Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2015 - Create a Three Vi...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Spiritmoonxx
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:02 PM Post #31
Hey, Heres what you do. You left click the picture, choose "Copy Img Url". Click Img ^ up there and click right between the ] [ brackets. Then click paste. Then go to preview and you should see it. if you dont, then i'll try to re explain.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:10 PM Post #32

This is Ethereal, A sylesti born of the world known as Tirael. Not much was known about this surreal world, some thought it is where spirits of the dead go, others believed it was a land of evil and chaos. However, when She came, the world shattered.

She materialized from an other-wordly glow, which could be seen from miles around. She was an angel, clearing the world of hate and hunger, bringing happiness and joy to those who have only done good in their life.

However, for those who have bought evil into the world and have done unforgivable things, will have also caught Ethereal's attention. When she removes her mask, she reveals a alluring, deadly beauty, in which she becomes the angel that sends evil out of the world to their graves.
Edited By Toxxicangel on 8/27/2015 at 4:50 PM.
TwirlandDance
Level 59
Fancy Pants
Threads: 43
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:11 PM Post #33
Can you post as many as you want?
Medchan
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:14 PM Post #34

Blue Pop Rocks (his name)

He's based off two pets I currently own, one of which is sadly not yet ready to breed. She's still an adolescent. He originally just had two traits, and I added the third, clouded leopard, because it's one of my favorites. His parents have respectively, galaxy stripes and lace runes. I would be happy with either trait. They also both have horns, one flaming and the other small. His father would be Blue Dream and his mother would be Lacey. I love his colors, how his traits go together, and everything about him. I'd be so pleased to win and get this beautiful little boy.

As to his back story... Pop Rocks were one of my favorite treats growing up as a kid and I only had them with my dad. We had a falling out a couple of years ago and just this summer, we've slowly been getting back in touch. I made this pet in honor of that.
Edited By Medchan on 9/10/2015 at 10:54 PM.
Foxy247
Level 50
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:16 PM Post #35
How are we do that?
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:20 PM Post #36
No, you are only allowed one entry.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:25 PM Post #37

Auruna, Summer Sunshine

Auruna, Summer Sunshine, one of the rare fairy dragon sylesties known as nephinies, is said to have been created by light of Vaeluna. It is said to even be able to see her, your heart must be devoted to protecting the world from evil. In legends sung by bards, she resides in a beautiful grove of trees with bark that shines like the palest gold and the leaves glow with an inner light. In some stories it is hinted that there must be something there, something precious, that must be protected. And there Auruna, Summer Sunshine plays amongst the light of the trees as a guardian to this sacred place.

Edited By Savynn on 8/27/2015 at 4:30 PM.
Imperfectpacifist
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:26 PM Post #38

Name: Lily

Description: So,this girl doesn't really have a backstory, but I first started making her with lilacs in mind. However, thinking of lilacs made me think of (what else?) purple. And when I thought of purple, I thought of my mom. That was when my creation of her started to shift it's inspiration to my mother. I started with various shades of purple because it's my mother's favorite color. Also, sticking with the species of Aeridini was even more fitting because of my mother's green thumb. The green was also meant to resemble a plant. The red lily on her tail is because my mom's favorite flowers are lilies and she wanted it to be red. I put in the yellow eyes because I thought it looked nice in contrast with the purples and greens. She also wanted the feathers to be blue and the main color of the wings to be white (or something close to white because I insisted that I didn't want them to be pure white).

So, the making of this sylesti was a combination of my mom's and my artistic...talents, I guess you could say.
Scarlitskys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 52
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:27 PM Post #39

The name of this girl is highlighter.
Highlighter came to be when she flew over a chemical explosion. Enraged by this she burnt the area to the ground.Now She wears the bones of past competitors that wanted her land, each bone of her armour is from a different Sylesti that dare to challenge her.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 4:28 PM Post #40

This is Debbie, she is a creative loving mother who works diligently to provide for her family, going so far as she must to make her loved ones are happy and have all they need. She doesn't always have the ability to make or get everything that her loved one want to have, but she does her very best. Debbie loves spending times doing arts and crafts at her job as an after school care program teacher, as well as spending time with her daughter. Debbie does everything she can to help kids, and is a very nurturing. She supports the kids in reaching for their dreams, and aids them in what ways she can. Even occasionally spending her own funds to bring joy to the kids at the care program. She has spent countless hours helping with homework too. She's stayed up late and woken up early for years to make sure that everyone can participate in every craft that she or her daughter designs for the kids to work on for their arts and crafts lessons that she gave at her work. Debbie would also often times be the one to make snack, and even occasionally would bring the kids homemade baked goodies.

Debbie did this all to bring joy to others, and in the cases of the less fortunate kids feel better about how things are going. She makes it possible for some of these kids to know that things can be good, and that they eventually will get better. She worked so hard to make things wonderful, and fun for everyone else, even though she was often rather sickly. Debbie was never one to give up when things looked bad nor did she bow down to things that she new to be wrong. She was a strong, and loving person who did her best to make sure that everyone had the very best that she could possibly have happen. Even on her birthday she would do things to make others happy. She was the picture of selflessness, placing all others before herself.

This pet here is based on my mom who I lost due to stage 4 colon cancer back in early January of 2011. I know we all have an equal chance of winning, but I can hope that she will win.

She shows
Faded Outline in G1
Faded Outline in G2
Butterfly Design in G3

Her colors are listed in her code, but I'll add them here if they are needed.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 8/27/2015 at 4:31 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.