Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Sylesti Kingdoms
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 2/20/2015 at 12:49 PM Post #1
This is going to be quite a big fanfic, I would like it if you guys PM me instead of posting in this thread, as there is going to be a lot of prepping for many chapters and I need this thread as un-cluttered as possible.

Thank you
~Babaa

My other stuff:
Roiling Storm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapters:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book 2- Table of Contents
Edited By Typhlosion on 2/28/2017 at 8:18 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/20/2015 at 12:56 PM Post #2
Kingdoms:

Pufforia- The richest Kingdom out of all the kingdoms, mostly Puffadores live here. This kingdom is found nestled in between two mountains, in a great valley with sparkling rivers and many groves of cherry blossom trees.
Lighiria- A beautiful kingdom beneath a huge carving of rock easy to climb from one side, hard to from the other, a gorgeous place to watch sunsets.
Griffinalia- A kingdom found in the top of the highest mountains, most sylesties could never get there as the place is frozen and the air is thin. This frosty place is gorgeous though.
Nephina- A hidden kingdom in a large forest, Nephinis are ever-elusive. Not much is known about the kingdom because only Nephinis have ever been there.
Nyvenia- A kingdom inside a volcano, much is known about it, but not many dare to go there, and over half that do die because of the lava.
Ryoria- This kingdom is almost as elusive as Nephina, but sylesties have been here and know the location. Since Ryories are distrusting mostly, the entrances are sealed by a powerful magic only Ryories could break, they open the seal once every nineteens years for the annual traders post. (See the events section)
Zolnixxian- A kingdom like those you would find in a Fairytale, Zolnixies are hard workers and they show it off with beauty and elegance.
Aeriinia- A kingdom in a grove of trees and flowers. This place is gorgeous.
Morkkelia- A kingdom hidden underground. Moss grows on the walls and an earthy smell wafts through here.
Lupelia- A kingdom within a large cave systems with nearly no daylight anywhere.
Aurleonnia- Perhaps a very hard kingdom to get to, this is both the kingdom of Aurleons and Nytekries.
Kelpsylvia- An underwater kingdom made of coral, anenomes, shells, seaweed, and sand. Sylvorpas and Kelparies live here.
Bulboria- A kingdom made of stone. It is located in the plains, but also has underground tunnels. The home of Bulbories.
Vulnyxnnia- A kingdom in the desert. It is found inside of a ring of oasises.
Luffosia- A meadow spotted with flowers.

Sylesties in Rank of Richest (Nobles) to Poorest (Peasants):
Puffadore- Royalty
Lighira- Ladies and Lords
Griffi- Duchesses and Dukes
Nephini- Rich but not of a really high rank
Ny'vene- Knights, of a fairly high postion, Mages and related to the core of magic
Ryori- Mages- Good with magic; but often become evil over time.
Zolnixi- Workers- As hard workers that import rich materials, they are able to keep a wealthy income.
Aeridini- Fairy type, respected but not rich, living in forests.
Morkko, Luporas- Lower ranking knights
Aurleon- Air Scouts
Kelpari, Bulbori, Nytekrie, Vulnyx, Luffox, Lunemara- Regulars
Sylvorpa- Water Dwellers

Banished Lands:
The lands where the banished dwell.

Savage Pack: Also known as Forestpack by the inhabitants, a refuge for banished Luporas, that has also recently become refuge for Zolnixies and Puffadores. The leader is a blue Lupora known as Star, former queen of Lupelia, Queen Andromeda.
Bloodclan: A gathering of bloodthirsty Morkkos, Vulnyxes, and Nytekries. They are ruthless and reason stands against them. Like the Ryories, they thirst for power and war. Unlike the Ryories, they aren't consumed by shadow. They're consumed by greed and power, and want nothing more than to kill.
Kingdom Titanium: A gathering of banished Puffadores, Lighiras, and Ny'venes. They prefer to consider themselves a kingdom and are a somewhat threat. It has been rumored a Nephini or two also lives here, but it is unknown whether or not this is true because little is known about the Nephini Kingdom in the first place.
Edited By Typhlosion on 6/19/2017 at 7:30 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/25/2015 at 6:16 PM Post #3
Lore of the Kingdoms:

Languages:
Most sylesties do speak Sylestian, but some still speak Ancient Sylestian and some speak Darcellian. Yet there are more languages.

