Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2015 - Create a Three Vi...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:33 PM Post #21

Anastazie, the Golden Protector

The three ny'vene gnashed their teeth and closed in around her. Behind them, fireballs sizzled and cracked with thunderous sound as they slammed into the ground and sent vibrations of terror through her panic stricken heart. She was at the edge now of a very, very narrow cliff that was never meant to support the weight of any sort of average sized being. It had been a long week.

Her owner.. That is... her former owner had taken her out to this forbidden wasteland looking for the fabled keep that was rumored to hold gold and riches beyond the most wild of imaginations. But he was young, inexperienced, and spineless. When they reached the parameter of the treasure's location, a ny'vene unlike any she had ever seen spotted them and snarled, for he was the guardian of the treasure her owner sought and he did not take trespassers lightly. There was a reason no adventurer had ever been able to even get close to his horde and they were about to experience that reason first hand.

He towered above them, three times the size of any ny'vene she had ever seen and hulking with black tattooed muscle from head to toe to tail. He shot a fireball at them so large that it overshadowed the sun. The heat of it whirled past her, nearly missing the chance of turning her to ash as she slammed her slvette body as far into the ground as she could. Her owner screamed in agony and an errant spark detached itself from the raging inferno and stuck itself to the sleeve of his jacket. Several miles behind them, the distant forest exploded as the fireball finally found an unwitting target, sending shards of of long, deadly flaming splinters to rain down on the earth.

She let out a terrified whimper as a spark landed mere feet from her side and crackeld before extinguishing itself in the barren dirt. As she righted herself again, she turned back for instruction from her owner, but he had abandoned her to save himself and was already running away and too far for her to catch him quickly. She turned back toward the monstrous ny'vene and her heart went cold. A dozen smaller, but still deadly ny'vene were sprinting toward her. Panicked, she ran for her life......

For a week she had run doggedly working with little sleep and even less food. She was bone weary and didn't know how much longer she could go on. The only thing that had enabled her to stay just out of their reach and alive this long was the sheer terror pulsating adrenaline through her body. But now, on the end of that cliff with the soft ground breaking and weeping under her weight, the sudden terrible realization that her time was up washed over her like flood waters.

She inched ever closer to the edge as the trio of ny'vene slowly closed the distance, but they never actually attacked. They knew they had her surrounded. Then she felt it. The ground vibrated with his footsteps. the huge Ny'vene materialized out of the darkness behind his minions. His eyes locked on her and he let out an ear splitting cry as he pushed his henchmen out of the way and charged for her, paying no heed to the delecate ground beneth his feet.

The ground gave way and he sent the two of them down a steep, long dro. Right as he went over, he grabbed her and she let out a cry of pain. All she ever wanted was to do good. How had she managed to end up in such a situation? She never wished harm to anyone and now she would die at the hands of a monster.

As they fell, the Ny'vene, in an attempt to save himself let her go, throwing her out slightly. He, being heavier than her fell faster and landed on the rocks, but because he had pushed her further out, she instead slammed in to the water.

As she floated further and further down, she could feel her life slowly slipping away. This was the end. This was the end. Suddenly she felt something warm enter her body. A soft glow slowy began to eminate from within her. The larger it grew, the warmer she felt. She was rising slowly back through the dark liquid, the light around her a soft yellow laced with orange traces. She broke the surface, sparks of light expolding around her like fireworks. There, wading right at the surface was a pair of blue eyes watching silently. She rose into the air, held of by the light that engulfed her, that radiated from every fiber of her being.

"Anastazie" It whispered. She stared, transfixed in mid air. The warm light racing and dancing through her body. She knew she was changing somehow but right now, it didn't matter. "Anastazie" It said again, lifting itself out of the water until half of it's torso was exposed. She was a water nymph. Her entire body the same color as the lake.

The light dimmed and she slowly came back down to the surface of the lake. She floated there, watching the nymph. "What did you say?" She asked. "Anastazie" The Nymph replied. It means resurrection. "Your heart of gold has allowed you to be reborn again. You have no ill will and crave not riches nor greed. You have purpose. You are now Anastazie, the Golden Protector" From this day forward, the fabled treasure will be yours to watch over and keep out of the hands of those unworthy.

Anastazie looked down and in the moonlight, she could see her reflection staring back at her. Her skin ws covered in silver and gold like the treasure she was now charged to protect, like the purity within her heart. She couldn't have been filled with more pride and joy than she was right then.
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 9/5/2015 at 6:41 PM.
Esylana
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:34 PM Post #22
~The Celestial Nebula Ryori~

I based this Ryori off the Celestial Nebula outfit set. The Ryori is my favorite species, I love it for its playful nature, how it loves to play pranks, and how it is ethereal, not truly dead, but never truly alive either. It speaks to me as a lover of all things mystical and mysterious, and I fell in love with them when I first saw them.

~Asarial of the Celestial Nebula~

Do you see what I see?
Peeking through the veil!
Winking, blinking at me,
Does it have a tail?

Wispy footsteps falling,
A whisper in the night.
I can hear them calling,
And following feels right.

But if you're feeling scared,
Your heart filling with fear,
Or if you're unprepared,
Then laughter you will hear.

They only want to play,
So please don't be upset.
Give one a chance today,
As a friend, and a pet.
Edited By Esylana on 8/27/2015 at 4:04 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:39 PM Post #23
O:

Might tweak this later but I know I'm gunna go with the theme of the festival pets and make an ocean related pet...

Poseidon

Poseidon is the god of the sea, earthquakes, storms and horses in the ancient Greek religion. Commonly known as "God of the Sea", Poseidon is also known as "Earth-Shaker" and when angry or offended he would cause chaotic storms and earthquakes with his trident.

