Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 9/26/2015 at 9:36 AM Post #31
Chapter 24- Raid
This day is what they've trained for. This day was just the beginning in the all-out war that would soon envelop the continent. But it has to be done.
"I can't believe we're actually going on a raid! Our first raid!" Night bounced around excitedly, and even though Amaria wasn't particularly excited, it was hard not to be with Night so hyper.
"But you do know this is war? Battle?" Amaria asked her.
"I know! But we're going to win against those Ryori ******s!" Night practically shouted this, and everyone else turned to stare at her from their own preparations. "Um...sorry." Night looked apologetically at everyone before they all turned back to their own preparations again.
"Attention!" Mist announced. "We have a plan set up. We need everybody's attention to go over it."
"I still can't believe we're going on a raid!" Night practically bounced into the ceiling, she was so happy.
"So here's the plan:"
~~
It was late evening, and the groups of sylesties silently spilt up, some taking on the sky, some taking on the sea, and some taking on the land. The Amethyst Party was one of the few sky ones, as everyone could fly. Alongside them, Aelier's party, the Emerald Party, and another party, the Crystal Party were the other two parties that took the sky. The plan was to raid a Ryori prison camp, and hopefully save sylesties and get more allies. The camp was protected by harsh barrier magic, that could only be disabled from the inside. One of the parties by foot would distract the guards and hopefully shut down the barrier, then the other few parties on foot, the parties in the sky, and the parties in the sea would enter. From there, it was a major battlefield, and it was up to chance. In any case, the plan went accordingly, and soon a massive battle scene exploded in front of them, fleeing prisoners and battles throwing the area into chaos.
But when Amaria touched down onto the ground, she was severely surprised, as was everyone else. Before she could react, vines began creeping up her body, tightening her wings and disabling her legs and mouth. What she saw was to her horror. All the sylesties were getting trapped, all by vines. Many dark green ryories were up to this, and were trapping all of them. She saw all her friends get trapped. Everyone, but-wait-Mist?! Mist was among the dark green ryories, clearly telling them what to do. This had been a set-up. Mist came up to Amaria and sneered. "Foolish Sylesti. You should've stayed in the Zolnixi Kingdom." And that was the last thing Amaria heard before she blacked out.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/28/2015 at 9:19 PM Post #32
Chapter 25- Shadows
Amaria woke up in a cold stone room. Her fur felt matted, and her whole body was numb. Iron shackles bound her wings and paws together, making it somewhat hard for her to move. The room had four walls, and was fairly small. The only other thing clearly visible in the room was a shallow dip, filled with somewhat musty water. Amaria could see through the reflection of the pool, and saw many scars and scratches covering her face, and seemingly the rest of her body. Carefully, she examined her tail. The gems were still there, but they were crusted with blood, most likely from the large gash of missing fur just above the set gems. Amaria dipped her tail cautiously in the water, and though it stung, it washed the blood off of her tail and the gems, leaving the water bloodred. She had no doubt where she was. The Ryori Dungeons. She had seen it from the visions of when her mother had been held here, but it was much more desolate and ominous up close and personal. But there was something different about this room than the normal dungeon. The stone seemed surreal, especially on one of the walls. Cautiously, she waved her tail against it, and the stone dissipated into thin air, leaving rusty bars crusted in blood, and revealing more rows and rows of jail cells, some occupied, some not. Torches hung upon the walls, but the flame they held was a purplish-blue in color, unlike normal fire. A lone Ryori patrolled the prison, his once shiny armor dull with years and years of his work, which no doubtedly was very bloody. She gazed at the door, just barely visible past all the rows of cells. It was clear she was at the very end, which would have minimized her chances of escape. The Ryori guard was fairly close now, and her noticed her.
"Awake, are we?" His grin was devilish. Amaria said nothing, instead looking at him with a defiant glare. "Cocky, too?" He laughed, a short, wicked laugh filled with nothing but spite. "I'll get the king himself, as he'd be glad to see you awake." Chuckling to himself, the Ryori spread his clearly underused wings and flew through a gap in the ceiling.
He came back, not too many moments later, with the Ryori King himself, who was clearly pleased with himself.
