Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 12/6/2015 at 1:42 PM Post #41
Chapter 3- Sanctuary
Night carefully unfolded her metal wings, which were a bit rusty from not using them often. The metal creaked somewhat as she wobbled up, not able to hold balance perfectly still due to her somewhat injured paw. She fluttered up a platform to where he had put his newest kills. She hadn't gotten outside for the past week, her paw only slightly but steadily getting better. The sharp blue crystals gleamed dangerously on the far wall, and she knew she should be wary of them. She didn't know his name, and he didn't know hers. They didn't talk to each other or interact much, either. Warily, she padded forwards to find the deer carcass, only semi-eaten. Her stomach growled, putting an end to any protest she could possibly have against eating something he touched. She limped only slightly, her paw still hurt a bit to walk on, though mostly it was doable.
"Hungry?" He called, melting out of the shadows where he had been lurking. Night, though still not sure of him, appeared more weary than hostile; she was hungry, though she of course wouldn't admit it.
"I have nothing to say to you." She replied coldly, revealing nothing, not even the barest hint of emotion.
"That's fine. I repeat it again, you are welcome to leave at any time."
"A lie." She barked, hostility now rippling through her pelt.
"No, not a lie. You could leave at any time, it's your decision entirely." He repeated.
"There is absolutely no reason I should trust you." She growled.
"There is almost no reason you shouldn't." He justified.
"You're a Ryori." She maintained.
"Just because of that, I'm not trustworthy? And you're a Lupora. A creature of the dark of night, you're not trustworthy either."
"Creature of the brightness of the full moon." Night corrected.
"Who told you that? There is no proof justifying that statement, either."
"I hate you." She said, sitting down.
"Who doesn't?" He replied, amused. "I'm not asking you to trust me, I'm asking you to listen. Ryories are after you and any other weakness to the princess. That jail revolt led me to believe there are indefinitely less of us wrapped in the darkness, but still some. The end of the Ryories' reign is nearing, as chaotic as it is for everyone outside of the kingdoms."
"So why can't I leave?"
"Go ahead." He replied. "There is legitimately nothing stopping you from going to chase your friends. But I ask one thing. Let me come with you."
"That's what you wanted this whole time?" Night harrumphed. "Because the best way to do that isn't by kidnapping someone."
"The Ryories have never been kind to anyone, including thier own species. They force thier young away from thier parents, banishing them for a year to darkness, to try to envelop them. Unfortunately, not many have what it takes to resist. Most succumb to the darkness, others pretending. The only way to survive in that cruel place was to pretend. And sometimes even that gets to the best of the pretenders. They give up hope."
"A-are you serious? What kind of species would do that to themselves?"
"Have you forgotten which species we're talking about?"
"I guess, out of all of them, it makes the most sense for the Ryories to do this kind of thing." She finally agreed.
"Mist, your leader, was among one of the pretenders, but it got to her. It finally got her."
"Huh?"
"She had sincere intentions of fighting the Ryories most of the time. They got to her on the day of the raid. She almost freed herself for good. She just barely didn't make it." He said gravely, and Night thought she heard a crack of emotion from him. "It's too late for her now." He whispered.
"What's your name?"
"What?"
"You heard me. How am I to trust you if you haven't even given me your name?"
"Clever Lupora." He laughed. "Very well, my name- Bolt."
"I'm Night."
"Night. A name fitting for a creature like you."
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 7:27 PM Post #42
First of all, I haven't forgotten about this. I just haven't done it in a while. Sorry for that, btw :L

Chapter 4- Escaping the Grotto
"I'm leaving." Night announced. She had healed, and was about to leave by herself.
"You sure about that?" Bolt asked, looking at her, concerned. "You haven't fully healed yet."
"Amaria is probably worried sick if not more by now. I can finish healing with her." Night protested gruffly.
"Whatever. Not my fault if your wounds open again because you're moving more than you should looking for your friend."
"I'm going anyways. You coming or not?" Night asked.
"Give me just a second." He said, rushing out of the room and coming back a few seconds later. "Ok, I'm ready now. We just fly up to get out."
"I'm trusting you. Don't throw that away, Ryori."
"That's the name I get for helping you heal?" He asked, amused.
"I don't fully trust you. For all I know you could be a spy like Mist." She replied savagely.
"That's to be deserved, since I'm a 'Ryori' and all."
"Don't pity yourself. You could've run away."
"They would've hunted for me much more restlessly than Amaria. I know their secrets."
The two sylesties began the slow ascent, and it took more than an hour.
"Why so far?" Night asked.
"Has to be secret." Bolt replied easily.
Finally, they reached the top.
"Have you any idea where she could be?"
"Maybe the Zolnixi Kingdom?"
"Then we're off thataway."
~~~~~
"No. No idea where the Ryories could've taken her. Unless..."
"What? Any information could be helpful." Frog asked impatiently.
"Well.." Diamond replied "There was a gathering of non-dark Ryories, enough to create a rebellion that might at some point succeed. They have secret grottos all over the place. She might be in one of those."
"Where's the closest one from the Ryori Jail."