I hope my design choices are obvious, but if they aren't... I chose to use blue and the marbled tabby gene to represent an angry ocean. The magma runes and essence of storms gene/mutation are meant to represent the storms that come with Poseidon's power. I know he has an affiliation with horses, but I decided to use a ny'vene instead of a qitari for multiple reasons. I feel that the ny'vene has better traits to represent Poseidon and secondly because I love them! I also feel that a male ny'vene looks much more powerful than a qitari, and with Poseidon being an ancient Greek god I think this is much more suitable.
Owl0430
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:44 PM Post #24

[center]This is Ayumi a darling white-coated lighra.Her name means, 'walk your own way', and she takes it literally.instead of chaising after mice, she befreinds them.though she does eat meat, she tries to eat plants with it in her diet.mostly berries.she had a obssesion with sakura trees, and forever will.she takes sakura flowers and will sometimes place them on random objects, thinking it makes them more appealing.(though it can be annoying when she repeatedly places them on your head...), but thats not the point.overall she is a sweet little lighra.on a side note, when it comes to relationships, shes stubborn it takes alot to win her heart and not one lighra has one her over yet.during the day she plays with little lighra cubs with no mothers in the skaura tree orchards, at dusk cuddling them to sleep in their branches.at night she watches the reflections of the stars in the water of the lake, awed by their bueaty.

--now on to what she is based on---
she is sort of like a albino ocelot, except with a brownish-red stomache ect.her wings are meant to represent sakura trees.the feathers being the flowers, the top/brown part of the wings are the branches.
Edited By Owl0430 on 8/28/2015 at 2:45 PM.
Rissada
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 27
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:44 PM Post #25

I call her Shadow Walker. She walks in dreams and shadows making sure that travelers are safe on their journey whether it is physical or spiritual. Her glow can lead travelers to safety or their destination. Though it is rare to fully see her, it is not a bad thing. She has been rumored to share a camp now and then with either travelers or fellow Sylesti. She has, once or twice, guided adventurers to safety or abandoned nests.
Genovianprince
Level 61
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:49 PM Post #26

Flameling Zolnixi (or, as a clever joke, FireFox) - Sienna

A fire blazed through Sienna's home one night when she was only a cub. Burnt patches covered her fur, even as she tried to escape. She vowed to never let fire hurt her again and learned to control it, even to the point of wearing it. Bearing her scars and fiery colors proudly, she glides around on fire wings and saves others from destruction by fire. Sienna refuses to let anyone suffer the same fate she did as long as she's around to stop it.
Edited By Alexofgenovia on 8/27/2015 at 3:50 PM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:53 PM Post #27

This is Nightshift, he lives on a cloud overlooking Enigmatic Grotto. As a baby Nightshift wandered on the ground. He was invisible during the day and very vibrant at night. It didn't take long for the hatchling to be ambushed by an army of undead. They trapped him for his glowing fur and held him hostage until he was rescued by a weary traveler. The traveler asked Nightshift where his family was, and why he was on his own. A wise old nephini told him he was born of starlight, and that if he could prove himself worthy of rising the moon each night he would fly Nightshift up where he would be safe forever more.

So under the protection of his traveling friend, Nightshift awoke each night to perform a moon dance for the nephinis. He sprang, darted, and briskly spun in frosted patterns on the forest floor. One night the wise nephini returned to Nightshift, presenting him with a cloak he called "moon armor." He told Nightshift as long as he wore this, his dance would bring the moon up and down with his dances. And he took Nightshift high above where his glow would light the travelers on their way, in return for the protection served to him as a hatchling luffox.
Lopai
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:53 PM Post #28

Stardust's piercing blue eyes are filled with limitless the wisdom of an elder but she plays like a child in the starlight. At dusk she awakes to dance among the stars and sing under the light of the shining moon. But when the sun begins to rise she folds up her starry wings and as the night sky lifts her skirt, Stardust falls asleep, waiting for the dusk come again, as it always does.
Edited By Lopai on 8/27/2015 at 4:20 PM.
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:56 PM Post #29
edit: K, i've got it!

Larimar

This quiet Lighira doesn't mind moisture, so spends most of her year slumbering in a grotto that contains a natural hot spring heated by the underground magma of a nearby volcano. It provides excellent cover with steam, and potential enemies are either quickly lost or heard before they can find her. In the summer, Larimar enjoys sunbathing on a beach with large rocks, and will not confront anyone unless they deliberately disturb her. She's a bit of a loner, not spending much time with other Lighira or Sylestis in general, but those who do know her company are very fond of her.

She's inspired by and named after the Larimar stone, which resembles water ripples and is found in the Dominican Republic. It's one of my favorite rocks, an absolutely stunning example of beauty of nature.
Edited By Cyanidae on 8/27/2015 at 4:28 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 8/27/2015 at 3:58 PM Post #30

Suna

Suna - Japanese for sand

Suna is a massive Lighira with a face mirroring that of a dragon's, and whose pelt resembles that of his surroundings. He lives deep within the Sylestian desert, miles underground inside ancient caves filled with the sands of time. It is said that by using his muscular body and his massive iron claws, he holds up the weight of the world above. Suna was once a restless giant, causing giant cracks and crevasses in the newly formed Sylestia. Seeing how much damage he was causing, the divine spirits of Sylestia came down and soothed the beast, leaving him in a deep slumber for millennia to come. But every so often, he stirs in his sleep, causing earthquakes big and small across the world. Many have forgotten about the legendary beast, but Suna is sure to remind everyone of his existence with the occasional tremor.
Edited By Dial on 8/28/2015 at 9:32 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.