Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Bumble Games!
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sanya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 70
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 10:07 PM Post #121
C :)
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 10:28 PM Post #122
I would like to follow the light. So C
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/27/2015 at 11:08 AM Post #123
Waiting on Neyite, i'll start results for the others now though.
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 8:03 PM Post #124
Carrot: You step out further into the clearing. Lots of old branches lay dead on the ground and many broken rocks lay scattered around. You walk towards the pile of debris and almost trip on something. A round rock crunched and rolled away from you. You had chipped the rock with your foot and pieces of it lay on the ground. Something moves from inside of the rock. You had kicked an egg! [Exclusive Redhawk Iris Morko https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1596164 has been added to the pet box!] You pick up the egg and slip it into your bag, hoping that it wasnt damaged too much. Now what will you do?

A) Go back the way you came
B) Walk out further into the darkness
C) Try to find your way out of the burned down forest

Uranium You ignore Scarlet and continue following the woman. Scarlet tilts her head and cried out, trying to follow you. The door you just came out of burst open once again and a dozen soldiers rushed towards Scarlet, throwing chains over her to tie her down. This way now. The woman said, pushing you out a door on the opposite side of the bridge. As you walk through the door you are met with more guards and two important looking fairies. Here she is. The older woman said with a frown displayed on her face. She sighed and let go of your arm, only to be replaced by a much firmer grip of a guard. So she is one of the chosen? One of the important looking fairies said, narrowing his eyes. Well, its a good thing she is stopped right away, do what you must. The guards nodded and shoved you forward, forcefully pushing you towards a heavy dark door with dark mist seeping through the sides. They quickly opened the door and pushed you inside, shutting it tightly. You heard a faint crackling sound growing louder and louder as your vision blurred. You felt your limbs go numb as the darkness surrounded your body. The crackling sound stops and you begin to hear a girls laughter. You have died.

Alicia and Blue Blue wakes up and finds that Alicia is still asleep. Pain blooms into your head as you touch where the bandit had struck you. You decide to get up and look around for any more danger. You shake your head and continue through the bushes. You hear voices from far away and decide to follow them. Soon you peek through some bushes and see a group of bandits by a fire. They laugh loudly and drink from metal jars. By the looks of it, they havent discovered their friend yet. What would you like to do?

A) Go up and talk to them, maybe they know something
B) Leave and run back to Alicia to hide their friend
C) Try to take some of their treasure

Sanya You begin to hear a loud crackling sound coming from the mist. It suddenly bursts forward and slithers towards you. You begin to see figures in the woods. The darkness surrounds you and Frozenbeast. The crackling sound fades as a figure approaches you. Your limbs go numb and you hear nothing but the laughter of a little girl. You have died.

(So I got a little carried away with colours owo)
Chocolatetruffle You walked towards the light. The full moon merged perfectly with the small hole in the ceiling and all at once the cave erupted in light. You could hear bats shrieking and flapping away leaving behind particles of dust the floated magically in the cool air. The light seemed to be reflecting off of crystals assorted around the cavern. The beam of light stopped in the middle of the floor where it looks like a stone carved circle rounded the ground below it. Arell took a few steps forward and positioned the jewel between his ears under the beam of light. The moonbeam swept upward and shone onto a jewel embedded in the wall, It was a white diamond. Arell shifted his shard slightly, showing another gem in the wall, this one an emerald. He shifted again only slightly, showing the third gem in the middle of the cavern. This one displaying a beautiful rainbow ammolite. You could only pick one gem. Which one will you choose?
A) The pearly white Diamond
B) The deep mysterious Emerald
C) The magical rainbow ammolite
Blueleaf1234
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 10:56 PM Post #125
I'll do b. and get back to Alicia.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:41 PM Post #126
I'll take the pearly white Diamond. It was the one the moon was shining on. So A please!
Sanya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 70
Posted: 7/2/2015 at 5:18 PM Post #127
woah, harsh XD omg
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/30/2015 at 7:30 PM Post #128
Sorry guys I have been putting off The Bumble Games for a while, life has been busy.
Quite a few of you have not been responding to the games questions so I think i'll close the games for now and wait until the Un-official games thread to calm down before re-opening. Everyone please collect your prizes and if I owe you and munniez, feel free to shoot me a CoD fee. I'll hand out the remaining gifts of the last round to payers who are still alive and responding

Blueleaf- You begin to walk back towards Alicia but the ground underneath you dissolves and breaks apart! You are falling. Time seems to speed up as wind rushes every so quickly around your body, whipping your hair across your face causing you to shut your eyes tightly. The wind begins to die down and you slowly open an eye. Your vision is blurry and your body is numb. You begin to move your right arm and stretch your legs. Your vision clears and a dull, light pain blooms in your head. You're in a foggy, dimly lit area with a large mirror that was displayed in front of you. You look at your reflection in the mirror, drawing your hand up to the corner of your mouth. You hear a faint voice growing louder. You turn around franticly, trying to find the source of the voice. You return to the mirror and slowly notice that your reflection isn't following your movements. "What's going on?" You hear the person on the other side of the mirror say. This has happened before... you are watching yourself when you first entered this place. "Wait!" You yell at your reflection. Smokey blue letters appear on the mirror, they seem to be facing the other side. You cannot stop yourself from going through what you have just endured. Smoke clouds the glass of the mirror and now one word crawls out of the smoke in a deep blue light. "End." A small wrapped gift appears in front of you with no words or anything on it, just a box. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1505543

Chocolatetruffle - Explodes in the forest and becomes a potato chip for the rest of her life. (Here is your prize from picking the diamond :o) https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1530381

Thank you for sticking around til the end, if you are interested in entering the next or continuing The Bumble Games let me know so I can ping you whenever I get around to it :3 Now all i need is a giant pink the end... oh hey, there is one! :D

THE END
Thanks for playing!
Edited By Bumblebreeze on 7/30/2015 at 7:30 PM.
Uranium
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 40
Posted: 7/30/2015 at 8:44 PM Post #129
Thank you so much for running the games! I'm currently (supposed to be) running a game like this, and it is quite a hassle to keep everything organized.
This was a fun and interesting experience, thank you. (just wondering, what's my prize? its not listed on the first page.)
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 10:00 AM Post #130
Sorry about that, the prizes are kind of scattered throughout the game. Most of them are listed on the first page but some have been missed. The pet you would have originally won had recently been given away to Trixiefae. Instead you can pick one pet from the ones listed below. :o)
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1530292
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1495754
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1344771
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1454184
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1404254
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.