Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
PhoenixTalon
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 12
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 4:58 AM Post #31

The Phoenix Empress

One day, there was a young girl who believed that phoenixes existed. It just so happened that she was the only one in her town who did. Her mother thought she was crazy. Her father thought she was just a dreamer. When her mother locked her in her own basement to discourage her, she cried. But she noticed the tears weren't ordinary. They were lava, but they were not burning her. Later that month, her mother came into the basement to grab some tools. The girl kicked her in just plain annoyance, but then her mother tried to stab her heart. At the last moment, a phoenix who had heard of this believer swooped in and took the blow. The dying bird gave her soul to the girl. Furious, she broke a nearby window and flew out to freedom. Now she lives as the ruler of phoenixes, The Phoenix Empress, and all phoenixes that die give their souls to her.
Edited By Phoenixtalon on 11/22/2015 at 3:17 PM.
Nocturnia77
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 5:11 AM Post #32

Linari, guardian of the Elves and leader of the Magis. She is both a mage and warrior, commanding both magic and martial prowess means she is an ideal candidate for the job. She leads the Magis with confidence and a lack of tolerance for incompetence. If you can't put in the effort, you will be sent home and never allowed to train to be a Magi again. She is also known to posses a sense of humor and occasionally tells an off color joke here and there. She is feared, respected, and loved by her troops. Many would die for her, but due to her superior abilities as a leader, they rarely have to.

She is based on a character I play in D&D.

(Yes- I know this is the male base, but the female base doesn't work in this armor and that heel kick looks absolutely silly and absurd for this character.)
Fallyn
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 5:29 AM Post #33

This is based on my OC demon named Alice. She's a mischievous lil' demon who doesn't like to follow the rules and as punishment her eyes were taken by the devil. I spent my Halloween running amok and terrifying guest around Six Flags as her. :) She usually carries a scythe with a skull on it which she uses to steal souls if you loose her games. Tag is her favorite! "I'm it, better run! If I catch you I get your soul!" :)
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 5:33 AM Post #34

All of these designs look great so far! I've seen very many spooky outfits and elegant gowns so I thought I'd spice it up a bit with this cute sheep person thing, haha. At first I was just playing around with random items in the wardrobe and started adding frilly cute things before I came over the Shepherds Hat. This reminded me of one of my favourite Sanrio characters, Piano! I continued to add adorable little wings and a sheep companion and huzzah!

Piano ^^
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 6:06 AM Post #35

This is my Ocean Witch design that I was wearing a few months ago. I designed it for Halloween and then didn't end up wearing it... ^.^' I kinda see her as very self-assured, sharp tongued, selfish and charming without many obvious redeeming traits. Everything she sees as hers she's fiercly possessive of and she doesn't tolerate any harm coming to what she possesess. As a consequence all the lands she 'owns' and those who live on them are under her powerful protection from any and all threats that may arise. So long as they do what they're told. After all if they don't, they have to be a threat, and threats are taken rather personally...
Edited By Hanamomoya on 11/17/2015 at 6:14 AM.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 6:41 AM Post #36

I call this look "Super Heroine."
I tried to go for a Japanese Anime Heroine look.
Hiroko is a teenage girl, a warrior, at that. Now, I'm sure you've all heard of Sailor Moon and other animes like that, this is kinda like them. If you like anime, you're in for a treat.

Me...as a regular person, with Sun.

I'm Hikari Mino. Yes, Hikari. My name literally means "Radiant". So it's kinda weird how my Beau-Sen name ended up as "Flaming Star."
And it makes things even more complicated. I started off as an ordinary girl with normal friends. Ok, maybe I am a tad rich but...you get what I mean.

My story continues here
Edited By Redfix on 11/19/2015 at 3:28 PM.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 7:45 AM Post #37

Korina, Last of the Pure
Korina is the last of a vary rare race, one whose true name was forgotten eons ago. Now they are merely called the Natural Borns. Vampires that were born with control over an element as well as wings of flight. In Korina's case, her element is Earth, rare not only to her rare kin but also rare amongst other elemental users. Korina must live in secret, away from everyone or she risks death. Her kin are feared for their power and their unusual abilities. Yet, even having to live in fear, Korina never turns away someone in need and once she is done helping she slips off into the night. Few ever see her twice.
Edited By Kirasmala on 11/17/2015 at 8:01 AM.
Annabethchase15
Level 15
Fancy Pants
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 8:29 AM Post #38
Just Katniss Evrdeen...

With a few Awesome Upgrades!

I don't read the books, but my friend does and I read like 12 pages.

Coolest picture I found of her.
Yukiyume
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 8:39 AM Post #39

Pyra the Piranha Princess
The other fishes complain about her choice of food and messy eating habits. But hey, a well-mannered piranha isn't one to be picky and that's how Pyra is even though she is royalty. Despite her intimidating appearance and scary bulk of a bodyguard, Pyra is a fun-loving freshwater fish who often smiles to reveal her neat row of sharp pearly-whites. Her hobbies include collecting the tinted leaves of the Prism Maple and meandering down the Amazon river with any abandoned pet goldfish she meets.

Author's Note: Her colour scheme is inspired by the piranha Kelpari's :D
Edited By Yukiyume on 11/17/2015 at 8:40 AM.
Rockclanhawkstar
Level 26
Fancy Pants
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/17/2015 at 8:59 AM Post #40

Hawkstar the Sylesti breeder
Hawkstar's member of a near extinct race called Gui ren which at a certain have their magic manifest wether their wings, tails, or a trail of magic. Hawkstar's magic is considered spirit magic giving her powers of a ryori including traveling to the shadow realm. She's from the Gui ren clan called Rockclan. She was raised as a sylesti breeder just like her parents. Her best friend is a zolnixi named spiritwarp and the two of them have been together ever since they were little. Hawkstar's staff let's her control her trail of magic much easier than without it.
((if you want to know more about the Gui ren check out my account and I'm also making a forum topic for them))
Edited By Rockclanhawkstar on 11/17/2015 at 9:06 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.