"So good it is for you to join us." He mocked. Yet still, Amaria was silent, with the same defiant glare. "Aww come on. Speak. It's more fun that way." His tone was demanding and commanding, but yet Amaria held firm. She wasn't about to listen to the sylesti who killed her mother and father and many others. "Gonna be difficult. That'll make it all more fun to torture you, I suppose." He said, challenging her to respond.
But she didn't. And the king looked at the jailor. "Plan B." The jailor nodded, and turned to fly away again, leaving the king alone with Amaria.
The jailor soon came back, dragging a chained and shackled green Ny'vene with him.
"Frog!" Amaria gasped. He had been wounded several times over, many of the wounds quite fresh. And it didn't help that most of them were very deep, prone to becoming infected either. Frog's eyes widened when he saw Amaria, and he stood upright, refusing to move another inch while the jailor tried to drag him, pointlessly.
"How could you do this? You monsters!" Amaria cried, tears streaming in her eyes. "If you want, just kill me. Leave them alone. Let them all go. Please." She was sobbing now, violently sobbing.
Aether smirked. "Anyone who disobeys the law and order must die." Suddenly, the shadows perked up around him, growing larger and coming out of the floor. They looked cruel, wicked, with sharp fangs and claws as they emerged into being, looking somewhat like Ryories, but worse. They were completely black, and eyeless. And they lunged for Frog.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/28/2015 at 9:39 PM Post #33
Chapter 26- True Love
"No!" She cried in horror as the shadows manifested themselves into Frog, changing his scales to a dull, murky swamp-like green and his eyes pitch black. The Ryori King smirked, and the two left, flapping their wings. This was the plan. She would be murdered by one of her best friends. She would go down, dead forever. And the Ryories would win. The Ny'vene seemed to grow larger and more muscular as the shadows transformed him, his crystals growing bigger, and turning black, secreting a toxin that seemed like it could kill in a few seconds. After a matter of moments, the transformation was done. It wasn't Frog anymore, yet he was there somewhere, trapped within his own mind. How long before the shadows consumed him and destroyed his former self? How long before he was gone forever? But before Amaria could react, a black and gold shape ran towards her, out of the corner of her eye. It was Night! Night came bounding over, and the two sylesties faced him together. "Night! I'm glad you're okay!" Amaria said, a moment of joy passing through the two friends. Quickly, Amaria filled in what had happened, as they hid and dodged massive green flameballs that spewed out of Frog's mouth. "I wish we could save him!" At that moment, she had a vision.
"Amaria." It was her mother.
"Amaria. I don't have much time!"
"Mom! Mom!"
"True love-is the answer!"
And as soon as it had come, it was gone. Amaria staggered. True love-what could that mean?
"Are you ok?" Night asked.
"I-I guess." She sighed. "I had a vision."
"A vision?" Night cocked her head, confused.
"Yeah. I've had them ever since I was young. My mom was a Prophet."
"Are you serious?!" Night asked.
"Yeah. But anyway- my mom. She told me. She said true love was the answer, whatever that means."
"You don't realize?" Night asked, looking at her, bewildered.
"Realize what?"
"Frog likes you. He has ever since he's met you. It's obvious." Night said, a hint of irritation in her voice.
"R-really?"
"Yes. I think you were just head-over-heels for him yourself so you didn't take notice."
"You knew?" Amaria gasped.
Night rolled her eyes. "Of course I knew. You two are majorly obvious. We don't have time for this! True love. You two are meant for each other."
"It makes sense now!" Amaria gasped. She ran up to Frog, and shouted. "Frog! It's me Amaria! Remember all the good times we had together! When we made fun of the general- remember that?" She thought she could see a glimmer of green in the Ny'vene's eyes, but it was gone as soon as it had come. "Please Frog! You can fight this! Please!" She begged, but the Ny'vene didn't shift, instead spewing a green fireball at her.
"Frog, I-I love you." She said. "I know, it's forbidden, but your the nicest sylesti I've ever met. I've never told you, and it's my fault that you've become this. I'm so sorry." The Ny'vene began shrinking, whirs of black escaping and melting into the shadows of the prison. Soon Frog was back to normal.
"D-did you mean that?" He asked, his tone gentle.
"Of course I did. Frog, I'm so sorry. If I hadn't ever appeared in your life, none of this would've ever happened."
