Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Candid Canines: Fans of Nixis, Lupes, an...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #1
Welcome to Candid Canines! Here we are all about celebrating, enjoying, and breeding Sylestia's canids, the Zolnixis, Luporas, and Puffadores. Seagold came up with the name, which was voted on by our members.

I will add more info to this first post a bit later.

3/29: We're prepping for our first Candid Canines Show!
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 3/29/2016 at 3:21 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #2
Reserved.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #3
Reserved.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:30 PM Post #4
For our next club activity, I propose the following:

How about if we have a Breeding Spotlight? Each member gets one post (please limit your entry to one post, thanks) to summarize their breeding activities. It doesn't have to be a formal "breeding project" to count for this; you could just post a few of your favorite breeding pairs and talk about what the offspring have been like. It is totally fine for this to give a link to your hatchery and "advertise"--networking is part of the purpose of this club, in my opinion. You can do this as simply or as complex-ly (couldn't think of the right word) as you like, as long as you limit yourself to one post.

Let the Breeding Spotlight begin!

OH AND ALSO, let's discuss this question: Which breed(s) of canine is your favorite/are your favorites, and why? Do you have a preference between male and female of that type?
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 3/12/2016 at 12:12 PM.
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:06 AM Post #5
YAY *hugs*
Haleighb
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:15 AM Post #6
I love this idea, and here's my fave five canines; they aren't in order :)

I ABSOLUTELY love all of them!!!

Calliope: I love the red and grey and black together, and the traits make her more beautiful.

Eirabella: My first Zolnixi, and I also love her coloring and traits together

Scheari: I really love her coloring, and her regalia of Hermes trait together

Amalthea: I bought her because she's really beautiful

Cordelia: I loooooove purple, and she was just gorgeous so I had to buy her :)
Edited By Haleighb on 2/28/2016 at 4:19 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:20 AM Post #7
My favourite canines:

Kuma Lisa

Fylgia

Un-named

Phobos

And... this one doesn't exist yet, but it will soon. It will be my ultimate favourite canine (for now):

Edited By Amarok on 2/28/2016 at 12:36 AM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:59 AM Post #8
What a difficult choice--only five?

Well, I have to start with this extraordinary puppy, whom I've been showing off to anyone who will stand still long enough--

Hello! My name's Aero Peppermint.
What's with all the fuss?

At this time, she is Sylestia's only Mint Chocolate Chip Zolnixi with Vis Sea Darter and Vis Feather Dust, and one of only four MCC Zolnixies who has those traits at all. Here's what she'll look like as an adult--

Next, we have my very first Zolnixi, my Starter Pet, the extraordinary Calamander--

I've been here since the beginning.

And of course I must present the beautious Valerian, one of the most important Puffadores in my first project, which I call the Lavender Latte Puffadores--

I feel so special.

Here's a link to the LL Puff project thread--https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=29820

Some of you may already know that I'm a bit obsessed about promoting and propagating Sylestia's earliest pet Themes. The first Zolnixi Theme wasn't the Patriotic Zolnixi, it was the Springtime Zolnixi, which came out before Themed pets began receiving Tags. (If you are interested in helping to preserve the Springtime Zolnixi, feel free to PM me about getting some of your own, at a reasonable price.) Anyhow, here's my only Tamed Springtime Zolnixi--

My name is Alban Eiler, and yes, I'm rather awesome.

Finally, here is my Irish Luck Puffadore boy, whom I acquired via extraordinary luck during this past Fall Festival--

Hi! I'm Donald Macgillavry.

I didn't really like Irish Luck Puffs until I acquired this little fellow. With the right combination of traits, the IL Puffs actually look quite fine.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 3/4/2016 at 8:03 PM.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 2:36 AM Post #9
Holly

"I'm the first zolxini that Dunno's ever had"

Prez Snow

"Not only was I Dunno's first Lupora, when she adopted me, she was surprised to see me at level 59!"

Mexi

"*sniff* My twin siste got auto-released! *sniff*"
Edited By Dunno on 2/28/2016 at 2:38 AM.
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 9:45 AM Post #10
Oh wow, I have so many favorutie canine pets! (so hard to pick 5)

My first fav is Autumn's Gift, the first 6-vis Harvest Day puff! She was part of my first project that felt like forever to complete.

This is Lura. She was one of my first captured Sylestis and I thought she was gorgeous. The revamp did her in a bit as her accent colour was yellow before but I dont mind. :)

This is Althea. She is a generated pet that I made when the chow tail mutation was still very new. I love her colour combos!

This is Coraline. She is the most beautiful Thonry Starfish Lupe I had ever seen. She was rather pricey but I snapped her up right away. I love her to pieces.

Last but certainly not least is Evangeline. The first and only tagged Michevious Puff with visible Chipmink (one of my favourite genes). I had originally purchased her and on the first Disrupt she was perfect :)

Haha I guess I only picked girls. I have so many puffs that I love, but I wanted a variety of my faves from each species, and these ladies are so pretty!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.