Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Bumble Games!
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:53 AM Post #101
XD oh and I discovered my Blitz is not a pure Blitz :(
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:54 AM Post #102
C. Follow the wind.
It must be follow the wind, its like all drains lead to the ocean. But it would lead us somewhere else...
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 12:04 PM Post #103
Oh man... I seriously am stuck on this one. I guess I'll go with A. I mean Arell found the sphere thing and then a piece of paper comes out. So A. Follow the sunset! Could be treasure :3

BTW why is mine green?
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 12:48 PM Post #104
Weh heh heh wonderous question :3
*cough* It means you've found an important clue/piece to the story that can lead you to amazing treasure or an amazing death :o) Choose wisely my friend e_e
Blueleaf1234
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:19 PM Post #105
Hey Bumble you forgot Alicia and mines part.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:26 PM Post #106
A.)
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 7:18 AM Post #107
Whoops, you're right! It got cut off when I has copying and pasting from my Word doc to my post. After I had everything 'edited' on here and ready to post I closed the window about 3 times and had to start over. So I got kinda sloppy with my editing after having to restart! Anywho, here you areeee *Cough* Good luck guys! *cough*

Alicia and Blue The two of you decide to search around the area more before leaving. You scan the area, and begin to notice shiny objects in the grass. Upon closer inspection, you are able to find small bits of glass and jewellery, along with a large sword. You gather up the things youve found and place them gently inside of the bag. Before you can leave a dark figure swings in front of Blue, and with one hit she is knocked out cold. The figure turns to Alicia and aims a powerful blow. Before the punch hits you, a terribly large blast of chilling water shoots through the air, knocking your attacker several feet away upon impact. Rain dancer stands there as she charges another blast but the figure is left unmoving. Shocked at first, Alicia lets out a heavy sigh and looks over the situation. Blue is knocked out on the grass along with Daybreak, who seems to be wounded. Water drips off of Rain Dancers pelt as the lifeless body of your attacker lays face-down on the soaked grass.

A) Go see if blueleaf is alright
B) Wait for the others to regain consciousness as you search the bandit
C) Search the area for more danger
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/8/2015 at 2:03 PM Post #108
Waiting for Blueleaf and Alicia ^^^
Edited By Bumblebreeze on 6/8/2015 at 2:03 PM.
Blueleaf1234
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/8/2015 at 5:24 PM Post #109
I guess we'll see if there is any more danger.
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/12/2015 at 11:06 AM Post #110
Uranium You get up and quickly look around for anything to help you escape. You tried opening the windows but they wouldnt budge. You considered breaking the to climb out but then you noticed the very far drop below. You begin to panic, searching for any other way out. You find nothing that will help you escape and then decide to just leave through the door and run. You stand by the door and take a deep breath before flinging it open. A long empty hallway lies before you. You dash out of the room and lightly run down the hall, making sure youre not noisy. There are a few door here and there but the largest door is probably the way out. You slowly creak open the door before you can feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see a fairy with small wings. She is dressed in a simple bright green dress and has here hair up into a bun. Where are you going dear? Oh wait you must be the new human What do you say?

A) Say nothing and RUNN
B) Tell her youre not the New human
C) Tell her the truth

Carrot Stay here, Im going to look ahead.You say to purple, feeling your way in the dark. You travel for a while, scared of not being able to see. Everything is silent. Something brushes against your leg; you can hear the faint sound of the wind. The tunnel gets brighter and you can see the dark night sky. You feel the wet grass brush against your skin as you step out into a clearing. Old, dried up trees form a circle around you. There must have been a fire here you mumble to yourself as you pick up a small burnt branch. The dark grass is brown and dying, probably due to the fire. Small green sprouts are beginning to appear here and there, some dark violets sway in the wind to your right. You hear something in the distance, what will you do?

A) RUNN
B) B) Call out to them
C) Hide and observe them

Purple Stay here, Im going to look up ahead. Said Carrot as you could hear her footsteps fading. Just standing in the dark tunnel was giving you the creeps. A few minutes pass and you grow bored. You consider following her but what if there were a monster down there? You hop onto Galactia and the two of you push off of the ground, flying upwards in the darkness. You can see the light from the cottage grow brighter the closer you two get. Suddenly, you hear Galactia screech along with the horrible sound of tearing. Something very sharp glides across your left arm and you too begin to cry out, leaving a very deep wound. The both of you begin falling, and fast. You can see the light fading quickly as you hit the floor with a loud crack. Your vision blurs and the last thing you see is a dark red liquid seeping from the badly splintered wooded floor.

Sorry Purple, Im fighting the powers of favouritism that want to revive you >.< Rest in pieces

Crazy You wait and see what will happen. More and more of them appear. A dark mist begins forming around the forest and it quickly slithers towards the two of you. Blitz is drowsy from the sleep but screeches as the cloudy mist closes in on the two of you. She scrambles to get up and ushers you to mount her. Suddenly feeling as though the mist is a big threat, the two of you begin to lift off. Blitz falls onto the grass, coughing as darkness blurs your vision. You see a woman appear before you, grinning wildly before the darkness takes over. You have died-ed

Chocolatetruffle You waste no time grabbing your bag and running off into the sunset with Arell. (Wow that sounds more awesome than I had planned) Where the sun sets You say as the darkness begins to clear. Through darkest memory.. the darkness of the woods? You walk into the sunlight as you leave the forest behind you. Now I look for a tunnel? You figured this one out pretty quickly. A dark tunnel was visible around a patch of bushes. I guess I should go down here You say, ducking as you walk through the tiny passage. You can hear the sound of water above you and it doesnt take long for you and Arell to appear on the other side. Arell rushes over to an arrangement of rocks and begins to dig something out. It seems as though he knows where all of these are! You walk over as he uncovers another glass ball. You pick it up, cracking one of the panels and sliding a note out.

Follow your heart
Through foggy memory
Past thorns of black art
To the caves entry

What will you do?
A) Enter the foggy woods
B) Stop and rest
C) Look around for a thorn bush?

Neyite You tell Serafina everything. Once your done you look over to her and notice her face is very pale as if shes seen a ghost. Hey, are you okay? You get up and ask, walking over to her. This this is bad. She croaked, staring straight ahead. Nobody can know about this okay? If any of my people find out they.. theyll. She sighed and looked down at her lap. You are one of the chosen. Somebody out there is watching you for theyre own amusement and they will bring harm to you and those around you if you bore them. My people dont know much about the chosen few but I remember the last one that came to our village She took a shaky breath before continuing. Everyone who had said they woke up with no memory in some random place always brought bad luck and despair to our village. The last time, we tried to protect them. We kept them hidden but that person. Theyre always watching. The next week fires tore through our village. Many homes had burnt to the ground and several family members have died. That was the last time we let any of the chosen into our village. She looked out the window and continued. Our village elders brought him, the chosen one, into the tree for purification but we all know what really happened behind those oak walls. She looked up at you. You cant tell anybody about this Ill keep this a secret for as long as I can but theyll start suspecting things if your curse comes to the village again She shook her head and turned over. Just go back to sleep, pretend nothing happened.

Alicia and Blue Dont do anything because Blue is knocked out cold so Alicia decides to sleep. *Checks other results* I havent given out any prizes this round so here have a pet! [ https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1402600 has been added to the Pet Box! ] [ https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1402597 has been added to the pet box!]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.