Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Disney Fair
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 125, 126, 127 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:22 PM Post #1
As you walk through the market in Esior's Haven, a sudden gust of chilly wind rushes through. Wrapping your coat tightly around your body, you don't notice, till its too late, that a piece of paper is flying straight at your face.

You pull it off your face to see writing over the dark scrap of paper.

Walt Willow? Disney Fair? You had never heard of such an event before. Sure the Fall Festival, and Week of Love. But not a Disney event.

Excited by the idea of this mysterious Fair you decide to check it out. Although the poster doesn't state where the fair is being held, its not hard to spot the Jumbo Circus tents of the great Dumbo Show, nor the giant forest maze that seems to have grown over night.

As you go to enter thorough the miniature castle entry a small woman in Blue stops you.

Rules
1. Be polite in here, you don't want have Rajah set on you!!
2. Be polite to me, this is done fully off my own back. Prizes and such bought, bred, or organised by my own means. Games thought up in the middle of the night when I do not sleep, so some good olly love is appreciated.
3. If you feel that someone is copying you for ideas for the games, either be proud that someone likes your idea, or think 'Great minds think alike'.
4. The REALLY IMPORTANT RULE: Do not Ping me when playing the games, I only want to see Pings from the design Contest and Raffle that will be announced in Post #4 and Post #5. I don't want to be bombarded with Pings for every single game! [this rule only applies from the 4th on wards if you want to be on the ping list please feel free to Ping me to let me know :)]
5. The second most important RULE: Have fun

Note: there will be game specific rules, but they will come later..

Donations are appreciated for the prizes.. I mainly have pets to give away...

Want to be on the Ping List? grab a floating lantern and write your name on the side, and you may get added.

A gif is not required as long as you put your imagination into the post
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/11/2016 at 1:22 AM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #2
D a y....P l a n n e r

Each day for the Week I will set forth games for that day, and I will always have what games and times will be being played the next day up as well. I am more so on in the late afternoon till about 2am ish, just because morning for Syl is when I am fast asleep. Hopefully I can spread the games out so that as many can play each day as possible. I have enlisted the help of a few friends on here to see if we can run more games at more times.

Wednesday 3rd February Sneak Peek

+ 12.00am Sylestia Time
The Fair is officially open and the Raffle and Design Contest will be reveled.

+ 2.00am Sylestia Time Voo Doo Corner
Ever felt like you were a bit of a master at mixing magic? Why don't you try your hand at some VooDoo.

+ 8.30pm Sylestia Time Name That Tune
Hosted By Waycrazy. How good do you think your ears are?

+ 8.30pm Sylestia Time Escape the Enchanted Forest
Hosted by Hundenelsker. Fell like you have a good sense of Direction? Good because you are going to need it!

Thursday 4th February Sneak Peek

Friday 5th February Sneak Peek

+ 3.00am Sylestia Time The Frog Prince
Pucker up Ladies. Will be a full day game.
[and don't worry guys the voodoo man was not discriminatory against you, there are some froggets hopping about!]

+ 8.00pm Sylestia Time Name that Disney
How well do you think you know the Disney movies? Think its time to brush off the old Videos and pull the VCR out of storage? Yeah me too.

+ 8.20pm Sylestia Time Dis-Honour
Do you have what it takes to show the ancestors your honour?

+ 10.40pm Sylestia Time Escape the Enchanted Forest
Hosted by Darkwingedangel. Round two, redeem yourself and find your way out of the forest

Saturday 6th February Sneak Peek
I'm going home to visit my Kitty today so probs wont be on till late Way Hundy and DWA are in charge :)

+ 12.42pm Sylestia Time Obscure Disney Characters
Hosted By Waycrazy. How well do you know those Background characters?

+ 3.00pm Sylestia Time Voo Doo Corner
Hosted By Waycrazy. Who doo, You doo, we all Voo Doo

Sunday 7th February Sneak Peek

+ 3.00pm Sylestia Time Name That Tune
Hosted By Waycrazy. How good do you think your ears are?

Monday 8th February Sneak Peek

+ 5.30pm Sylestia Time Escape the Enchanted Forest
Fell like you have a good sense of Direction? Good because you are going to need it!

+ 8.15pm Sylestia Time Voo Doo Corner
Get creative!

+ 9.10pm Sylestia Time Disney Memory Match!
Hosted by Darkwingedangel. Its Go Fish Disney style!

Tuesday 9th February Sneak Peek

+ 5.40pm Sylestia Time Name that Disney
How well do you think you know the Disney movies? Think its time to brush off the old Videos and pull the VCR out of storage? Yeah me too.

+ 9.10pm Sylestia Time Voo Doo Corner
Ever felt like you were a bit of a master at mixing magic? Why don't you try your hand at some VooDoo.

Wednesday 10th February Sneak Peek

+ 8.40pm Sylestia Time Escape the Enchanted Forest
Fell like you have a good sense of Direction? Good because you are going to need it!