"It's not your fault. None of this is. It's the Ryori's fault, and nothing else can be said of that. I chose to follow you. And I haven't regretted it. I would protect you to the ends of the earth, and I'm so glad you came into my otherwise depressing life." He smiled cheerfully.
"We should get out of here." Night suggested, coming out of her hiding spot.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/7/2015 at 10:12 PM Post #34
Chapter 27- Morph
"And you're ok with this?"
Amaria was nervous, and she wanted to agree, but she wasn't sure herself. She gulped.
"You don't have to if you don't want to." Frog said gently, shaking Amaria out of her nervousness.
"But it's for us." Amaria protested.
"Only if you're really sure, it is." Frog remarked.
"How about you think about it?" Night suggested, looking her in the eyes, concerned. "You don't have to decide now, and we really should be getting out of here before they come in to check on us."
"I suppose that's a good idea." Amaria sighed.
"Shouldn't we free anybody else?" Frog suggested.
"We don't have the keys." Amaria pointed out.
"No, but Ryories use magic in thier prisons, right?" Night suggested.
"Your point?" Frog asked, confused.
"They wouldn't think anybody else who entered would be able to use it." Night continued with her idea. "Meaning magic might be able to open them."
"It is an idea..." Amaria agreed.
"Once again, we don't have that much time." Frog said, impatient. His claws clicked on the floor.
"Should we try it out, though?" Amaria suggested. "If we are to fight the Ryories, it would be safer to have an army." She pointed out.
"That is true." Frog agreed.
The three sylesties looked through the cells, trying to spot any familiar faces.
"Maybe we should just free everybody." Night suggested.
"But that'd take a massive amount of magic."
"True, but it'd make an army, wouldn't it?" Frog said.
Amaria sighed. "I guess." She thought through all of her magical training, trying to recall a spell of manipulation. Once she remembered one, she began the incantation. "Atkroias dvereehal dlaah nassus!" She chanted, and soon all the cell doors were open, and depressed and confused sylesties began coming out. Amaria felt a little dizzy, and she decided to lay on the ground. Of course, she was in a Ny'vene morph so her body seemed to somewhat shake the ground. Now it was Frog's turn to spring to action.
"Fellow prisoners." He announced. "We have been held under the law of the Ryories for too long! We can overpower them!" Cheering came from the crowd. "We can beat them!" He shouted. A rush of fur, scales, and feathers began swimming over the ground, and Ryories began flooding in, alarmed. Fighting went on everywhere, blood spilling and shrieks and war cries echoing across the room. Frog turned back to Night, and the two sylesties hid Amaria, Night staying to protect her whilst Frog went out to join the fray. The battle was fierce.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/9/2015 at 6:47 PM Post #35
Chapter 28- Force
"Amaria. Wake up."
"I don't want to!" The purple Zolnixi (now white Ny'vene) cried.
"You have to."
"No, I don't! Mom! We haven't talked in so long! Please!" Her voice was filled to the brim with despair, and grief.
"You need to fight. You need to win the battle. They follow you."
"They follow Frog." She insisted, watching the battle from her dreamscape with her mother. Crystal sighed, it wasn't easy for her to try and convince her daughter, by the sound of it.
"And Frog follows you. He needs you just as you need him."
"B-But it's forbidden!"
"Has that ever stopped you before?" Her mom mused.
"Well, no."
"Then I don't see why it should stop you now."
"But I'm weak from using the magic!" She tried to protest once more, not wanting to leave her mother.
"That, you aren't." Crystal said gently, looking Amaria in the eye. "You were born with a magic even the Ryories can't comprehend. You were born of all the pure voices and happiness of the world, because it was slowly dying out. Your the last hope for happiness to live here. And I won't allow you to fail that hope. Amaria, don't you see? Sylesties are happier around you; they change, you bring back thier hope for them. You can change anyone with just enough."
"I..." She looked at Crystal. Surely she wasn't that powerful?
As if reading her thoughts, Crystal replied, "But you are that powerful, Amaria. You just have to embrace it. Now, you have a battle you need to attend to.
