Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2015 - Create a Three Vi...
Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kaufee
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 110
Posted: 9/6/2015 at 4:35 PM Post #211
It's really, really hard for me to decide on just one dream pet. But I think I finally was able to pick which pet I'd most like to create. My favorite species of Sylesti is the ryori. They were released just after I joined the site and I knew from the first time I saw one that they were my favorite! I think that their design is very unique, and I love how they look, no matter the color scheme or traits. So I knew I wanted to do a ryori.

Of course, with the ghostly, spooky ryori species, I am always drawn to the darker, spookier designs, and my dream design is nothing less! My favorite colors are purple and red, and they are perfect for making a dark pet. I made this design last year for the fall festival, named the Ghoulish Ryori, and I have always been in love with it. It also reminds me of Gengar, which is my favorite pokemon, and part of the reason that I went with this color scheme.

I LOVE ryoris, and I LOVE that they make for such elegant and mysterious pets. I had so much fun making this design I would love to own it permanently. Thanks for letting me show it off! c;

Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/6/2015 at 9:06 PM Post #212

Izumi the Celestial Envoy

Izumi was very young when she was orphaned as a young Vulnyx kitten. She spent much of her childhood and most of her adult life taking care of herself and surviving on her wits and cunning. Her life had never been an easy one. However, during one particularly rough and lean winter in Sylestia, Izumi found herself at the end of her rope. She was starving, frostbitten, and wandering blindly in the worst blizzard to hit in over a century. Her cries of help, she thought, were going unnoticed. That is, until, through the howling wind, Izumi thought she heard the crunching of feet on snow. Even if someone was coming, Izumi was as white as the snow itself. No one would see her. No one would find her. Then, for what seemed like the first time in her life, Izumi was wrapped up in an embrace that felt warmer than the sun itself. That was how Izumi met Kalores. From then on, the two were inseparable. They went everywhere together, did everything together, slept together, and shared everything, together. For two whole years, Izumi and Kalores shared their worlds. And then, as quickly as it had started, Izumi was gone. Her life taken by a deadly disease. Kalores had stayed by her side through it all, right to the very end. Despite it being such a small part of her life, the last two years were Izumi's happiest. And as she departed to the Afterlife, Izumi couldn't help but worry about Kalores. She wanted to see the kind of woman she would become, the kind of life she would lead. One of the Elder Gods of Sylestia, sensing the great bond between the two, came to Izumi and offered her a choice. She could pass on, and watch Kalores from eternal paradise, or, Izumi could take up the mantel of Celestial Envoy. The Celestial Envoy is a sacred spirit who guides the lost souls of the departed to eternal peace, and allows them one last moment with those they love most before moving on. Izumi took up the charge, and although she cannot witness every moment of Kalores' life, whenever Kalores passed from the world of reality to the world of dreams, she is sometimes visited by Izumi. Izumi does not appear to her as the snow white Vulnyx she knew, but as a Great Spirit, covered by the Celestial markings with great wings, and spirit horns of the Celestial Envoy.

I actually based this story off of my first cat, Izumi, whom I adopted from Animal control. I had her for two of some of the happiest years of my life. Sadly, she was then claimed by Feline Leukemia. Sometimes, to this day, I still see her in my dreams, and it feels as if she is watching over me.
Flightofthedragon
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/6/2015 at 11:49 PM Post #213

Syuna of the Starlit Seas

Syuna is based on Sedna, an Inuit sea goddess who, according to mythology, was captured by a bird creature and imprisoned on a floating island of ice. Her father comes to rescue her, but when the angry bird creature sends a sea-spirit to drown them, Sedna is thrown overboard by her father in an attempt to appease the spirit. Her frozen fingers become creatures of the sea, and Sedna herself sinks to the bottom where she resides forevermore as the ruler of the sea animals. She is depicted as a vengeful goddess.

Syuna of the Starlit Seas doesn't have a backstory that is quite so terrible. When she was barely an adolescent, she was accidentally stranded on an ice floe that drifted north from Iceland to the northern tip of Greenland. There, she found herself surrounded by wild creatures of the sea and none of the Sylestis that she had known since hatching. The sea creatures were fascinated by her goddess-like appearance and adopted her as their deity. Syuna has lived with them since, though she occasionally thinks of all that she left behind. Her wings developed as she acclimated to the harsh northern weather, coated with an oil that allows her to use them underwater. She is the sea creatures' great protectoress and will go to any lengths to keep them from harm. Despite this, Syuna can be both playful and gentle and is up for any challenge or adventure. You won't ever find her backing down from anything, and her courage and determination rivals that of all other Sylestis. Syuna is also very prideful and refuses to take orders from or obey anyone.
Tiggercudd
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 10:20 AM Post #214
Tekumeku
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 12:44 PM Post #215

I understand that we were only supposed to enter one, but i like these both to much to have to choose.

The Drekis di Tobor (Breath of Life) Siblings: Darlath (top) and Seyr (bottom)

Once loving and loyal brother and sister, Now sworn enemies.

