Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:10 PM Post #11

The stories say that deep in the woods of Umbra Forest, there is an elf. She is said to have left the Sanctuary to pursue her interests in herbs and, more specifically, how they can be applied to healing. Always armed with countless pouches of medicinal plants, she's said to wander the forests, selflessly helping anyone and anything she encounters, no matter the personal risk.
Edited By Donmino on 11/17/2015 at 12:58 AM.
Cloud94me
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:13 PM Post #12

Seraphina Rainbowmane is the goddess of all things happy and colorful. :)

She became the goddess of harmony, color, and happiness because she lived a life without any color. She wished to spread happiness to everyone in the world, and her wish was so strong that she became a goddess. Since that day she has spread happiness everywhere and brought color to those who had none just like her as a child.
Hope you like the idea! Thanks for reading!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:24 PM Post #13
When I saw the Ghostly Stag back item, I thought, "Hey, it's Harry Potter's Patronus!" Therefore, when this contest began, I decided I had to do Harry Potter (or rather, me, SpaceElf1, in costume as Harry Potter). After making my recolorable Stag suitably Patronus-looking, I decided I really couldn't do Harry's wizarding robes. However, according to the films, Harry wears trainers (sneakers), and a fairly typical British schoolboy outfit under the robes. It turned out what I needed was under "Clothing," not "Items." I used movie stills to get the colors right, even to Harry's white-and-black trainers. I altered the face (did you realize what thick eyebrows Harry Potter has?) and changed the eye color to green. Harry's hair should be untidy, so I picked a moderately short, erratic hairstyle that flops a great lock of hair over the location of the lightning scar (because I can't put a scar on my avatar). I added the glasses, but something still wasn't quite right. Then I figured it out--I needed Hedwig! Perfect.

Harry Potter and the Adventure In Sylestia
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 11/16/2015 at 11:46 PM.
Meowth27
Level 66
Threads: 102
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:29 PM Post #14
Alecto one of the Erinye from greek mythology a goddess of vengeance who pursues her victims even after death.

Edited By Meowth27 on 11/16/2015 at 11:30 PM.
Arux584
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:38 PM Post #15

mother of dragons

I think that's all that needs to be said lol
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:49 PM Post #16
Not much of a writer, but this is what I've got:

Gabi the Autumn Fairy

Every year the autumn fairies bring the harvest and transform the landscape. Orange, red and yellow leaves dance on the branches of trees. Gabi prefers the company of the forest fauna and has befriended a brave buck who accompanies her on all of her adventures. Soon the Winter fairies will take over and cast a frost upon the lands, and then the Autumn fairies go to rest.
Zenaku
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:53 PM Post #17

Simply put, my avatar is my sona's more "human" like representation. With that said.

Zenaku is a strange dragon-shifter who likes to travel to different worlds and lands. Mostly out of boredom. If she finds a world that doesn't add to her boredom she stays for a time. Zenaku is true to her name sake and can be kind, positive or down right evil and troll-ish. It varies depending on the mood of the atmosphere or situation. Zenaku at times will refer herself in plural. Why? Mostly because Zenaku is one with two souls. In reality when she is kind, she is Zen. When she is not and just plain rude, she's Aku. Zenaku loves challenges, as well as animals and weapons. She is also known to get drunk off apples.. But hey no one's perfect right?

(This was great fun. Hope to see more of these games!)
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:55 PM Post #18

Elise Stellavigil

Queen of Icebound Winds

SCENE
The werewolf felt the wind ripple in a response to her presence, swirling around her leather clad feet. Her pale, cerulean eyes raked across the Vampiric Town, feeling her blood rouse in the urge to tear, to rip, to kill. But Elise Stellavigil resisted it for now, as she had done for nearly a year of biding her time, waiting to strike at the right moment. Oh, the fools they simply get used to peace.

The higher they stand, the harder they fall.

The night was quiet, a dark blanket speckled with stars that rose in the stark skies, casting a white veil of moonlight over the town that would soon be riddled and marred with blood. Most of the houses were dark, though some were still bright with a late worker or perhaps a nightly accident. The place was a bit small, with winding cobblestone streets, and medium sized houses built of oak and stone. A perfect target. A few pale figures sauntered through the streets, sometimes with their fangs coated in blood. The Royal Werewolf wasnt surprised; it was common for vampires to feed at night, perhaps even get drunk on the sweet blood.

Which was why they attacked at this time.

Elises eyes scanned through the undergrowth, finding pairs of gleaming eyes, so carefully concealed in the darkness, that met hers. The Rebellion Army, named Lupine Winds, was completely at her command. She struck her staff- built of sturdy mahogany wood and swirling, lethal sharp blades of ice, against the earth, and the wind flew at her command, leading her army to surround the north and south; the main exits of the town. She raised her arm, and dozens of dark shadows darted into the town, sinking their fangs into throats and limbs, and the startled town rose to defend against the lupine warriors. She merely grinned as she stepped down into the streets, watching calmly as three vampires rushed at her, white fangs gleaming in the faint light. One recognized her, and recoiled in surprised alarm just as its body froze, ice encasing it in a solid prison, along with the vampires allies. Elise swept her staff in an arc, and the ice shattered into miniscule pieces; the obliteration of the vampires existence.

