Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Unikitty
Level 60
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 6:51 PM Post #121
Carmine Carwina the Fire Witch

This is the Fire Witch, Carmine Carwina. Cloaked in the shed feathers of a Phoenix Flame Aurleon, this cunning, crafter of flames slips into homes where the fires in the hearth are dimming and she stokes the embers in fireplaces and lights the pilots of ovens that have gone out...keeping the homes of people and kitchens of cooks warm in the fall and winter months. This allows a steady stream of holiday goodies to me made each year. Carmine is often described as a kind yet mischievous witch as she's known for sometimes sneaking away with a few treats from kitchen counters as payment for her services). Carmine's broom is mostly used for sweeping up any ashes she may stir while tending fireplaces and ovens. Her sister Felicity Frostbite, however, is active in both the summer and winter months. Lacing frost on leaves and grass, and keeping ice cubes from melting too quickly in your glass of lemonade in the summer.
Edited By Unikitty on 11/22/2015 at 7:39 PM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 7:30 PM Post #122

He's there, the Phantom of the Opera! He's there inside your mind! (Or at least mine...seriously. I can't get Phantom out of my head...) I highly advise following him into mirrors. (Or do. I would!)
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 7:37 PM Post #123

Since she was a little girl Charlene's only dream was to become a super spy. She craved the excitement, the action and the intrigue of that sort of life and wouldn't even consider any other sort of future. She watched every spy movie, read every spy novel and could quote the most intense dialogues word for word. She trained hard and studied hard and, when she felt she was prepared for it, sent applications to every agency she could find. And that's when her dream went up in flames, because some of the agencies she contacted were on opposing sides and thought that Charlene was trying to cause some sort of international incident.

Nowadays Charlene lives on an island that doesn't exist according to most maps. It's a quiet little place that she shares with some other people that for one reason or another had to "disappear" from the world. She has given up on her spy dreams for the most part and is trying to enjoy her lifelong "vacation". Still, sometimes when she is wearing her sunglasses and holding her squirt gun, when fireworks light up the night sky, she can't help but pose for a nonexistent audience and dream again.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 7:39 PM Post #124
I am known for writing atrocious poems, but I gave it a shot. The avatar is a nameless ghost who has been long forgotten while living in a forrest amongst animals. Every time a human traveller comes near, at the sight of a ghost, they tremble, scream and run away. After so many times, this is what the ghost has to say:

Am I so different that you step away,
Cower, scream, hide in fear?
The plump of my waist, the language I speak, the country I belong,
or the religion that gives life to the morals I preach?

I am a ghost? A ghost you say?

...Why am I so different that makes you step away?
If I had the life, the vitality of you, would that make all the difference
and bridge the gap between us two?

But no matter the way, I cannot say, how I could be any different from what I am today?
If I had the choice to choose to be, who, whomever I wanted to be,
Without a doubt, no need to think, I would choose me with all the imperfections that may be.

One may say that I am stuck in old ways,
but the pride of a ghost is no meager thing.
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 9:34 PM Post #125

Master of the Bone Wolves

In the dark of night
With no moon in sight
A blood curdling call is heard

So they rise from the shadows
And the dank dismal hollows
To screech and sing through the night

They call to each other
And raise hell together
A pack of furious might

Now the bone wolves are free
You feel the terror and flee
But running won't save you now

They've risen to terrorize
With bloodlust in their eyes
They've risen and they will not return

Not till their master calls them
Back to the shimmering gem
To wait another year in the darkness
Edited By AaronAmpora on 11/22/2015 at 11:48 PM.
Oburi
Level 32
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 9:35 PM Post #126

This is Harold, the scarecrow. He is inspired by one particular story in an old collection of children's scary stories: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. As a kid, I was always drawn in by the dark and wondrous drawings of this book. This is one of my favorite scary stories, and it definitely left an impression on me to this day.

