Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival 2016 - Edible Flowers
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 6/12/2016 at 11:37 PM Post #51
I did it! I remembered how to make these from when I was a kid, and it worked!

1. It takes boiled or steamed eggs (steamed is better), food coloring, a soft pencil, a sharp (such as a pin, a needle, or a finepoint pencil without any lead in it), water of course, and white vinegar.

2. Steam or boil the eggs upright, not on their sides. You want the air bubble to be at one end of the cooked egg, so the peeled egg can stand on the flat spot, and so you won't poke your sharp through into an air bubble.

3. The lower egg is the yellow daisy egg. I've drawn a daisy pattern on the eggshell with the soft pencil and then followed the pattern's lines by poking holes with the sharp, about every 1/2 inch. The upper egg is the rose egg. I've drawn the rose, poked the holes, and dyed the egg in the food coloring, water, and vinegar mix. However, the shell is still on. The food dye goes through the holes in the eggshell, making a pattern of dots. Obviously, for this contest, I drew flowers, but draw what you like!

4. After dying the eggs, peel the shells off. Be very careful with this part. Do it while they are warm, under warm running water. Here are the best two flower eggs I did. The rose, on the right, got a bit blurry, but the yellow daisy on the left came out quite well.

You won't be able to taste the vinegar in the eggs when you eat them.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 6/12/2016 at 11:48 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 6/26/2016 at 5:34 AM Post #52
Thank you everyone for participating in this contest! It was a lot of fun to go through and look at all of the beautiful yummy stuff everyone made. Definitely made me hungry just looking at everything!

The winner for the 3 Visible Custom Pet participation prize was Pirate. Everyone that participated also should have received an avatar item.

The following are the winners for the contest....prizes will be handed out later though as Krinadon and I are currently not at home.

1 - GoldGryphon

2 - Zelly , Britters

3 - Imperium ,

Talyn

Malas120
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.