just an impossible task. The MegaZone is also an ever-evolving zone and we do not have the technical set up to allow for 'instancing' (like WoW does, for those familiar) for individual experiences.

So, we will just do our best and try to make it as available as we can for everyone to enjoy.

And lastly, yes, we will give a few days notice of the Ny'vene changes before it's implemented.
Roseydove
Level 71
The Dreamer
Threads: 24
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 9:25 PM Post #27
Sounds exciting :)
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 10:52 PM Post #28
Good, I'll probably start playing more after this update.
AnnaHeartz
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 157
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 11:36 PM Post #29
I see a bat hanging in the cave. I think the new set of species includes a bat. And based from the avatar spriteling, there could be a lizard-like species. How many new species are there in the Mega Zone?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 8/6/2016 at 11:46 PM Post #30
Thank you so much Krin, Fai, and site artists for all of the hard work you do! I really look forward to tackling the MegaZone once it comes out! This update has me really excited!

I am also looking forward to the Ny'vene revamp. Looking forward to seeing all of the reworked traits as well as the new ones.

I'm a little sad about the Summer Festival but I understand and would rather see you guys focus everything on the MegaZone.

I am curious, will there potentially be special events in the MegaZone to get unique/themed pets of the species that cannot be found in the MegaZone?

Also, have you decided on a name for the new species yet? ;P
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.