Threads: 73
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:15 PM Post #341

Stitch got all dressed up for a night out with Lilo. :3
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:21 PM Post #342
the top group are the Philters of Acumen, Nimbleness, Precision and Vigor (you may have one of each of these)

The second group is Lesser Dye, Lesser Mutator Philter of Amnesia and Pie (you may have two of any of these)

and the Third group is Prismatic Philter, Philter of Gender-bend and Perfume of themed attraction (you may only have one of these)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:25 PM Post #343
Would I be able to get the colour codes for him, if you win I will have to have these to be able to create him for you, also not sure if he is or not but the pet can be a two vis pet :)
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:25 PM Post #344
Hi Willow, for the raffle, could I place my free ticket and the ticket I found during Way's hosted game on the Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent held? c:

I've got to say one of my favorites is Baymax :D Others include Mulan, Stitch, Mushu.. .ovo

and while I'm here, to save space, could I get a Lesser Dye from Way's hosted game please? :3
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:36 PM Post #345

On the day of the Winter Welcome Party, which the whole town would get together and Skate on the frozen royal family pond in front of the Castle, eat, and laugh. On that day Princess Shimmer, the only daughter of the King and Queen, received a visit from Seecal, a man who had been banned from the Kingdom not long ago. He asked to have the Princess' hand in marriage and the King denied him.

Seecal got so angry, he said he will come back and bring sarrow to the family. He came 5 days later, and not only did he bring his anger and hate with him, but he also brought a staff , with the head of a cobra on the top that had red gems as eyes. He found the Princess and casted a spell on her that would make her turn into a creature no one knew of. When the parents noticed and ran over to their daughter, it was already too late. King Ras and Queen Jesabel stood there looking at their daughter turned into this creature.

The next morning Princess Shimmer said Goodbye to her parents and left cause she no longer felt as if she belonged there. She had no hope in turning back to her original form as a human Princess, so she flew away. She found a home in a Kingdom, way above the clouds reigned by a sweet and wonderful Queen called Queen Melody. She took Princess Shimmer under her wing until they found the cure for that spell.
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:49 PM Post #346
Sorry for pinging, I thought it was suitable for the reply.

Because I did not save the design, I have tried my best at replicating the first one. The color codes are included, and the traits as well if it has to be a two vis.

EC: FFFFFF
C1: EBC8BC
C2: EB0000
C3: EB0000

G1: FF0000
G2: 8F0000
G3: FFFFFF
M1: FFFFFF
M2: FFFFFF
M3: 9E9E9E

G2: Arctic Panda
M1: Feathered Wings

Sorry for the inconvenience
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:51 PM Post #347
My favorite Disney character is WALL-E >.> Could I put my ticket on the vene?
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:51 PM Post #348
The Frog Princess

Everyone wants to judge a book by its' cover, as Belladonna the Corrupted knows all too well. How is she corrupted, you ask? Born of a witch and a dark warlock, black magic runs in her veins. That doesn't decide one's fate, however, and Belladonna was going to prove that to the world. She was going to be a good witch. That is, until her father cursed her to roam the world bloodthirsty beast, with the only way to break the curse being for Belladonna to embrace her inner beast and accept the darkness. It is said she still roams to this day, trying to be a good griffi, despite her terrifying visage...
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 7:54 PM Post #349
Design Contest Entry
My Design is based off of Koda from "Brother Bear"[To bad he can't stay a cute cub].

I went ahead and put my Frog Prince entry on here to,just so I wouldn't have to double post.

The Frog Prince
Pavana

Pavana was the Princess of a far away land called RiversWind.She was the first child born to her parents,making her the heir of the throne.However she did not want to be heir,she thought it would be to much work.So she ran away one night,running through and fro,going realm to realm.Eventually she stopped in a place called ThrillerWoods were she meet a wizard who changed her into a Demon Dragon.The wizard locked her up in his hideout,were she stayed for many years.Overtime she also lost her memories,not knowing who she was,she stayed only coming out of her cage once in a while to eat the wizards enemies.One day some other Demon Dragons came and accidentally squashed the wizard.The let Pavana out and trained her to fight and hunt and other things.They all traveled the world and realms together eventually coming to RiversWind again,where she met her family again and got her memories restored.One of the royal magicians turned her back into her human form.one of the Demond Dragons she traveled with stayed with her,becoming a loyal companion of hers;the rest them left.In the end after her long journey she was glad to be home,even if it meant that she had to become queen.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:06 PM Post #350
ahh no that's alright, my Bad I didn't actually see you had posted two things with pets aha I was meaning the Chechire Lup Sorry :3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.