Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Bumble Games!
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/3/2015 at 6:16 PM Post #91
I've grown quiet fond of Arell. So I'll take a look in the bushes. I trust him to keep me safe. So B. Whatever could he of found!
Sanya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 70
Posted: 6/3/2015 at 8:59 PM Post #92
B confront them :)
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/4/2015 at 7:19 PM Post #93
Aa@
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 6/4/2015 at 10:06 PM Post #94
A. Jump down and help Purple
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 6:17 AM Post #95
Uranium You run back to your bed and shut your eyes tightly. You grip the sheets and bite your lip as you begin to hear footsteps fast approaching. You can hear the door swing open as two people bicker. I swear I just heard something.
Well obviously your did not! Look, shes still asleep!
Look, it doesnt matter. We have to be alert, she could be one of them!
Im aware! The second voice snapped. Just if that is the case make sure she is purified. Until then we shall treat her as any other guest. He finished. You could hear the click of heels fading as the first voice was left inside the room. It took a second before the door was shut and you could hear them walking away. Now what will you do?

A) Run out and ask what is happening
B) Look for some way to escape!
C) Go to sleep, maybe its a dream

Purple and Carrot Carrot jumps down as soon as she can to see if purple is okay. You both have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing serious. Its very dark and the two you can hardly see each other. Purple decides to call for Galatia, who glides down into the hole with ease. Her jewels and markings glow the darker it gets yet the both of you still have trouble seeing. The three of you stand there, shocked. The sound of wind brushing against grass seeps into the silence. Youre outside? No, perhaps an open window, or even better, a door! What will the two of you do?

A) Try and get your pets to fly you out
B) Look around
C) Follow the wind

Chocolate You walk over to Arell and begin searching through the bushes. It takes a while to feel around the leaves but you find nothing. You sigh and sit on the grass, tired. Though Arell seems to be shuffling around with something. You lean over to see what he has but he quickly dashes a few feet away and positions it in the sunlight. Several bright beams shoot up from it. You quickly crawl over to see what he had found. A circular glass sphere carved with stone edges. You close one eye to help block the light its emitting and touch it. Theres a snap as cracks appear across the object. You begin to fear youve broken it before you notice a small slip of paper that fell out. Arell nudges it towards you.

Where the sun sets
Nowhere to go
Through darkest memory
Into the tunnel below

A) Follow the sunset! Could be treasure :3
B) Go back inside
C) Leave the note and keep searching

Sanya You try to catch up with whomever you saw but the figure disappeared into the tall grass. You begin searching for them and call out but nobody replies. Frozenbeast stands guard as you look in the grass. There seems to be nobody inside the shack either The sun begins to set as you take a seat down. Some of the bulbori appear near you and one approaches you! [Chocolate candy bulbori https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1435174 has been added to the pet box!] Now what will you do?

A) Search the grass for items?
B) Go into the shack and rest
C) Leave and try to find the person

Neyite Serafina smiles as her wings flutter. Really? Great! Oh there arent many fairies my age here so I dont really have many friends But we can be the greatest friends! She bounced around her kitchen finishing cleaning clay pots. Ill go plan something fun for tomorrow too! By the time you two were tucked into the fairies small bunk beds, you begin to have a nice conversation. So how did you find the village anyway? Its tucked deep into Fog Woods. She asked. You think for a second. What do you tell her?

A) Spill the beans Tell her everyyyythinggg
B) Tell her part of the truth, you were lost :3
C) Shrug it off and tell her your tired

Crazy You sniffle and get up. Hey, stop that You rub your eyes. Who are you? You ask to a Faelora thats nudging you. Oh.. You laugh a bit and climb to your feet. Blitz is still asleep by the lake. [ https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1391517 has been added to the pet box! ] You begin to see figures in the forest. Youre not sure what or who they are but they seem to be getting closer. You shake blitz to get her to wake up as more figures appear. What will you do?

A) Fly! Run! Fly!
B) Wait and see what happens
C) Attackkkk!

Alicia and Blue The two of you decide to search around the area more before leaving. You scan the area, and begin to notice shiny objects in the grass. Upon closer inspection, you are able to find small bits of glass and jewellery, along with a large sword. You gather up the things youve found and place them gently inside of the bag. Before you can leave a dark figure swings in front of Blue, and with one hit she is knocked out cold. The figure turns to Alicia and aims a powerful blow. Before the punch hits you, a terribly large blast of chilling water shoots through the air, knocking your attacker several feet away upon impact. Rain dancer stands there as she charges another blast but the figure is left unmoving. Shocked at first, Alicia lets out a heavy sigh and looks over the situation. Blue is knocked out on the grass along with Daybreak, who seems to be wounded. Water drips off of Rain Dancers pelt as the lifeless body of your attacker lays face-down on the soaked grass.

A) Go see if blueleaf is alright
B) Wait for the others to regain consciousness as you search the bandit
C) Search the area for more danger
Edited By Bumblebreeze on 6/7/2015 at 7:18 AM.
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 6:18 AM Post #96
Forgot to ping >.< Silly me Look up errebuddy :D ^^^^
Uranium
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 40
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 6:58 AM Post #97
B) Look for a way to escape
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 9:35 AM Post #98
A. Please
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:05 AM Post #99
B. "Yea I see random things let's go kill them all" doesn't seem like the best answer...
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:52 AM Post #100
hmm.. seems logical to me :3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.