Sylestian- The regular language
Ancient Sylestian- A language not usually spoken, it however is still around a bit.
Darcellian- A language of the Ryories, though they often still speak Sylestian.
Aquarianna- The language of the water-folk.
Cloudinnia- The language of the sky sylesties. Nytekries, Aurleons, and Griffies mostly.
Flowwer- The language of Aeridinies and Nephinis mostly.

Those are the main languages, but there are many more in existence.

Religion:

Sylestian- The regular religion between wild sylesties. Many practices are: Running when you can from the humans or 'sylestians'.
Darcelli- The religion of Ryories. They believe in harming others to get what they want.
Flowwerian- The religion of the Aeridinies and Nephinis. This religion is basically Buddhism. (Other sylesties may be this religion)

Legends:

Darcell- The local legend of Ryories. It is about a Ryori named Darcell who gained power and once ruled the wild.

Events:

Trader Market- It happens once a year, rotating through kingdoms.
Summer Solstice- Many sylesties travel to the treetops to watch the best sunset of the year. A feast comes after the sunset.
Auroral Eclipse- An Aurora and an eclipse happen at the same time; it is quite beautiful and happens every 1,000 years.

A Guide to the Languages of the Wild
(I will be using the languages, so this is to make people less confused.

Ancient Sylestian- This isn't spoken anymore, just in written form.
Sylestian- Basic Language
Darcellian- Basic Phrases I will use- Hello- Hellan, Go Away- Gest Awah, Kill them- Killan Themo, Welcome- Welcanome, You amuse me- Yello amusec meya
Aquarianna- A language of bubbles and swishing tails.
Cloudinnia- Hello- Heeeerrreeek, Welcome- Weeelcaaame, Leave- Leaaaav,
Flowwer- A very hard language to learn, consisting of much whooshing of tails and flowers.

Magical Races of the Wild:
Though mostly only Ryories and Ny'venes are capable of magic, their magic is called Standard Mage Magic. There are few other 'races', or types of magical users. Usually the magic is either bonded through heritage or though a magical object of some sort. But there are some cases of heavenly spirits granting magics.

Prophets- Granted the ability by ancient Ny'venes, they can see the future and scribe it into a cryptic format, the limit of sharing their powers. Known Prophets: The last known prophet was the Ryori Emanor, who died after delivering the prophecy of the destruction of the Ryories.

Shape Shifters- Long ago, a nomadic tribe of Ny'venes, cut away from the rest, found the ancient source of magic locked away in a special jewel, a glowing green gem called Morphite. Known Shape Shifters: The last known Shape Shifter was Magnus, an elderly Ny'vene that died of old age about a hundred years ago.

Shadetouched Ryories: Ryories who have become corrupt are nothing compared to this. Though it hasn't happened in over a thousand years, a Ryori who can gain full mastery of the dark, rather than being corrupted by it, becomes the wielder of dark magic. The nickname for this is the 'Dark Curse'. Nonetheless, this hasn't happened for so long, it's theorized it's never happened before and it was just a legend. Last known Shadetouched Ryori: According to legend, the first, and last master of the shadows was a female Ryori known as Aithne. Aithne became more than corrupt could ever describe, and she, legend says, was the one who created corrupt Ryories...saying that Ny'venes had to put a twist to Ryori magic so they'd be punished. But this is just a legend, and it cannot be confirmed nor denied.

Items of Magic:
Morphite: A glowing green gemstone; extremely rare. Enables the holder to change form.
Sybane: A bright purple stone that is very rare to find in the world of Sylestia. Often crushed up into a powder or molded into chains, this stone completely disables the abilities of Sylestis, magic and all, and makes them incredibly weak. It is almost impossible to break free from Sybane.
Edited By Typhlosion on 6/19/2017 at 7:28 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/26/2015 at 4:13 PM Post #4
Prologue

A pale moon rose in the starry sky. Most of the land was silent, in a slumber until morning. A sylesti, a mere shadow, ran across fields, looking for a safe place to shelter her pup. The female Zolnixi had torn wings and was bleeding badly from a wound on her chest. She grew slower and slower with each step she took. Finally she found a cave. She laid her pup there.
"Goodbye, child." She kissed the pup for the last time before leaving. The pup mewled. Where had the warmth gone? It shivered and passed out.