Darlath: Darlath is calm, collected, and strong hearted and always had a smile on his face. But was weak willed and stubborn when he made a desicion. Hint of a dark side he always suppressed for the better of others.

Darlath: The youngest of 2 dragons of the Tobor Dragon Family, Darlath spent most of his life in the shadow of his elder sister. His accomplishments overlooked by the more important upbringing of his
older sister Seyr as heir to the family. If he was ever jealous or upset about it, he never showed it, always giving a smile with kindness and love towards his friends and family. Although he was quite neglected by normal standards, he didn't seem to mind, he learned to be self sufficient and reliable. But only so much, he was a scholar and Intellectual and potent as a mage, he could never bring himself to use his magic to harm others, and was not very good at physical fighting, always needing help by his sister wen he was picked on or bullied. Though he would never admit it, he longed to be strong, courageous, and daring, To be able to stand on his own 2 feet without needing his sister to hold him when he was in trouble. Then, one day, he was invited on an expedition that might give him that chance, A crystal had been unearthed that had an unknown power dwelling within it that, in theory, could be tapped into as a power source. He couldn't refuse this chance. His sister was against it, having had an uneasy feeling about it since she heard about it, but he was already committed to going, and couldn't abandon it now. When he got there, and saw the crystal, he was mesmerized by what he saw: It was an almost solid black crystal, partially see through, with a hint of a glowing aura around it. He immediately went to work studying it, but when he made physical contact with it, he began to see hear very dark whispers about destruction would be brought to those who misuse and abuse power, and saw visions of death, and flames. One which horrified him, a drake black almost solid encased in bone armor and surrounded by malevolent spirits about to slay his own sister. When he came out of it, he swore he would not let it happen, and that he would get strong enough to prevent it, no matter that cost. As he continued his studies, he secretly began work that would allow him to tap into the crystals unknown power, to harness it for himself. When he got his chance, alone with the crystal, he began chanting a ritual that was allow the power to be syphoned into him. But when he finished his ritual, something went horribly wrong, the crystal began unleashing to much energy to quickly, slaying the research team instantly where they stood and was consuming him, as this was happening, he saw himself, in his mind. He saw his scales turning from a lush blue, to an almost jet black, bones of dead dragons forming an armor around him, and spirits joined his side. It was then that he realised, what the whispers were trying to warn him about. What he saw was himself, consumed by greed, angry and madness, and as reality hit him, he wept, for his failure to undertand something so simple, and for ignoring his family. As his mind was lost to darkness, he shed a single tear, wishing that he had listened, and apologizing to his family, friends, and Seyr,..After that moment, Darlath ceased to exist, a new creature, that's only thought were to destroy and consume everything it saw, replaced him. And it would start with the thing it's host only wanted to protect...
To Be Continued.

Seyr: Has the same traits of her brother, But was Stronger at heart and

Seyr: The elder of 2 siblings, Seyr was to be the heir to her families celestial line being that she was the firstborn, and was the spotlight of her family. The training she received was very demending and strenuous, but she was more than capable of enduring it. While she could seldom be with her family, her brother always had a way to make it interesting, clever games and interesting puzzles. though not sure how, despite the happy face and warm smile he always gave, she could feel his loneliness. Whenever she was around, she noticed him always being picked on and never standing up to his attackers, and would always intervene and drive them off. She could see his potential in magic, and was always encouraging him to stand up for himself and become a full mage. Though he did agree to go study as a scholar to be a mage, he wouldn't use his magic for harm, only to protect. She could sense that though he meant it, there was something else underneath it, but decided she wouldn't push it; a decision she would soon regret. She then made a pact with him that in either life or death, she would protect him, no matter what. In a few years, nearing the end of her training, Darlath told her of the expedition he was about to go on. She got a dire feeling about the place he was going to as she had heard of it before, but couldn't recall where. She argued forcefully against him going, but his mind was set, and there was no talking him out of it. Distressed, she watched him go, hoping that her feeling was wrong about it. A few days later, she finished her training, and underwent a ritual to make her the true heir. When it was finished, she had a horrid vision of her brother, being consumed by negative energies of untold evil, and left the following day, without a word. But it was too late, she arrived at the site to see the dead bodies of the research team, and Darlath surrounded by a pure black essence. She heard his final cries, apologizing for no listening to her, as he was then enveloped by the darkness. She wanted to stop it, but an unknown force pushed her back. When it over, what stood before her was no longer the brother she loved, but a creature of pure evil, and hatred, bent on nothing but destruction. As it's first act of life, it turned on her, almost killing her with a single stroke. But as it was about to finish her, Gold energy began to envelope her, lifting her off the ground, healing her wounds. When it faded, she was no longer at the site, but in the ancestral chamber of her forefathers, a place that was forever sealed long ago and forbidden to enter by anyone. She was baffled by what this meant and pleaded to whatever had saved her to send her back, to save her brother. What answered and a disembodied voice: "Not...ready. Use the...ancient power..." confused by this, she asked what it meant, and as she finished, the door opened. She hesitated for a moment, but with no where else to go, went inside. She seemed to go down forever, until she reached a once sealed doorway an open passage. At the end, was a set of armor from thousands of years ago, but still looked like it was new. She could sense the immense power coming from it, and thought of a promise she once made. Dawning the armor, she could feel the power flow through her, one like no other, And renewed a pact she had made with Darlath so long ago; In either life or death i will protect you. She then took her leave of the tomb, swearing that no matter what, she would save Darlath from his madness and free him from the darkness's control...
To be continued...?