12.00am Sylestia Time
The Fair is officially closed and the Raffle and Design Contest Will be judged and winners announced shortly after.
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/11/2016 at 12:46 AM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #3
G a m e s

All the games are over, thank you all those who played.
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/11/2016 at 1:23 AM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #4
D e s i g n....C o n t e s t

Among the chatter of the excited crowds a rumour spreads that the Fairy god mother plans to do some magic at the end of the fair. Curious you go looking for her to see what all the hype is about.

Under all the glitter and magic flying about with the flick of her wand its hard to get a word in to ask what she means. So I think its time to translate:

I am hosting a Disney themed pet design contest. This contest Will be held throughout the week, and at the End I will randomise a winner, and maybe, (depending on if I can get essences aha) some runners up.

As with the Last Fair, Please Ping me when you are posting your one design for this contest. If you change your mind and edit your pet that's fine, just do it in the same post I'll make sure before the end that I have the correct design. If you have a picture of what your design is based off cool, if not thats fine, its not a requirement for the contest.
The Pet does have to be two Vis as I will be recreating the creature for you at the end of the fair with a Mystical essence.

And now for the winner of the 2vis Pet design competition. The winning pet was Dauntlessscale1's Pocahontas Qitari!

~ Mysticrayne and Maleficent. ~

II

~ Ryliq and Captain Hook ~

IIII

~ Toxxicangel and Rapunzel ~

I

~ Wonderfulb2uty and Kida ~

~ Watercolors and Stitch ~

~ Dyris and Yen Sid ~

I

~ Britters and Lumiere ~

III

~ Fiery and The Chesire Cat ~

~ Hundenelsker and Beast ~

II

~ Waycrazy and Stitch ~

I

~ Malas120 and Koda ~

~ Seagold and Angel ~

I

~ KaliOfDarknesss and Kida ~

~ Gingerpaw and Ursula ~

II

~ SpaceElf1 and Angus ~

II

~ GhostlyFours and Mulan: Dark Side of the Moon ~

I

~ Addereye and Maleficent ~

~ Kalores and Marie ~

I

~ Electrifying and The Fates ~

I

The post should look something like this:
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=17914&page=8#78
Author: Thrackerzod
Time Posted: 10/13/2014 at 2:15 PM
Entering the pet design contest, so pinging!

I was going for Hades from Hercules:

And to minimise number of posts, raffle stuff! I hope that's ok?

My favourite Disney movies are Mulan, The Little Mermaid, and Robin Hood.
I'd love to have 2 entries on the Hyenas and 2 on Atlantis please?
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/15/2016 at 10:38 PM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #5
R a f f l e

Welcome one and all to the Whoo Doo Raffle of Voo Doo. Now unlike the Last Fair players will only receive one free Ticket to spend on the Raffle, however throughout the fair in games and hidden all over are random tickets that one may collect to add to the raffle if they so wish.

To claim their free ticket all a Player has to do is tell me their Favorite Disney Character. At the end of the week we shall let the spirits decide who goes to what Item. Maybe if you are lucky your fortunes will change for the better. Or maybe they wont.

The Lion King: Hyena Hysterics

[Peanuts for those who can guess which is which]
Tickets.
Ryliq.
Mysticrayne.
Wonderfulb2uty.
Fiery.
Liandralithe.
Sandstorm514.
JustTopaz.
Carrotbae
Addereye
Rabbitaka
Xxthehappyxx

Autumn Foliage Ny'vene

[With thanks From Way for donating]
Tickets.
KaliOfDarknesss.
Malas120.
KaliOfDarknesss
KaliOfDarknesss
Aliciahou
Aliciahou
Kalores
Kalores

Chocolate Cherry Puffadore

[Themed as the day he was spun!]
Tickets.
Toxxicangel.
Seagold.
Seagold.
Swirl.
Somneli
Sapphire453

The Princess and the Frog: Voo Doo

[Cos I've got friends on the other side]
Tickets.
Britters.
GhostlyFours
Carrotbae

Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent

why don't you touch the spinning wheel?
Tickets.
SpaceElf1.
Hund.
FForFox.
Dyris.
Dyris.
Arkhantha.
Seagold.
Seagold.
Gingerpaw.
Liandralithe.
Cyanidae
Gingerpaw
Fiery
Hund
Watercolors
Waycrazy
Waycrazy
Electrifying

As for the hidden tickets, they will be presented in multiple ways throughout the fair, the first person to comment about them in their post will receive the ticket to spend on any prize they wish. You do not need to ping when you spot a ticket as I will personally make sure that when a ticket is Hidden I know where and who is the first to spot it so please Do not ping.
Here are some examples:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=5492&page=252#2518
Author: Willowdarimn
Time Posted: 6/18/2014 at 9:27 PM
The safe Routs are Forwards and Left, Sorry to all who followed Right!