Then it was quiet. Not the type of peaceful, enjoyable quiet, but the deadly silence after a battlefield, tinged with the metallic smell of blood and the smell of torn flesh. Elise set a firework into the air, and the Lupine Winds retreated back into the dark woods, slinking in their wolfish gait. Elise followed them, silky, cascading white hair blurring in the stormy winds, azure eyes a luminous, crystalline cobalt in the darkness. She stood at the base of the cliff, staring down at the town that was riddled with bodies. Then Elise turned away, cloak waving in the wind.

Let this be a message to the King. A rebellion is brewing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SETTING/BACKSTORY
The world of Sanguis was really just a game.
A dangerous, dangerous hunting game.
Over a millennium ago, two godly brothers, Lupus and Umbra, came across a newly born world, devoid of life, heart, and war. Lupus had slanted, azure eyes and another form that possessed coarse fur, flashing fangs, and razor claws. Many would call the god the first of werewolves. His younger, more ambitious brother, Umbra, had long, cruel fangs that sucked blood, and pale skin that seemed white in the veil of moonlight. Umbra was the first of vampires.
Lupus and Umbra made a deal to both rule over the world they named Sanguis. They soon raised a civilization using their own blood to create the lupine creatures of man-wolf, and the harsh yet beautiful humans that drank scarlet.
But both god of wolves and god of vampires needed a ruler that would represent their wishes, as they play the role of divine gods, instead of mortal kings. They each created a bloodline gifted with magic; called the Royalty, and these gifted creatures of spells ruled over both species.
But after centuries of peace among both species, Umbra decided he didnt have enough. He wanted to rule Sanguis himself, and thought Lupus was too soft-hearted to co-exist with him. So, on the night of the full moon, when Lupus was forced to remain in his mortal wolf form, Umbra killed his own brother in his sleep.
With their deity gone and new laws that were against them, the werewolves powers dropped dramatically. They fled, not out of cowardice, but from the mass massacre of werewolves that was ordered from Umbra. The werewolf royals were assassinated. They went into hiding, into the far, northern mountains, or the tropical forests to the south.
Umbra, not wanting a single remnant of his godly brother to exist, persisted to order his underling vampires to hunt the werewolves down. Their numbers dwindled, and soon after a decade, it was rare to even spot one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elise Stellavigil was a leader in rebellions, in these decades after Lupus' death. She is the last of the Werewolf Royalty, her uncle being the former and last king of werewolves.

The rebels boasted of her beauty, her ethereal, cascading ghostly white hair, natural as they grew from the roots of her head. Her pristine, pale skin, and through all of her battles and blood, it still remained soft and unblemished. And last of all, Elise's eyes. Her resemblance of her ancestors resided in her eyes; cold, azure eyes, frigid as winter snow isolated in an icebound forest. They were startling, breathtaking, and simply beautiful.

ELISE'S PROFILE

Name: Elise Stellavigil
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 112 lbs
Nationality: Red Wolf (Also known as the Canis Rufus)
Dislikes: Peanut Butter, cats, ones that look down upon her, spiders.
Fears: Arachnophobia, Acrophobia. (Spiders, Heights)
Personality: Elise is a serious young woman that possesses firm control and authority. Without her ethereal, youthful collection of features, one might think of her as a full grown adult for her maturity.
Personality Flaws: It's hard for Elise to get over something. If a friend betrays her, it'll take quite a while for her to either forgive or forget.
Appearances: Lithe female with long white (natural) hair that cascades to the mid of her back, just slightly wavy. She has rather pale, unblemished skin, and large, beautiful cerulean eyes. Elise usually wears clothes that she can move freely in.
Talents: As a werewolf royalty, Elise is a natural at magic casting and fighting.
Skills: Elise's ability is quite stunning. Her incredible talent to manipulate the form of ice and wind earn her the name of Queen of the Icebound Winds.

Origin/Idea: I'm a pretty advanced roleplayer on Google+, and Elise is one of my main characters. Hope you like her!~ And again, I apologize and hope you don't mind the lack of image visibility >.<

Please keep in mind I made this all out of scratch (except for the profile template and Elise's name)
Edited By Serialcereal on 11/22/2015 at 3:13 PM.
LpsWebbie
Level 60
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:55 PM Post #19
i am so sorry for inturrupting (i cant spell Wth) but how do you post pictures on a windows 10 computer?
Mignais
Level 62
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:57 PM Post #20

This is Kasai, one of my rpg character. Is a fire mage and a demon hunter. He lost his parents and is little sister when he was young because of powerful demon. Now he avenge them and all the others victimes. He may seem hard to aproch but his a realy nice guy with a golden heart.

There's an image of Kasai (for the one who know, yes it's Zero of Vampire knight)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.