What will happen? I don't like writing endings, you may use whatever ending pleases you most. :)
Edited By Tekumeku on 9/7/2015 at 12:45 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 1:45 PM Post #216
~Kieran Lee the Baby Wish Nytekrie~

So it was actually very easy for me to come up with the inspiration for this design as soon as I saw the contest. What wasn't so easy, was trying to perfect the design into something that I was really pleased with.

I found out I was pregnant March 7th, 2015. It was unplanned and I was very scared/nervous at first. It has been a very bumpy road, but I am finally QUITE excited about my little baby getting ready to come forth into the worlds (due November 18th). This design is based off his gender (boy) and his chosen name Kieran. I chose to use a Nytekrie because that is the species that hatched out of the egg I got from the tutorial quests I did when I first joined the site. The baby blue color represents his gender, and the red color represents my hope for a red-headed child, since it IS carried on both sides of the family. This Nytekrie also has blue eyes (also carried on both sides). The markings I chose are black because the name "Kieran" when broken down into its diminutive origins of "ciar" means "black". I also think the markings look a little like dirt smudged which I've always associated with little boys. Lastly, the Stardust mutation makes me think of a shooting star, which makes me think of wishes, so I see that as my wish for a happy, healthy baby. :)

Edited By Britters on 9/7/2015 at 1:50 PM.
LacunaTrickster
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 24
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 1:59 PM Post #217

Cracked (tomb)Stone

Was it simply the miracle of holding hands that made everything seem vidid and real?

As we were able to sit together under desolate skies, how did it seem so perfect and bright? The simple words of conversation transporting us away from this dull place.

My beloved.

When everything seems to be dead how else should it work out? Even if I did away with myself how should we meet again?

My adoration for you is wasted now and I cant spoil you any longer.

Even should I gaze upon the light that illuminates your torn wings, I should be a bit happier.

The days within myself feel empty and unfufilling. I constantly see your shadows in the corners of my weary gaze. I should not know if its schizophrenia creeping over my feeble mind as the days pass in this dreary world. Perhaps it is the edge of madness as I see the hollow specter that comes for me, hiding in the corners waiting for the proper time.

Walking alond these empty halls I have to stop, kneel down and gaze at the bitter drops of love that have dried into the bricks.The same ones that have stained the pure white roses.The sames one that should litter your grave now.

I laugh.

I say that I love you still, I say that I'm sorry for my foolish mistake ...but there is no answer.
Alli614
Level 72
The Whimsical
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 4:27 PM Post #218

This is Pasiphae, Guardian of Gold. She is a golden statue made to honor Minos's wife who he accidentally turned to gold. They made the statue because the The statue was placed in the center of the town. Through the respect the town had for the queen, they adorned the statue with jewels and feathers.

One day, in the fall, the wind was howling and the sky was clouding up. Everyone went inside once it started raining. After ten minutes, the rain started to clear up and the fog rolled in. People were confused because they almost never got fog this low in the valley, they were especially surprised when the lightning lit up the sky, striking very close to where they lived. Out of the blue, six bolts struck the ground at once! Five were in a circle around the town but he sixth one struck the statue knocking it off her pedestal! The people ran outside and were stunned to find the statue standing on her own! The Guardian of Gold was covered in mud from all the rain, her eyes wide with the new sensation of life. Her jewels shimmered and sparked even though there wasn't any light to reflect off of it. She tried to stand but found it much more difficult than she predicted. She slowly raised her wings, savoring every moment and began slowly flapping them gaining height as she went. She drifted into the night confused, but something was pulling her toward the sky making her want to fly forever. Eventually she would return and figure out just what had happened the night, but for now, all she wanted to do was fly into the sky and enjoy every minute of it.
Edited By Alli614 on 9/7/2015 at 4:28 PM.
Rottikinns
Level 15
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 4:44 PM Post #219
CAVE DWELLER
otherwise known as Milky

G3: Saltwater Betta
M1: Body Webbing
M3: Spooky Fog

Milky is a Sylvorpa. Since her hatching, Milky has lived a life of almost complete darkness, leaving her eyes pale and milky..hence the name. She was born in the bowels of a deep, dark cave. The recesses of the cave homed many creatures, and with these creatures she made friends. The cave is a cavern of bountiful music, as her and her friends of the cave click their tongues and flap their fins throughout the night. A home like this does not seem appealing to all, but to Milky it is home.
PearlescentRose
Level 66
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/7/2015 at 7:29 PM Post #220
Im sorry i didn't really know how to message under your sylestie Suna you made, but i wanted to say that i liked the design and the story of Suna!
Edited By Hannah2698 on 9/7/2015 at 7:31 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.