-2 days later-
Amaria had grown a bit, all she could remember of her mother was her voice, saying goodbye. She had just been a day old, too young to see then. Amaria tried not to remember her mother though, it always brought tears to her eyes. Besides, she had a new family now. A small pack of Luporas had taken her in, they had found her inside of a cave. Amaria wondered where her mother was, where her father was. The Luporas had told her they were rouges, and educated her on the kingdoms and that rouges were banished sylesties. This wild was of the rouges and Ryories, the evil mages. Most rouges were dispersed, but some lived in small groups such as the pack that had found her. Amaria had been unconscious for most of the two days since her mother left her. She had woken up just a few hours ago. Her new life was just beginning.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/26/2015 at 4:48 PM Post #5
Chapter 1- The Darkness

~Amaria- Age: 10 days old~
Amaria pounced on a black Lupora. "Got you!" She giggled.
"Hey!" The female Lupora hatchling squealed.
"Play with me, please?" Amaria asked.
"Why can't you go play with the others?" The Lupora asked.
"Because they went somewhere." Amaria said.
"Oh, they came of age to not be hatchling a anymore. They're adolescents now." The Lupora said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
"So can we play, Night?" Amaria asked the Lupora again.
"I suppose." Night answered. "What should we play?"

Meanwhile...
A dark purple Ryori stalked into a dark room with stone walls. There was a small light overhead. In the room sat a female Zolnixi. She was chained to a wall and she was skinny and frail. The Ryori smirked as he entered the room. "We found her, just like I told you we would."
The Zolnixi stretched her wings, they had been torn in several places and old scars covered her body, the fur that remained was soaked in blood. "You can't have!" She gasped
"She's safe for now, I suppose." They Ryori said. "There's no way we can get to her where she is." Now it was the Zolnixi's turn to smirk. But she stayed silent. "She's in the Lupora pack. The misfit one." He said disgustedly. "We can't mess with them." He frowned.
"She's safe, then." The Zolnixi looked at the Ryori. "There's nothing you can do now to stop her."
"No, but there's one thing I can do." He grinned evilly. "Hexus Granduis" he said. The Zonixi knew what that meant, she was going back to the torture chamber.
She got warped there suddenly, two Ryories coated in blood of other sylesties grabbed her and hung her on the wall, chaining her in place. She knew what was to come, and she braced herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amaria and Night ran through the camp of the pack, chasing each other. "You're it." Amaria said, tagging her and running away. Amaria was enjoying herself, not knowing that her mother was going through pain at the moment. Her eyes shined brightly for a second, and she fainted.
Amaria woke up in a stone room. It was pretty big, and Ryories wandered the halls. Blood was splattered on the floor, sylesties were chained to the walls and blood seeped from wound on some of them. Some looked like giving up, others bright-eyed, looking for a chance to escape. She heard wails of pain from a Morkko who was being injected with some sort of black liquid. What is this horrible place? Amaria wondered.
Amaria woke up for the second time it seemed. She saw a worried black Lupora looming over her. "You ok, Amaria?" She asked.
"I'm fine." Amaria got up. "How long was I out for?" She asked Night.
"Just a few seconds. Are you sure you're ok?" Night asked worriedly.
"Yeah." Amaria persisted, wondering if she should tell Night about what she had seen. No, she thought. She could think I'm crazy. "Let's go play some more!" Amaria said playfully. "You're it." She called, then ran off.
"No fair! You got a head start!" Night shouted at Amaria, running after her.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 2/26/2015 at 4:54 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 7:05 PM Post #6
Chapter 2- The Tests

~Amaria- 21 days old~

Amaria woke up, her pelt was warm from the bright sun. She stretched out, filled with excitement. Today was the day both Night and she would become adolescents. She had grown much and looked like an adult Zolnixi. Though Amaria didn't know completely what would happen today, she knew she would have to go through many tests of strength, hearing, hunting, camouflage, and fighting. She and Night, the only two becoming adolscents, would be doing these tests in different areas. Still, Amaria was extremely excited and she couldn't wait.