"But-"
And suddenly she was shaken from her dreams back to reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amaria woke up, back in the Ryori prison. She could hear screams and cries of the battle raging beyond the makeshift shelter, and Night looked at her, concerned. "I need to go out there." She said, folding her wings on her back.
"But Amaria! You're weak from the spell!" Night protested.
"No, I'm not." Amaria smiled, and before Night could do anything, she had joined the fray.
"Wait! Amaria!" But it was too late. The Ny'vene was nowhere in sight. Night sighed, and she felt a sharp pain in her back. Whipping around, she came to face a Ryori. She gnashed furiously at the Ryori's hide, and sent him back whimpering with a forceful blow. She would've finished the job, but his eyes, they were a bone chilling blue, and they held her golden eyes. They looked at each other for a moment, one filled with fear and curiousity, the other filled with anger but hesitance. That was all his newfound companion needed, and her vision clouded, her paws buckled, and she fell to the ground, unconscious.
"Well done." The blue-eyed Ryori said.
"Lupora scum?" His companion asked.
"She hesitated." His voice was a bare whisper. "That's never happened before."

Edited By Typhlosion on 11/9/2015 at 6:53 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/10/2015 at 9:42 PM Post #36
Chapter 29- Bulboria
The final few Ryori decided to wisely retreat, and it seemed like this had been most of the forces. The former prisoners cheered; for most were still alive. But try as Amaria and Frog might, they could not find Night anywhere.
"Night!" They both called, searching. No evidence was found, and they both came back, an hour later, empty-pawed and empty-clawed.
"Do you think...she's dead?" Amaria began crying.
"No, she can't be. She's Night, remember?" Frog said, trying to comfort her.
"But what if she is? You don't know she's alive for a fact."
"Stop thinking negative. I'm sure she is. She's not on the battlefield, think about that."
"Princess Amaria!" Suddenly a golden Zolnixi entered the room, with a handful of Zolnixi soldiers trailing behind him.
"What do you want?" Frog growled, stepping in front of her.
"My matters are with the princess alone." Sun responded, looking Frog firmly in the eye.
"Frog, it's ok." Amaria whispered from behind him, and Frog backed up a bit, far enough so as it seemed like he couldn't hear (though he could), but he could see what was happening.
"Come back to the Zolnixi Kingdom. We can end this foolishness now. Take your throne."
"With you?" Amaria asked, looking at him.
"Yes, with me."
"No."
"No?! You're just going to give up your throne?!"
"I refuse it if it means I have to marry you." Amaria said, this time it was her turn to look Sun firmly in the eye.
"B-but who'd you marry then?"
"Nobody." She said simply.
"But..."
"Either nobody, Frog, or I don't want it."
"Frog? That uncouth Ny'vene? That's forbidden, you know." He growled.
"I don't care. According to the Ryories, I am forbidden."
Sun pondered this for a few moments. "But you're here anyway."
"And I'm in love with Frog anyway, too." Amaria responded simply.
"I-" Sun was at a loss for words. Technically, it was allowed for other species to like each other, it just was so rare it was looked down upon to the point it seemed forbidden. And not like the humans knew it was possible, either.
With that, Amaria turned to Frog. "Where could Night be? Do you know a good place to search?"
"Me? Why would I know?" Frog asked, shocked.
"You're a Ny'vene, you're good with magic more than I am."
"I'm not, but my family is. However, I think I know the place to start looking."
"Where, then?"
"Bulboria, Kingdom of the Bulbories."
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/10/2015 at 9:58 PM Post #37
Chapter 30- Kidnapped
Night woke up. She was in a grotto, a very dark grotto with translucent glowing blue mushrooms providing the only light. It seemed there was no way out; and it wasn't like she was going to go anywhere anyways, judging by the pain shooting up her foreleg. She examined the paw, twisted, but not broken. She'd be able to walk, she just needed to rest. But rest wasn't an option right now; the last thing she remembered was the Ryori cowering in fear, before her vision clouded. Clearly, it had been some time, but still, she had no idea where she was. Suddenly she heard the beating of wings, and she saw a figure emerging from above; it was then when she realized there was an exit, the canopy of trees just made it too dark to make out. The figure landed slowly, carrying something in its mouth. It was the blue-eyed Ryori from before, and he stared at her.