Click here for Harold the story.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 10:29 PM Post #127
so many pretty people
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 10:56 PM Post #128
Lavala Guardian of the Volcanoes

For generations a tiny village lived peacefully in the shadows of a volcano; a shrine housing a pure white stone the only thing that kept them safe. One day a greedy man became leader and ordered that the shrine be torn down and the stone be destroyed. The keeper of the shrine, a young woman known as Lavala, heard of his plans and rushed to save the sacred stone from destruction. The man chased her all the way to the top of the volcano where, in his anger, he pushed Lavala into the molten pit below, the stone tightly clutched to her chest.

The spirits, who had gifted the stone to the village, watched and felt a deep anger for the man begin to grow until it could no longer be contained and black smoke rose from the volcano. The man fled as the lava began to flow, a deep black glow coming from the depths of the pit. As the glow faded, a new figure emerged, her head down. A long, draconian tail twitched as the large draconian wings flared out, looking much like a wildfire. The once pure white robes Lavala had worn before her death now a dark yellow and black with the bottom and the ends of the sleeves transitioning from silk to flowing lava.

"Sister?" One of the spirits asks and the woman's head rises before her eyes slowly open. The once sky colored orbs have become the same blood red as the stone had turned. She looks around in confusion, but before she can speak the stone in her hands begins to crack. One crack becomes two, then three, and soon enough a black snout is poking though. The remaining stone falls away, revealing a small black dragon with flame colored wings. The dragon lets out a small chirp before a trail of fire runs down its spine.

"What do you wish to do about the village Sister?" Another spirit asks and the woman looks at her before her eyes narrow and she smirks darkly.

"Burn it all," Lavala says as she tucks a lose strand of hair behind her ear.
~*~
Sorry if that ran a little long, it's already heavily edited from the first story I wrote about Lavala which was about 2 pages long DX Also Lavala's only words may be from a Fall Out Boy music video XD
Kaufee
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 10:56 PM Post #129
My design is based off of deep, deep sea creatures. While I have always found the idea of outer space to be extremely intriguing because of what unknown beings could live within it, the truth is that the depths of our oceans are just as unexplored. While extraterrestrial species may be awaiting us in space, there are endless possibilities of what could be lurking at the very bottom of our very own ocean. This avatar is based on this concept, and helps to visualize how alien a being found on our own planet may be!

Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 11/22/2015 at 11:05 PM Post #130

Illumina the Bearer of Light
I wasn't always the bearer of light...I started out as a young girl who thought she had no purpose.I lived my life always doubting myself,I never thought I was very pretty nor did I think I could do anything very good.But that all changed one eventful evening.

I remember it like it was yesterday,the sun had just went down and all of it's warming light had disappeared with it.I had been running towards my village.I had always been afraid of the dark,so I was trying to get there before the night came but I was to late.The darkness came like a rolling storm,I felt it was trying to sweep me off my feet.I held my lamp out,bravely trying to go through the storm.But then I started having second thoughts,"Maybe I should let the storm sweep me away,no one would care if one person went missing."I knew I wasn't strong enough to go through the storm alone,my light started fading:my doubts started taking over,I was getting tossed around in the sea of dark winds.But then just as my light started fade,right when I was about to get taken up by the storm I heard a voice,"Keep going,you can do it,I am here with you.""Is my lamp...is talking to me?I heard it over and over again.The light from my lamp got stronger,it even started enveloping me.The darkness flinched away from me,as I pushed through to get to my village. Eventually I made it to the slop that lead into the village;I was exhausted I felt like my energy had been sucked out of me.I had reached up to wipe off my face,when I noticed my clothes had changed.No,not just my clothes my whole...well..me!I was dresses in garments of golden light that reached to darkest of corners of the area around me.I looked...beautiful,for once in my life I felt like I was someone.No not someone,I was a girl who had the brightest light of all,in her hands.I decide I couldn't just keep this wonderful light to myself I wanted to share it.To those other people who were stuck in the dark storm like I was.That's when I decided I would be a bearer of light and not just any bearer of light,Ilumina the Bearer of Light.

And as I headed back out of my village,I heard the voice again but this time it said,"Go share the light,for I am with you."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.