~The Ryori Kingdom- The Prison~
In the same stone room, the female Zolnixi was sleeping. Why does my daughter have to be the one?! Why can't I just have lived a normal life. I could've lived a peaceful life in the Zolnixi Kingdom with my mate and my daughter had this not happened. It was too late now to change the past, but she still wished she could. The Zolnixi woke up to a fresh pain in her side. The Ryori was scowling at her. "Wake up!" He yelled. Groggily, the Zolnixi woke up. "Finally." He grinned in a menacing way. Then he clipped her chains off the wall, dragging her as he began moving away. The Zolnixi followed quietly, she knew by now that talking or disobeying would only make things worse.
The Ryori dragged her into a different cell, more spacious but still stone. The Zolnixi cocked her head, but still said nothing. "I don't even know why you get a bigger cell." The Ryori scowled. The cell was bigger, yes, but also, for reasons unknown to the Zolnixi, there were freshly killed mice and a nest of grass. The Ryori clipped her chains off. "You're lucky our king decided for you to have this." He then left, slamming the door behind him. The Zolnixi didn't trust these new accommodations, so she lay down to rest in a corner on bare stone.

~The Banished Lands- Savage Pack's Forest~
Amaria was on her first test, of Strength. She had to push a boulder away from the camp, all by herself. The boulder could start rolling toward the camp and crush many. She kept pushing and pushing, stopping now would mean failing the test. Finally, she pushed the boulder to the edge of a cliff, and the boulder toppled and fell, crashing on the ground below her. She raced back to camp, to be assigned her next test. She had finished the strength tests and moved on.

~Ryori Kingdom- King Asether's Chamber~
"Why didn't she take the nest?!" A proud looking Ryori loomed angrily over the Zolnixi's jailer.
"Y-your highness," the Ryori stammered. "She probably knows not to trust us."
"We'll then make her trust us! There's no way we'll ever get to her child without her." The Ryori King said, beating the jailer.
"Your highness, may I ask," The Ryori said "How are we to do that?"
"No," The King said, "Not we, you are going to do it." With that, the King turned away from the jailer. "Go." He said, leaving the other Ryori no choice but to leave the King's presence.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 8:43 PM Post #7
Chapter 3- The Prophecy