"Finally up?" He asked. Night just glared at him. "So it'll be that way, then?" He laughed, but it wasn't the usual, evil cold mocking laugh of Ryories. It was a light, gentle, and amused sort of laugh. Night had felt something different about this particular Ryori; and it was that that had made her hesitate. "In any case, you have good reason to be here. The Ryories want you dead; or as a hostage." He sighed. "Luckily for you, I pretended to kill you, so you're safe."
"What is that supposed to mean?" Night growled, looking at him suspiciously.
"Right, I figured it'd do more harm then good if they got thier claws on you, hmm?" He asked. "You're friend's dealing with enough now, and she doesn't need more stress on top of it if you were held by the Ryories or if you were dead, as you clearly aren't now."
"You think you're doing me or Amaria a favor?" Night hissed. "You're just Ryori scum, like the lot of them."
"If I was, I would've killed you by now. You've sensed it yourself, no? I'm not like them."
"Then why are you siding with them?"
"Siding with them!" He laughed once more. "It isn't wise to make assumptions so blindly, girl."
"But-"
"I never said such a thing, did I? I simply pretend to side with them to gain thier trust. I'm not like them, darkness hasn't consumed me nor will it probably. I'm immune from that."
"Howcome?"
"You have your secrets, I have mine."
"Why are you keeping me here?"
"I'm not, you're free to go, but remember what you could be doing, is all."
"What do you mean?"
"As I said, you could stress your friend out more if you got caught, no?"
"I wouldn'tve been 'caught' if you hadn't decided to do that."
"Ahh, but I had to. Otherwise you would've been 'dead'. All I can say; war is coming, and you should prepare. Wether you stay with me, or seek out your friend, which isn't wise, by the way, just be prepared. War is coming."

End of Book 1.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/10/2015 at 10:01 PM Post #38
The Sylesti Kingdoms- Book 2- The Dark Curse

Table of Contents:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Also, PM me if you'd like your sylesti in the story! Taking these roles for now:

Ny'venes, Nytekries, Morkkos, Luporas, Griffis
Edited By Typhlosion on 6/19/2017 at 7:56 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 11/12/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #39
Book 2, Chapter 1- Bulboria
"Can we rest again?" Amaria asked, touching the ground. Her wings felt numb, and her body was aching and tired.
"We're almost there! It's just over the horizon!" Frog protested.
"But..I..can't." Amaria said, collapsing on the springy grass.
Frog sighed. "Fine, we can take a short rest." Frog said, giving in.
"Thank you." She smiled, and fell asleep.
~~~
"Amaria! Where have you been! You shouldn't go without sleep for this long!"
"I-I know. But Night-"
"You can't find Night if you pass out of tiredness, can you?"
"I suppose so.."
Crystal sighed, and looked at her daughter with eyes full of wisdom. "Are you going to do it?"
"Do what?" Amaria asked.
"Become a Ny'vene?"
"I don't know. It would be safer for me though, right?"
"I..can't answer that. You have to make this decision on your own; but I will still talk to you all the same no matter what you do, I promise." Crystal said softly, laying her tail on her daughter's shoulder to prove a point.
"Thanks, mom." Amaria smiled, and suddenly she woke up.
~~~
"Have a good sleep?" Frog asked.
"Yeah, let's get to Bulboria."
The two sylesties flew for a short time; for Frog had been correct, Bulboria had been just beyond the horizon.
"Are you sure Night's here?" Amaria landed on the ground; more springy grass.
"As I've said, she could be anywhere. I don't know."
The two sylesties made their way to enchanted stone gates, with large green crystals embedded into them.
"Who goes there?" A Bulbori asked. He was stocky, with majestic armor and gems that sparkled every color imaginable.
"Two travelers, who seek to stay in town no more than a week." Frog called up at the Bulbori, who fluttered down with his huge butterfly wings. He eyed them, examining them before finally nodding.
"You may pass." With that, the gems on the gates glowed rainbow, and the stone slowly rumbled open, allowing the two sylesties to come in.
The city, if it could be called that was poor. Mud buildings lay low to the ground, sparsely covered with straw. Holes lay everywhere and a large stone wall encircled the city. Bulbories wandered about, doing thier business and ignoring the strangers completely.
