Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Iowayshay
Level 70
Mojo Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 11/16/2015 at 11:59 PM Post #21

Ifritah and her two older sisters were created for the sole purpose of guarding the celestial paradise dimension, Xanadu. The beautiful home of many rare, powerful, and potentially very dangerous beasts, as well as the playground of immortal nobles and Djinn royalty, and the ultimate source of all natural magic. They all wield incredibly powerful magic and act as sentinels, protecting Xanadu from intruders and keeping peace within the oasis. Their job is an extremely important one, and the sisters are often lavished with praise and luxuries for doing it, all while residing in and enjoying the beauty and serenity that is Xanadu, but even so, Ifritah can't help but wonder what could possibly be outside of her perfect home. She dreams of leaving her palatial prison and exploring the universe, and finally being free of her constant mundane responsibilities and bossy sisters. One night, she decides she's had enough and escapes through the dimensional rift her sisters had warned her away from her entire life. She's finally free, but in her rush to escape, she fails to reseal the rift, and she's not the only one to escape her prison that night..
Neongalaxy
Level 37
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 12:11 AM Post #22

The Forlorn Fawn Fairy Circe

Name: Circe
Height: 5'6

Circe is a Fawn and fairy mixed breed, having wings/ears of a fairy and horns of a fawn. She resides deep within umbra forest hidden away from everyone. She hides because she's afraid someone will take/hurt her fawn turned friend Skylar or even worse, they'll dissect her!!! Circe tries potions and spells but to no avail she just can't turn sky back. Though sky seems contempt to live the rest of her life as a fawn.

Over the years adventures that went deep enough into the forest found where the two had lived, Circe fearing they would try to hurt skylar would make them forget of ever seeing the cerulean fawn. So adventures gave her the name The Forlorn Fawn Fairy because they saw that she was alone and always seemed sad and miserable. Though Sky keeps Circe busy with all her antics and funny business. So it's never really a dull day for either of them.

(I've always made up stories about my outfits now I can actually write one out XD I should go put this on my profile before I forget *A* Also I understand female deer do not have horns but in my dreams they always do *shrugs*)

*behind the scenes*
*knocks over potion*
Circe: SKYLAR!!!
*poof*
Skylar: Look I have four horns now!
Circe: This is how you ended up like this in the first place! Do you ever learn?!
Skylar: I thought we went over this, no. No I don't.
Circe: *shakes head*
Edited By Neongalaxy on 11/17/2015 at 12:12 AM.
Chaosempress
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 12:13 AM Post #23

Bast aka Bastet is the goddess of cats and protection. But she's no fluffy kitten. She is the daughter of Ra and known as one of the 'Eye of Ra' which is a violent force that subdues his enemies. Though despite being a cat goddess she has a lion son named Maahes. Possibly because she was once a lioness goddess, but later changed into a cat goddess. The color that mostly represents her is green, even though she's often depicted as a black cat. Since she's often shown in either green or white lien, I made her outfit both colors, of course giving her gold jewelry as she is a goddess. I made her a black cat as that is what she is. And of course she has her young son Maahes, who is best kept on a leash, as he's a solar god of war. He looks sweet, but he will shred your underwear with you in it.
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 12:14 AM Post #24

I based my outfit on the cute little druid sprite that is in my "held" slot, as you see. I feel like she has a very fall to winter look with the autumn colors and the ice crystals/holly leaves.
Thanks for looking!
Tiggercudd
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 1:03 AM Post #25
this is Chica from five nights at Freddy's . i really like her so i am choosing this for the pic . even tho there was others in the game. thise look like a short paragraph but you need 4 for one so ha theres my fourth XD .
Edited By Tiggercudd on 11/17/2015 at 1:06 AM.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 1:32 AM Post #26

She is as eternal as the darkness she lived in, and her eyes, bright as the sun, let her see far beyond what any other being was capable of. She is the mother, the daughter, the healer and the curser. None dare speak her name, but all pray instead to The Nameless. She will remain long after the fall of man, perhaps even after the fall of the world. She is darkness, and the only true light.
Edited By Entropy on 11/22/2015 at 11:46 PM.
Chrispina
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 2:23 AM Post #27
My avatar is dressed as a vampire. She can only go out at night. The wings are a special adaptation due to her age. She is well over 3,000 years old! Her familiar guards her during the day when she sleeps and is very loyal. She never smiles or shows her fangs because she is afraid of humans destroying her.

MystyRose
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 2:38 AM Post #28

Ursa glared as she continued to trek through the vast frozen wasteland. Long ago her body had gone numb from the cold, pure determination was all that kept her going. Yet, she knew her body was nearing its limits. She cursed her father's name for the hundredth time that day as her knees began to buckle. A loud snort from behind caused her to stiffen her legs before turning. All the dark memories of her exile vanished as she saw the hulking figure of her familiar, Eldon. The stag snorted again as he shook out his thick grey coat, keen azure eyes glowed with the ancient magic that flowed through him. "Yes, I will never be alone again...Never will I regret breaking the law and binding myself to you." Tears slid down Ursa's cheeks, her lips stretched into a bright smile as she pressed her hand against Eldon's velvety snout.
(Might edit later)
Edited By MystyRose on 11/17/2015 at 3:07 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 4:33 AM Post #29
Hell's Gatekeeper

I decided to name this Hell's Gatekeeper, which also happens to be my dream avi outfit. She's holding the key to the Gates of Hell, she's more of an Oracle, so she only needs to see with her minds eye. You must've noticed the souls flying around her, those are the Souls of the Extremest, the souls that are the biggest and the baddest and are willing to do anything just to get what they want, something the Gatekeeper would like to be by her side... To keep her company... Her outfit she made out of the deceased that wandered down from above, in short, the ones that begged for forgiveness, but were declined, Hell's Gatekeeper shows no mercy, and takes all souls that have sinned.

She is Hell's Gatekeeper, she keeps all in
She's an Oracle, need no eyes to see
And with every mistake you made, she she's all your sins
No need for a mouth to feed
As she seeks your fear, to fill her needs...
Edited By Mewsalot2017 on 11/17/2015 at 6:30 AM.
Arimabari
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 4:46 AM Post #30

This one is based off of The Lady of the Forest in Dragon Age

The Lady of the Forest is the spirit of the Brecilian Forest who was given mortal form and bound to a white wolf named Witherfang. She was brought to this world by an elven Keeper named Zathrian in order to spread lycanthropy to humans that had harmed his clan and his children. The Lady of the Forest took to teaching the werewolves how to control their animal instincts and to keep a part of humanity in themselves. You can help her and break the spell placed upon her and the humans or you can aid Zathrian in killing her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.