~Amaria- 22 days old~
Amaria and Night had passed their tests. Amaria had also grown wings. They were still very fragile, but in a few days she would be able to fly. She also had semi visible rings around her, they had a menacing aura, as if they might protect her if she got attacked. Night had also grown mechanical wings. Hers were still too small to fly, though. As adolescents, they were officially become members of the pack. Amaria was now out hunting, running through the sunny forests looking for prey. By the time she got back, she carried a mouse in her jaws. Proudly, she laid it in the pile of food. It was her first catch since passing the tests of adolescence. As soon as she returned, the pack leader, Star, called a meeting. The Luporas and Amaria gathered. "Alright. I have news. "As you may or may not know, there was a prophecy told by the final prophet, killed after she told the prophecy. A Zolnixi born on the longest day, will be the only one who can stop the Ryories, from their evil conquest. Amaria, you're the Zolnixi they are looking for. You're in danger. And we can't protect you forever. You have to get ready to go, the Ryories have been closing in on us." Star sighed. "Don't get me wrong, you've been great to our pack and we would love to have you here, but there's no other way, and you have a prophecy to fulfill." Star looked at Amaria, smiling sadly. "Everyone, say your goodbyes to Amaria, she will be leaving tomorrow. Oh, and Amaria, come to my den after you've eaten." Amaria ate, but she was still shocked and unhappy she would have to leave the pack she knew and loved.
"I'm coming with you." Night announced
"What!?" Amaria said, shocked. "It's my quest, are you sure you want to carry the burden with me?" She asked.
"I'm sure, I'd do anything for my best friend." Night said.
Amaria smiled. "Thanks. We should both go see Star." Amaria said. Both Amaria and Night headed over to Star's den. "Night? Why are you here?" Star asked, surprised.
"I'm coming with Amaria, she's my best friend and I don't wan to lose her." Night said confidently.
"Very well then." Star said. "I've made you packs, you can carry supplies in them. I made an extra just in case." Star shrugged. "Anyway, they have prey provisions for about a week. Enough time for you to reach the nearest kingdom. I also put maps and 1,000 gold in each. Gold should get you food and rooms. Now, you need to get some rest." Amaria and Night nodded.
~The next day-
Amaria and Night said their final goodbyes, and left the camp for the last time.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 10:51 AM Post #8
Important Note to Everyone Reading This:
If you would like to see the sylesties featured in this story, go to the generator and search my username in the design section, and you will find the sylesties. I took the time to design them, but since I'm on my phone I can't post images. Thank you guys for reading this story. And enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter 4- The Puffadore Kingdom
Amaria and Night set out first thing in the morning, taking little time to eat. They said their final goodbyes to everyone and set out at a swift pace through the forest. By mid-afternoon, they had reached an amazing valley. Inside the valley was a grove of cherry blossom trees. Petals flew through the air gracefully. Both Night and Amaria were stunned by the beauty of the valley. "Wow." Was all Amaria managed to say. After said few minutes, both sylesties recovered. "I assume that's the kingdom Star was talking about."
"Probably." Night agreed.
And with that, they set out for the kingdom. The kingdom was huge, and many sylesties roamed the streets. On their left was a marketplace, and on their right was a long narrow road with many houses and buildings. "Which way do we go?" Amaria asked.
"The Marketplace maybe?" Night asked. Though they didn't know it, today was the official trader post day, and this year it was at the Puffadore Kingdom, where they were. Many sylesties were selling various goods, pearls, jewels, exotic foods, etc. They wandered the marketplace not looking for anything in particular. It was quite crowded, but they managed not to lose each other. Most sylesties were there, but there seemed to be a lack of Ryories. One thing did catch Amaria's eye. It was a Ny'vene who was selling magical jewels. An emerald. It was an emerald. The emerald was a pendant. She couldn't help herself and came over to look at it. "Ah," the Ny'vene said. "The Morphing Jewel. Good choice." He said. "It can morph you into any Sylesti for a short time. I have two in stock."
"How much?" She asked the male Ny'vene.
"250 gold per." He said. Amaria ended up buying both pendants. She then rejoined with Night, wearing the necklace. "Here, this one's for you." She said, giving the other to Night.
"What do they do?" Night asked.
"They can morph you to any sylesti for a short time." Amaria replied.
"Cool!" Night said cheerfully.
Night and Amaria wrapped up their shopping. They had ended up buying lots of dried fish, dried meat lasted longer than fresh meat. They then found an inn, thanks to the directions of a Puffadore. They soon fell asleep in their temporary rooms.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 7:40 PM Post #9
Chapter 5- Hunted
~The Puffadore Kingdom- A random inn~
Amaria and Night woke up and had a quick breakfast at the inn. As Star had said, the Ryories were after them and they couldn't just stay in the kingdom. But before they left, they asked the innkeeper about the Ryories. "Does anyone know where the kingdom is?" Amaria asked.
"Not exactly," the innkeeper replied. "You see, magic warps it when danger is near and it stays invisble with magic. It could be anywhere at anytime." The innkeeper said. "However," she began. "The Ryories follow the annual Trader's market. Next year it's their turn and they can't refuse opening it for the day, though they do expect everyone out before midnight." She said.
"Hmm..." Amaria said, thoughtfully.

~The Ryori Kingdom- Asether's Chambers~
The Ryori King had a devilish grin, now his Ryori scouts had found out where the two sylesties were. He would catch them and dispose of them before they could fulfill the prophecy. Two armored Ryories came into the room. "Yes your highness?" They asked him.
"Get to the Puffadore Kingdom and catch these two." The King summoned up a hologram of the two friends.
"Yes, sir!" The Ryories said in unison and went off quickly.

