Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Disney Fair
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 119, 120, 121 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 8:12 AM Post #71
For the raffle (wow the prizes though, ty o.o)
One on the Lion King Hyena Hysterics, one on the Pinocchio Staff of Nightwish, one on the Natureguard set, and one on the tagged AB ryori.
Sakurachan
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 9:38 AM Post #72
Here is Maleficent. Sorry she looked more like herself as a male in here. I posted the female version to.

This is a 2 vis.
Edited By Sakurachan on 10/15/2014 at 9:21 PM.
Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 10:40 AM Post #73
My fav Disney movie is :Frozen

all 4 tickets on Atlantis: The Lost Empire Leviathan
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 10:55 AM Post #74
I'd like to put all four tickets on the AB Ryori, please ovo

My favorite Disney movie is probably Brave. I grew up on older movies like Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Snow White, and Fantasia, but none of those struck the same chord that Brave did <3
Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 10:59 AM Post #75
Rajah the Lighira

Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 12:29 PM Post #76

Tabitha the princess of Symphony was loved by all. Including the evil sorcerer Duncan. Duncan purposed to princess Tabitha five time and each time she said no. So on the six time he purposed and she said no he turns her in to a monster. So princess Tabitha was forest to walk the land looking for someone to help her. than one day she comes across prince Drake. He sees she in the bushes and starts waking tors her. He is in front of her and picks her up. He said hi and whine she said hi back he cant believe it. He stats asking her Questions like who are you, Where do you come from and how did you get like this?. She is socked for a moment and than she talks him that she is Tabitha the princess of Symphony and that the evil sorcerer Duncan turns her in to a monster and that she wooed like his help to turn back in to a princess.He said he will help and they try all the potions and spells in the book but nothing worked. So he tried the last ting he could think of. He kissed her and she turn back. they both loved one other so they got marred and become the king and queen of Dunstan. they lived happily aver after. The end.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 12:49 PM Post #77
Eee X3
I am in love with this design for some reason!

When you kiss a frog and expect it to turn into a human and then it turns into a guy with tentacles...then you get worried, was it you who messed up or the guy...?

Turning Oceans
The waves that day were rough when it happened. The waves crashed into the rocky sides of the slopes that were the only things keeping the raging water away from a lone cottage. Inside said cottage sat a girl around 16 who stared at the water.The girl was named Naomi and was mute. She had a skinny frame and a pointed face which had long, white hair that fell down to her ankles. Her eyes were a pale blue, so pale some would almost think she was blind.
Fear sparked in Naomi every time the waves seemed a little to close for her comfort.
She then heard barks among the roar of the wind and whooshing of the waters and fear struck her. Was a dog near the beach? The poor thing...she thought as she raised a hand to her mouth.
She could not do much for a dog by the beach without herself being washed away by the angry waters.
Naomi decided it would be best for her to sleep the night out and to search the beach in the morning. If the storm had died down.
So Naomi changed her clothes into her pj's before going to bed. Her bed was simply straw with a itchy mat on top. Naomi was extremely poor you see, but she didn't care. She liked life how it was and did not care for life were she couldn't do anything for herself.
She laid down on her bed and shut her eyes.

Morning came quickly and the storm had cleared up considerably. The rain was still falling and the waves now only slightly rough. Naomi sighed in relief as she then searched around her house for her sack. She planned on racking the beach for wood or other resources she could use.
She came sure her sack's knot was tight before heading off. She found old bits of wood, washed up sea creatures which she tossed back into the ocean and shells which she kept.
Then she spotted it. Off in the distance a pale blue and sandy coloured lump could be seen. Curious, Naomi began walking over to the thing to discover it was a strange creature she had never seen before. Naomi gently touched the creature before resting her head on it to see if she could hear a heart beat. She could.
Naomi smiled to herself before trying her best to gently lay the creature down in her sack. Then as fast as she could (which was pretty slow) she tried her best to get the creature back home.

(might finish later X3)
Edited By Coradrawa on 10/13/2014 at 1:17 PM.
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 2:15 PM Post #78
Entering the pet design contest, so pinging!

I was going for Hades from Hercules:

And to minimise number of posts, raffle stuff! I hope that's ok?

My favourite Disney movies are Mulan, The Little Mermaid, and Robin Hood.
I'd love to have 2 entries on the Hyenas and 2 on Atlantis please?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 2:28 PM Post #79
Ooh. Raffle. (I'm pretty sure I read this right and raffle pings are good?? Don't eat me if I'm dumb. D: )

I'm quite torn so...I guess I'll put two on your fabulous Hyena Cerberus, and two on the Atlantic Leviathan.

As for my favourite movie...Oof that's hard. I guess all about equally on that list are: Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, The Brave Little Toaster (both of them), Mulan, Tarzan, Spirited Away (which I didn't know Disney had a hand in, but research shows it does so hey, I'm counting it), Lilo and Stitch, and Finding Nemo.

Not even counting any non-animated movie, because wow that's enough anyway. But yeah. I have a little more Disney love than the average person. (A little more Disney angst too, but we don't need to get into that.)
Sessi
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 3:49 PM Post #80
My all time favourite Disney movie is definitely Mulan. :)

I'd like to put all my tickets on the Ryori, please.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 119, 120, 121
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.