Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Disney Fair
Page 36 1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37... 125, 126, 127 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:06 PM Post #351
I saw some adorable Stitchs, and got inspired to make Angel for the design contest x3

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:08 PM Post #352
Ohh Shoot I didn't realise it was 8 here I thought I had another hour eek.

I will be hosting a Game of Dis-Honour at 8.20pm see you all shortly :)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:08 PM Post #353

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:08 PM Post #354

KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:13 PM Post #355

Aimed for Atlantis' Kida. She's like a lune in that they're generally disregarded lol
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:17 PM Post #356
I would like to put my free raffle ticket on the the Maleficent Item. :)

For the Design contest: I present to you... Ursula!
Edit: Oops! My original was a 3 vis. This is now a 2 vis :)

For the Princess and the Frog Contest:

This is Pernilla.
Loved and adored by the beautiful city of Lilitopia, she was the fairest, most kind, most beautiful, most lovely princess anyone could wish for. For one young woman, it was too much. This young women named Agatha, who was a pretty women, and very gifted with magic, was deeply in love with a handsome soldier named Euan. But Euan loved the princess as much as every other man in the country. And the princess loved him back. On the night of the princess's birthday, at the royal celebration ball, he kissed her out on the balcony with the fireflies and stars only to see. Only Agatha saw too. Agatha turned to her darker side, and never returned. She cursed the princess, turning her into a fanged furry creature with claws. But her magic couldn't take away all her beauty. While the kingdom tried desperately to turn their beloved princess back into a human, they still adorned her with flowers and love. Euan meanwhile, hunted down Agatha, who had fled to the forest. He brought her back to the palace, and the kind demanded she change Pernilla back. Then Agatha said "Only if Sir Euan marries me, his true love." Euan refused right away. "Then you shall never see your belevod princess as human again!" Screeched Agatha. A gruesome transformation happened before there eyes. Agatha's skin paled, her nails lengthened, her brown hair turned black, her pleasant honey eyes turned gray. The slow transformation from a magic-maker to a witch. Then the king called in Daisy, the magic master of the kingdom. Daisy was a kind plump sort of women, and was very good friends with the king. The king then said, "Ms. Agatha, if you truly believe you were meant to be Euan's true love, then let him kiss you. If you do not turn back to your original self, then let him kiss the princess. If she turns to her original self, then she is Euan's true love. The transformed Agatha nodded eagerly, looking at Euan hungrily. Daisy twirled her fingers around, binding the agreement and spell. Euan approached Agatha, and kissed her for a few seconds. When he pulled back, he looked truly sorry that this had happened to a nice pretty women. Then he left the grief-stricken women, and walked over to Pernilla, the vulnex. She stood up on her hind paws, her front ones on his chest. He kissed her. This one lasted forever. Then was the transformation. The kingdom rejoiced, for their princess was back, and was engaged!
Edited By Gingerpaw on 2/5/2016 at 9:17 PM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:19 PM Post #357
Look Down :)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:20 PM Post #358
Wandering through the fair you see a tent with what looks like a Chinese dragon printed on the fabric. You walk into the tent and sit down at the single table in the room. Suddenly you hear a shuffle from a curtain ahead of you. You get up to leave before what ever is behin the curtain attacks you, when a small red lizard jumps out.

I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu! The ancestors have sent me here to guide you, to teach you the way of honor. And how, you may ask, am I going to do that, Hmm? With a good old Game. I have set before you a board, and hidden somewhere beneath the markers are prizes. I will have two teams, but don't think that just because you are in a team with someone that if they find a prize you get one too.

The teams names are Limp Noodle and Great Stone Dragon... The ancestors never let me forget that one, I'm not allowed to go near the other guardians.. *mutters to himself*

Now here are the rules, and you better read them. Or Dishonor. Dishonor on your family. Dishonor on you. Dishonor on your Cow!

Rules
+ Please do not ping me!!
+ The teams will be selected at random, 5 players per team.
+ The teams mean nothing in the scheme of things, they are just there to regulate how many people play the game and who's turn it is to choose.
+ If you are not selected to be on one of the teams please refrain from talking during the game. I will try to host a few games (depending on how long they take) in one sitting.
+ Once selected then you must stick around to play. I don't know how long this game will run for as this is the first time it is being played. If you need to leave early please let the team and myself know. I will hopefully have a few runners up to be able to hop into the game if someone does need to leave.
+ You will be given turns to pick markers, three markers per turn. If your marker reveals a prize below it you get to keep that prize (Note all prizes will be given out at the end of the game) There is no limit to how many prizes one player can get in the game. SO don't leave just because you have gotten something.

There are a total of 9 Prizes to be collected. once all pries are won the game will finish.

Random Philter
Raffle Ticket
Random Sylesti
Regular Essence
5 Diamonds
10k Gold

I will give 10 minutes for Sign ups
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:20 PM Post #359
Look up
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 8:21 PM Post #360
I would like to sign up please ^o^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.