Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival 2016 - Avatar Outfit Des...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 10:52 AM Post #21
Here she is! Please excuse that I could not figure out how to use color, and also... ignore the white spot where her eye used to be >.> im bad at this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YSvQqxA2cyVXJJSHlVcG81VW8/view?usp=sharing
Head: On her head she wears a white daisy crown with no leaves, just daises. They are all white with pale yellow centers.
Outfit: She wears a white high-low sun dress with sheer lace sleeves that fall just below her shoulder. It has a big blue ribbon tied in a bow around her waste, kind of at a slant.
Held: On her hand sits a butterfly, preferably in pastels of blue with white spots. Below is a little dragon type lizard. It is meant to have a yellow face with white daisy petals all around its head. It's body is meant to be thin and covered in shimmery silver scales, and all its feet are pale yellow. It's tail turns into a big leaf, and it's wings are leafy butterfly wings.
Wings: She has Leaf Blade Wings, or Razor Leaf wings. They are meant to fan out behind her, above her butterfly held. There are five big leaves and then clusters of small ones connecting to her shoulder blades.
Back: Her back item is Tumbling kittens. I think a white kitten and an orange tabby would fit my pictured image. They are sort of wrestling around :)

Well, I hope you like it! (and yes, she is meant to be barefoot)

Edit: I figured out how to use colors! The original description applies, here is the redrawn picture (both links are the same avi, the second just has color) Although I did start from scratch
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YSvQqxA2cyWUZNeDBXc2w1cWc/view?usp=sharing
Edited By Bleubird on 4/6/2016 at 5:18 PM.
Annam03
Level 40
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 11:20 AM Post #22

based it off my character anna

head item : wolf ears/animal ears
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 1:44 PM Post #23
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 3:36 PM Post #24
Alright, so my theme here is rain gear since springtime brings a lot of rain. Again, my drawing skills leave a lot to be desired so bare with me.

EDIT: Changed my held item.

Female Avatar

Outfit - A feminine type raincoat, cinched at the waist with a belt with maybe a little flare at the bottom. Complete with galoshes. Pictured here as red with white polka dots but color and pattern can always be changed.
Head- A "rain bonnet" which is like a transparent plastic head scarf that goes over your head and ties under your chin. Would probably need to be drawn with its own hairstyle.
Held - An adorable little duckling wearing its own rain hat to splash around the puddles with you. Can come in a variety of colors. Held in your hand is a little umbrella to keep you both dry.
Back - I thought of doing a full background, but in the end thought it would be too cluttered. Instead I just drew a simple storm clouds with raindrops.

Male Avatar

Outfit - A more masculine shaped "pea coat" style outfit, with buckles going down the side. Lapels or some kind of collar on the coat would be nice, just beyond my skill set. Also shown with rain boots.
Head - A "boat" type rain hat which angles down at the back for the rain to run off. Could be drawn with its own hairstyle but should be able to work with most of the current ones.
Held - Same as female.
Back - Same as female.
Edited By Britters on 4/15/2016 at 4:57 PM.
Maddiebird
Level 58
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 6:14 PM Post #25

I based this off of a garden fairy.

Head: A thin string of pollen, with little strings hanging off in between them. Also hair.
Back: Some fairy lights in the distance. The black is not intended, it's supposed to be white.
Held: The Staff of Spring, or Pollen Staff. It has the largest pollen balls in the world, and has large fireflies fluttering around it.
Outfit: A simple outfit, with a leaf skirt and a silk shirt. I forgot to make the shirt the tiniest bit transparent, so that's my fault.
Wings: Some branch wings. I know there are already branch wings, but I quite like the intended thickness of the branches.

Hope you enjoy my outfit! Male version coming soon~
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 7:17 PM Post #26
Rhueless
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 29
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 10:41 PM Post #27
Me too! Bushy squirrel tail, floppy ears and nibbling luffox! So cute!
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 7:01 PM Post #28
Umm... This is a Sari... Ive never done this before lol so it's pretty crappy... Yea...

Based it off of this:
Edited By GhostlyFours on 4/6/2016 at 6:31 AM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/6/2016 at 1:53 AM Post #29
Wow, Riokki! I didn't realize it before, but I need a Jester Outfit for my Avatar.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 4/6/2016 at 10:45 AM Post #30
I am re-entering this design as stargazing is something that can be done anytime of the year! :) I did quite a bit of it while on my vacation in Florida, and early spring is the last time to see the constellation Orion before it disappears until early winter(Northern Hemisphere). It is based off of stars, nebulas, and space. I call this set, the Celestial Starfire Set.

All images were taken with my cell phone camera as my scanner does not want to work right now ^^u

Outfit: Celestial Starfire Outfit- I did it on the male and female base. Where the blue trim is on the tops, the purple dots in there are supposed to glow like stars. The energy effect coming out of the bottom of the tops is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, and is not supposed to be see through. The dots in the aurora energy are little stars which glow.

Wings: Celestial Starfire Wings- The wings I put on the female base. The arms of the wings are feathers, with each feather and the joint of the wing sporting a Starfire Crystal each. The crystal on the joint and on the larger feathers has a glowing star inside. The energy coming out of the feathers is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout them. I did not colour in the feathers so the detail could be seen.

Back Item: Starry Night Background- I put the background on the male base. It supposed to be very dark blue(I do not have dark enough blue water colour paints). There are many little glowing stars in the night sky with a few shooting stars streaking by.

Head Item: Celestial Starfire Circlet- I put this on the female base. Much like the outfit and wings, the energy coming out of the crown is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout it. In the middle of the circlet is a Starfire Crystal, with a glowing star within. The purple dots around the circlet are suppose to be glowing stars.

Held Item: Celestial Starfire Dracate- I put this little guy on his own as I wanted to put in lots of detail but it would have been more difficult if I drew it right next to one of the avatar bases. A dracate is a cat/dragon, which combines my two favourite creatures! He looks up into the face/eyes of your avatar, and his nose almost touches or does touch the fingers of your avatar's outstretched hand. The wings are just like the avatar wings. The body is a combination of dragon and cat, with the front legs being more cat like, and the back legs being more dragon like, although I couldn't resist putting little paw pads in. It has fur all over it's body, with little horns coming out of it's head. There is a fire in between the horns, that has little glowing stars in it. The muzzle is a bit longer than on your average cat. I outlined the dracate in black where other colours were not needed so that the details could be better seen.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.