Bebop Flute Wonderfulb2uty Selestial Malas120

As you walk through the enchanted forest, the trees start to thin. Excitedly, you think you must be nearing the exit. Ahead you see a clearing. Rushing forwards you reach the tree breach, and come out facing a rather murky lake. Wary of all you had seen so far you slowly approach the lake looking for a boat or any other form to cross. Suddenly a tentacle strikes out from below the surface. Rising from the lake, you come face to face with the sea witch Ursula. "My dear you seem lost, let me help!"

Forwards, Left, Right or Back now?

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=5492&page=357#3561
Author: Azhtann
Time Posted: 2/2/2016 at 6:25 PM
So:

I want to go Left, because only awesome things are to the left. Left is the best. Right is evil and for squares! By the way, I found a hidden raffle ticket. I ate it so no one else could have it. MINE!

or
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=5492&page=252#2520
Author: Willowdarimn
Time Posted: 6/18/2014 at 9:36 PM
The safe Routs are Forwards and Left, Sorry to all who followed Right!

Bebop Flute Wonderfulb2uty Selestial Malas120

As you walk through the enchanted forest, the trees start to thin. Excitedly, you think you must be nearing the exit. Ahead you see a clearing. Rushing forwards you reach the tree breach, and come out facing a rather murky lake. Wary of all you had seen so far you slowly approach the lake looking for a boat or any other form to cross. Suddenly a tentacle strikes out from below the surface. Rising from the lake, you come face to face with the sea witch Ursula. "My dear you seem lost, let me help!"

Forwards, Left, Right or Back now?

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=5492&page=357#3561
Author: Azhtann
Time Posted: 2/2/2016 at 6:25 PM
So:

I want to go Left, because only awesome things are to the left. Left is the best. Right is evil and for squares! By the way, I found a hidden raffle ticket. I ate it so no one else could have it. MINE!

Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/11/2016 at 1:15 AM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #6

P r i z e s

Prizes will include a multitude of wheel offspring bred by yours truly (and some lovely gift giving friends), gold, dyes, mutators, essences, and some Disney specific Custom monthlies and pets that hae been created for the event.

These are the non game specific prizes, you get enough points [win a game cough] and you get to pick from any one of the items on this shelf

Pets you can chose from Include

Zazu's from my LK Breeding project.

Waycrazy's Hade's Ne'Vene project. Currently no more Hades as prizes.

Also her Cheshire Cat Qitari, Lighira Projects and Frollo Lupora.

An assortment of stat, themed offspring and other pets in my hatchery or Stables here that are set for 999,999,999g (the price is only to distinguish which pets are prizes and which are not, don't worry I will set them up to your ID for free when they are chosen.)

Items you can chose from
Any of the Philters seen here

Groups of 6 orbs ranging from lvl20-50

As Well as these prizes there will also be floating about the games and throughout the Fair random Raffle tickets.
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/9/2016 at 10:45 PM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:24 PM Post #7
P i n g....l i s t
[aka the spare post mwhahahahahahha]

Aliciahou, Addereye, Arkhantha, Britters, Cancerian, Carrotbae, Chessie1992, Cyanidae, Darkwingedangel, Dauntlessscale1, Dunno, Dyris, Electrifying, Faeli, Fiery, FForFox, GhostlyFours, Gingerpaw, Hundenelsker, JustTopaz, KaliOfDarknesss, Kalores, Kittidipity, Liandralithe, Malas120, Mysticrayne, Pirate, Rabbitaka, Ryliq, Sandstorm514, Sapphire453, Scarlettkitsune, Seagold, Seashimmer, Siphira, SpaceElf1, Swirl, Toxxicangel, Trixxy, Wonderfulb2uty, Waycrazy, Wildflower2020, Wonderfulb2uty, Yukiyume,

Aliciahou,Addereye,Arkhantha,Britters,Cancerian,Carrotbae,Chessie1992,Cyanidae,Darkwingedangel,Dauntlessscale1,Dunno,Dyris,Electrifying,Faeli,Fiery,FForFox,GhostlyFours,Gingerpaw,Hundenelsker,JustTopaz

KaliOfDarknesss,Kalores,Kittidipity,Liandralithe,Malas120,Mysticrayne,Pirate,Rabbitaka,Ryliq,Sandstorm514,Sapphire453,Scarlettkitsune,Seagold,Seashimmer,Siphira,SpaceElf1,Swirl,Toxxicangel,Trixxy,Watercolors

Waycrazy,Wildflower2020,Wonderfulb2uty,Yukiyume
Edited By Willowdarimn on 2/5/2016 at 8:26 PM.
Aliciahou
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:29 PM Post #8
Ooh, sign me up! This sounds fun ^^
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 7:30 PM Post #9
*grabs lantern* I would love to be added to the ping list, please ^_^
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 8:48 PM Post #10
Stands on toes, grabs lantern, and frantically writes name along the side. Sign me up!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.