~The Puffadore Kingdom- Cherry Blossom Grove~
Amaria and Night were sad to go from the beautiful kingdom. Maybe when they finished their quest they would be able to. As they began leaving, they heard a shout from behind them. A Ryori was on their tails. They ran swiftly and bounded for a nearby tree, hoping to climb up it. Just before they reached it, they fell underground. They barely drew a breath as the Ryori bounded over them. "Not here!" He announced to someone. "Man, King Asether is going to be angry." The Ryori scowled, his voice growing distant. After he had gone, both Night and Amaria looked at the sylesti that had saved them, a male Ny'vene. He grinned.
"So why are the Ryories chasing you?" He asked
"Some prophecy." Amaria answered without thinking.
"That's you? You do seem to fit the title." He said, studying her. Then he glared at Night. "And who's she?"
"A friend." Night answered quickly.
"Hmm..." The Ny'vene said.
"So, why'd you save us?" Amaria asked quickly, hoping to change the topic. It worked.
"An enemy of the Ryories is a friend of ours." He answered.
"Ours..?" Night asked.
"You see, I'm not alone." He said. "We are a group that wants to stop the Ryories. There's many of us and the Ryories want most of us dead." He said grimly. "Oh, and my name's Aielier. You're officially one of us. Follow me."

~The Ryori Kingdom- King Asether's Chamber~
"What?!" The King roared, slashing the sides of both the Ryories.
"We-we're sorry." One said.
"Please have mercy." The other said.
"Why should I?" The King yelled.
"P-please." They stammered.
"Enough." The King said. With a flick of his tail, he sent the two Ryories to the torture chamber.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/2/2015 at 7:10 PM Post #10
Chapter 6- A Member Now

Aielier lead both Night and Amaria through the spacious underground tunnels, most of them were walls of dirt, but there was some occasional stone as well. "Where are we going?" Amaria wondered.
"You'll see." Aielier said. They continued walking in silence.
"This is awkward." Night whispered to Amaria
"We don't even know what's happening." Amaria agreed.
Soon they stopped at a door leading somewhere. Jewels encrusted the door. The door was closed and looked hard to open from the outside. Aielier knocked on the door with his tail. Soon it opened with a creak. This room was old and dusty, many shelves of rare-looking books were on the walls, and dusty tables filled the center of the room. Many sylesties were sitting there, reading some of the old books. No one looked up as they passed. "The Archives." Aielier said, not stopping. They passed through to another door. Going inside. Inside was a sylesti, a Ryori. "Stop," Aielier told them. "It's ok, she's one of us."
"Why-?" Amaria got cut off
"They did things to me." The Ryori said gravely. "They killed my mate and my children, I was next. I managed to escape though." The Ryori looked sad, remembering painful memories. She sighed. "It's been my goal to destroy the empire. Most of them are corrupt, but some of us aren't. We are sought out by the King and slaughtered."
"That's horrible! Why would they do that to their species?!" Amaria gasped.
"Unfortunately, all they care about is power. They don't care what they do to get it. That's why we must stop them before they conquer the wild. I'm Mist by the way." She said. "There are a few other Ryories here. So, new recruits are you?"
"The sylesti from the prophecy." Aielier told Mist, gesturing at Amaria.
"Really?" Mist asked curiously.
"The Ryories wouldn't be after me otherwise, I did nothing to them and I was born on the Summer Solstice." "And who's this?" Mist asked, looking at Night.
"My friend, Night." Amaria answered.
"Very well. You're now joined recruits. I will assign you a party." Mist said, looking through scrolls.
"A party?" Amaria asked.
"A group of us. We have parties assigned to do things so it's easier for everyone and when we go to hunt out Ryories we go in our groups. Parties also share a sleeping cave." Aielier explained. Mist didn't respond, she was too busy checking the scrolls marked with party names and their members. After a few minutes, she looked up.
"You'll be going in the Amethyst Party. Can you get them there, Aielier?" Mist asked.
"Of course." He nodded. Then he lead them there.

~Ryori Kingdom- King Asether's Chambers~
The Ryori King growled. Why hadn't they found her yet? She had gone missing just like the rest of the outlaws. Where had they all gone? He hoped they had died a slow, painful death.

~The Ryori Fighters Underground- Amethyst Party's Sleeping Den~
Night and Amaria had gotten there and fell asleep quickly. They had had a long and tiring day.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.