Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Candid Canines: Fans of Nixis, Lupes, an...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 11:57 AM Post #11
Such fantastic entries so far! Keep 'em comin', everyone! Just a friendly reminder, the deadline for posting pets is Thursday, March 3rd. After that will be the judging.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:01 PM Post #12
This is a great idea, Sarah ^v^ And without further ado, here's some of my favorite canines :D

This here is Madara, he's been with me for nearly all my time on Sylestia since I bought him. c: I styled him after one of my favorite characters from Natsume Yuujinchou (a wonderful, heartwarming series ;u;).

This guy is Strawberry Lemonade, and he's Madara's son. :D I named him Strawberry Lemonade because his colors remind me of the drink. He could use a little touching up to made the colors more vibrant, but I like him as is. :3

This is Labyrinth, she's also been with me for a while now. c: I bought her because I loved her colors and since then, she's been running missions for me. ^^

And last, but not least, here's the lovely Valentine's pair

I have yet to give them names, but their traits are my most favorite of all the nixi traits. ^^ If you have a name suggestion (I would like them to have matching names and be short and sweet c:) feel free to send them to me. ^^ If I do end up using names that someone provides, I'll give them a lil gift of appreciation. :3

UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:12 PM Post #13
So here are my favorite five canines:

Doralinda, a lovely gift from my friend WayCrazy

Nathaniel, a tagged Chocolate Cherry Puffadore with the then-new Candy Wings trait

Ullent, a re-dyed high trait Nixi. KatherineAC gave him to me, and I dyed him up for my redye 6v project.

Kathleen, a gift from Black, a Chilly Paws Puffadore offspring. A particular love.

And finally....Dayala....not very impressive in herself but a mystical breeder for my 6 vis Nixi Stat project. I love her look and think fondly of the great genes she will transmit to her offspring.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 1:30 PM Post #14
It's kind of hard to whittle it down to just five but these are five I utterly adore and each have more meaning to me than just being gorgeous though each is gorgeous.

My precious Jasper. One of my first catches and always will be my most precious canine.

My darling Major. One of my first pies and easily my favorite of my taggeds. Ironically, neither of her visible traits are involved in my project.

My beloved Karma. He is the result of my first interaction in region chat, actually. I wanted a WC lupe SO bad and couldn't find one then on the last day of festival, someone offered him to anyone interested. He means a lot because of it.

Hallows Present is named as he is because he was a birthday gift from Maimah. I utterly adore him both for himself and because he is a precious gift.

And I shouldn't leave out my starter. He and I have been through a lot and he's precious to me even if he doesn't look nearly like he used to before the revamp.
Edited By Hundenelsker on 2/28/2016 at 2:00 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 2:26 PM Post #15
I wasn't pinged for this activity, but I'm glad I checked the thread. Sorry if I wasn't suppose to ping you Sarah but I figured I should let you know I wasn't pinged if you intended to ping the group. I was pinged for the first post but at the time there was nothing on there.

Here are my 5 ....

First is Deus.

He is my starter pet and has the most sentimental value by far... and he's pretty. :P

Next is Blueberry Poptart.

He was a gift from Maimah to cure my heartache after I had returned a pet that was mistakenly put up for sale instead of breeding.

This is Chocolate Lime Queen.

My Chocolate Lime puffadores were the very first project I completed on Sylestia.

Fourth is Heims.

He was the second legendary I caught (first was my legendary Firestarter Vulnyx). His traits work perfectly with his theme, as soon as I saw him pop up I knew he needed to be in my stables.

Last is Irinei.

He was one of the first gifts I received when I joined Sylestia, given to me by Hund.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 2:47 PM Post #16
Hi, Fox. I am really sorry you didn't get pinged. I will try to correct that in the future.
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 2/29/2016 at 3:02 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 3:02 PM Post #17
Please ignore this post
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 2/29/2016 at 3:03 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/1/2016 at 9:19 AM Post #18
I really love everyone's canines! Such a wonderful, beautiful group. I can see I am going to have to award several prizes of my own--there's just no way I could pick only one from such great pets. I love that many of us have highlighted special gifts and sentimental reasons as why we love our pets, but they are also so very neat looking.

Anyone else besides me gonna have a hard time picking?
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 3/1/2016 at 2:26 PM Post #19
ill join in

And here is my quigs hes a memorial to my pet fennec quiggley

and a RL pic of the quig
Edited By Fennectech on 3/1/2016 at 2:27 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 3/3/2016 at 3:43 PM Post #20
Whoa, Fennec, you own an actual fennec fox?!

Here is a photo of my RW coydog, Holly.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.