"Frog, why-"
"Trust me Amaria, please." Frog flapped his wings, heading for the one hill that overlooked the city. Trees were dense there, but Amaria could make out his destination. The Bulbori Palace. It stood grand, encrusted with sparkling gems and built out of sturdy stone. It was what Amaria had imagined the whole kingdom to be like, but it was only the palace that sparkled. They carefully neared the entrance.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/5/2015 at 1:47 PM Post #40
Chapter 2, Book 2- All That Glitters Isn't Gold
Two Bulbori knights stood guard to the jeweled stone palace, and the door was heavily guarded otherwise, crossed out and in with solid hardened mud. Frog proceeded forward towards it, Amaria hesitantly trailing behind. The guards stiffened as the big Ny'vene came lumbering forwards. "Can we help you?" One asked crossly. The other one stayed silent, but he was tense, and hostility vibrated off of him.
"We'd like to see the Queen." Frog announced.
"Why?" The guard asked, clearly suspicious.
"It's important business." Frog answered.
The two guards looked at each other for a few moments, before sharply nodding. They carefully opened the gates, allowing the two sylesties to pass.
"Nice security." Amaria remarked, looking at Frog.
"It's better than you think, and only trusted guards could be able to open them. Though, it's true. The Bulbories have become slacker since the Ryories and King Pyrite took charge. Which is why Queen Diamond is who we're speaking with, not King Pyrite."
"Pyrite, as in Fool's Gold?" Amaria asked.
"I suppose." Frog remarked. "It's very obvious he works with the Ryories, he's too bold and thinks he's getting a better deal then them. It's also thought he killed his parents, King Goldenrod and Queen Quartz."
"R-Really?" Amaria asked, shocked.
"He's not evil, he's just...foolish. Now come." Frog turned down a long stone hallway. As they went, gems began appearing on the walls, glowing diamonds. More clustered as they kept going, until a large crystalline room appeared at the end of the corridor. The room was completely diamond encrusted. Two white Bulbories stood guard.
"Your business here?" One of them asked.
"We need to speak to Queen Diamond." Frog answered.
"For which reason?" The second one asked, shifting uncomfortably at the sight of the large creature.
"It is a personal matter concerning the royal family of Zolnixies." Frog answered.
"To which a Ny'vene is responsible to?" They both asked suspiciously.
"I am just merely Princess Amaria's bodyguard." Amaria shifted uncomfortably.
"What's with her?"
"She's merely uncomfortable with her title, since Ryories have forced some bad circumstances with it."
"What kind of circumstances?"
"That is confidential information." Both Bulbories nodded, and cleared the way for the two sylesties.
There was the queen, an elegant silver-white Bulbori, she had dust glimmering around her and graceful but frail butterfly wings. Her shimmery blue eyes looked over the two sylesties, and a glimmer of recognition sparked in her eyes. "Frog! It's been so long, what, three years?"
"Four, actually." He shifted uncomfortably.
"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She fluttered down from the diamond-and-pyrite throne to the Ny'vene.
"We're here on matters. Do you know where the Ryories fled to?"
"They fled? From what?" She asked.
"See, Amaria's the prophesied child." He said. "She had been captured, but we led a rebellion at the largest and most bound Ryori jail, leading into a war. One of our more important sylesties we believed to have been kidnapped."
"Ah." Diamond thought for a bit. "I'll see if I can find anything out from Pyrite. How long are you staying here?"
"About a week. Maybe less." Frog responded.
"How about you stay in the palace? We have too many empty rooms. The kingdom isn't what it once was anymore."
"The Ryories?" Amaria spoke for the first time.
"Indeed." Diamond remarked sadly. "No matter." She shook the thoughts from her head and retained her composure. "Let's go get you a room." She fluttered out of the room, and the guards got into a heated discussion with her. After a little bit, she motioned the two sylesties to go with her.
They walked down the hallway, and kept going. They reached two caves, close together but not touching. One room glowed purple, and the second glowed green.
"I'll take the Emerald Room." Frog offered, and went inside.
"Amethyst Room for you, then?" Diamond asked.
"Ok." Amaria agreed.
"See you two at dinner?"

Edited By Typhlosion on 12/5/2015 at 2:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.