Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival 2016 - Avatar Outfit Des...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 3:27 AM Post #41
Aww thank you :D
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 5:09 AM Post #42
I reaaaaally hope yours gets chosen :3 I am absolutely in love with the Birds Fiend Spell :D
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 9:04 PM Post #43
Can you PM me with links please.
Lup
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 11:37 PM Post #44

Avatar Outfit; Blooming Gardener Outfit
Avatar Head; Bloming Gardener Headress
Avatar Held; Friendly Springtime Kappa
Avatar Wings; Blooming Kalanchoe

Kind of a plaecholder name, but here it is. Based on a traditional swedish dress(The male outfit could be based on traditional dance outfits, maybe?) and the kalanchoe flower , which I drew with the wrong amount of petals every single time :'D
The things on the fan are sliced cucumbers, since kappas are said to like them~
Narodiagamer
Level 65
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/10/2016 at 6:58 PM Post #45
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=34696&page=4#32
Author: Sleepwalking
Time Posted: 4/6/2016 at 4:04 PM
Birds Fiend
(or something like that)

Birds Fiend Dress
The top is supposed to be leather and very skinny. The bottom is tattered, almost dirty. The tips of each "skirt" of the whole dress are made of feathers. Aaand she is barefoot, yes.
(The male have the same dress, with a more masculine chest ~)

Birds Fiend Horns
The right part of her face is hidden, so you can only see her left eye. The bright green thing on the right side of her hair is a dream-catcher, but it's not much important.

Birds Fiend Grigri
That is something to keep away bad luck and winter curses.

Birds Fiend Feathers
They're not real birds wings, only long feathers tied together. That is why they're straight.

Birds Fiend Spell
The round spell is in a star-pattern, like a dream-catcher and like some witch symbols. I wanted it to glow like the Magic Spell of the Aurleon, but I kinda failed. There should be some runic writings on it too, but I don't know how to do it properly.
An other possibility is a "cloud" of flying birds, it would be really nice too.

All in all, that makes a nice spring witch, nice and dangerous at the same time... This one is raven-inspired for the colors of the feathers, but it would be nice to have different kinds of birds for the different colorations.

So I was gonna make a design......... well that idea is out..... instead I'm gonna vote for this :-D. LOVE IT!!!! If this gets npicked I'm soooooo gonna buy it.

And if you want coloring ideas.................
an Oriole
or
an Blythe Hawk
I think these would go with your witch theme.
Kahlil
Level 5
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/11/2016 at 12:01 AM Post #46
awesome
Reptibelian
Level 32
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/11/2016 at 11:03 AM Post #47
The Bird's Fiend is my favorite idea! Amazing idea! You are absolutely amazing at drawing that!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 674
Posted: 4/12/2016 at 4:42 AM Post #48
Spring means different things to different people: flowers, baby animals, school letting out, spring cleaning...the list goes on. For Sylestia players living south of the equator, this time of year (April-May) isn't even Spring; it's Autumn there!

However, in Sylestia, the time of the Spring Festival is guaranteed to definitely, absolutely, positively bring--

Aeridinies!

New for 2016--what the well-dressed Aeridini Collector is wearing this Spring Festival--the Serious Aeridini Collector's Outfit!

This Outfit includes buff arms, Aeridini-themed sleeve tattoos, a comfy tank top, tough pants with cargo pockets for snacks, Snare Traps, etc., a Genetic Scanner, boots, and a protective amulet of jewels generously donated by some of the Aeridinies whom this Collector already owns. I used Island Flower Aeridini colors for the tattoos and amulet, but any Theme could work, or the tattoos and amulet could be recolorable, like the rest of the outfit.

Edit: Added the Aeridini Hatchling Held. I used the Blue Lotus Theme for the baby's colors, but of course any combo of colors and traits could work. If you're a true Aeri fan, you can tell the Hatchling is a boy. I don't know if it can be done, but perhaps there could be Female Base and Male Base versions of a Held? I think it would be cool to have the Hatchling be the opposite sex of the Avatar Base (because pet training).
Edit 2: Some commenters pointed out it would be better to have the Hatchling twining around the Collector's arm. so I did that thing. The Hatchling looks a little unbalanced because he is! He's wriggling around, trying to see everything, with complete disregard for the force of gravity, trusting that the Collector will somehow prevent him from falling!
Also apropos some commenters, I've tried to make the tattoos a bit clearer. The sleeve tatts are a combination of twining flowers and vines and twining Aeries.
The shape over the Avatar's shoulder is where I shall place the "wings," which are actually a pair of hovering Aeridinies.
Many thanx to the nice peeps who said they were happy to see someone submitting a rugged design for the female base.

I was inspired to create this outfit by the people, and especially the female people, who hunt poachers in Africa--

These folks go after the criminals who kill endangered wild animals. Some are volunteers from other countries, but most are local. I admire them, and then I was thinking about Sylestia, and Aeridinies, and wondered what awful fate would meet the Vorkid, Cave Troll, or Dark Elf that attacked the Aeridini nests while a devoted Aeridini Collector was around.

After that, the outfit practically designed itself.

More to come.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 4/16/2016 at 4:39 AM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 4/12/2016 at 6:36 AM Post #49
Sleepwalking, SpaceElf1

*cries*

I really want the buff arms and genetic scanner

But I also really want the pentacle and birdy clothes.
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/12/2016 at 9:49 AM Post #50
Thank you very much :')
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.