"Hmm? That would be the one in the Ancient Forest. It's kept by a Ryori named Bolt. He's very serious and grim. I met him once." Diamond replied with a shiver. "He also has a cold sense of amusement about him, so there's that. But the status on it has just changed to vacant this morning, though I know he was there at some point with a black-and-gold Lupora."
"Did she have golden mechanical wings?" Amaria asked hopefully.
"I think so.."
"Do you have any idea where they could be now."
"No, but I know they won't be back soon. I'm sorry, there's nothing more I have about it." Diamond replied apologetically.
"You shouldn't apologize. It's more than we knew before. Thank you very much! We should go now." Amaria said, rushing out the door.
"Amaria! Where are you going!"
"Where would Night think I would be? Either the Zolnixi Kingdom or back at our old pack! The Zolnixi Kingdom is closer, we should look there."
"Oh alright! Just wait for me!" Frog said, rushing to catch up with her.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/24/2016 at 10:34 AM Post #43
Chapter 5- Back with Zolnixies
"She'd be here, then?" Bolt asked Night curiously.
"I know Amaria. She's my best friend. Besides, she's technically princess of this kingdom."
"Ah, every Ryori knows that." Bolt supplied. "She was the greatest enemy of my- the king."
"Why'd you say my?" Night narrowed her eyes.
"Ah, most of us had to call him either Your Highness or My King." Bolt replied sheepishly. "I've just gotten used to calling him that."
"But he's not dead though, is he?"
"He may not be, but he's my king no longer." Bolt replied firmly.
"We're here..." Night trailed off. The Zolnixi Kingdom seemed darker and more shady than it had last time. "It doesn't feel right, though."
"That would be a good notion." Bolt smirked.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Foolish Night." Bolt chuckled, as Night whipped back to look at him. He was accompanied by two other Ryories, dark green in color. Vines wrapped around her, covering her vision and everything else.
~~~~~~~~
Night woke up, immobile. She heard someone walking towards her, and snapped her eyes shut, pretending to be asleep.
"Nice work, Prince Bolt." A first voice said, unfamiliar.
"She wasn't all too hard to convince. Father had me playing my role for so long it felt like a second side of me." Bolt replied easily, his words smooth and cold as ice.
"As long as you don't go turning into that second side." The voice chuckled, and it seemed to leave, and Bolt was alone. Night heard the clacking of Ryori claws as he drew closer.
"I know you're awake, Night." Bolt said. "I'm sorry I lied to you."
"Yeah, right." She snarled, her voice filled with malice and hate. "I can't believe I trusted you, you scum!" She felt a sharp pain along with those words. It stung that he had betrayed her, more than it ever had for anything else before. Even more than Mist.
"You don't understand." He now whispered his words, and they were hurried.
"Oh I understand perfectly, Your Highness." Night snarled, gaining satisfaction as she saw him wince.
"No, you don't. My father doesn't believe that I'm for the other side. He thought it was acting. He has to trust me, please..." Bolt begged.
"I see. So I'm expendable, then."
"No!" Bolt said quickly. "You're not. But I promise you, you're safer here than you could be with Amaria."
"I don't believe you. There's no reason for me to do so." Night hissed.
"I know that. I just....I can't explain."
"So go not be able to explain elsewhere." Night's tone was final, and the hatred in her eyes burned intensely.
Bolt sighed, he seemed exasperated. "Please-"
"No." Night closed her eyes once more.
"I'm doing this to-"
"I don't care! Go away! You're a rotten Ryori, like the rest of them. I never should've trusted you. I thought you were different, but you're horrible. I guess Ryories really can't be good. They're too much delved into shadows to ever be." A tear rolled down Night's cheek, but she said nothing else.
Bolt was quiet, too. He said nothing, and after a little bit, she could hear him leave.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/26/2016 at 3:36 PM Post #44
Chapter 6- Blackmail
Amaria, in her Ny'vene morph, flew the skies with Frog. The two shared hope and happiness, soaring through the blue sky.
"I wonder where the rest of the Amethyst Party is." Amaria sighed.
"I assume they went back to their respective kingdoms....err...well I don't know about Haunt, but..."
"I'm sure Skye, Magenta, Cornflower, and Haunt are fine." Amaria said. "But I wonder where they are. I miss them."
"They were pretty great friends." Frog agreed. "But the party wasn't complete without you or Night."
"Or you, Frog." Amaria added.
"Oh hey....that's Zolnixxian right there...but something seems off about it..."
The kingdom seemed less lustrous, nothing gleamed anymore. It was like a dark cloud had positioned itself right above the kingdom....and then that cloud had distilled itself and made fog.
"There's powerful magic here," Frog continued. "Powerful, dark magic."
"But Night...she has to be here. I just know it."
Frog sighed. "You're going to do this anyway, aren't you?"
"Pretty much. Now come on. We should land a ways off, so that they don't spot us."
"You're the boss." Frog replied.
The two landed, waiting, and watching.
Sure enough, everything else seemed normal. A passing wanderer entered, rippling through a barrier of magic and disappearing.
"Illusion magic. The magic Ryories are most skilled at." Frog assessed the situation. "Most likely there aren't scans or alarms of anyone passing through, but it's still dangerous."
"Very dangerous." A voice spoke behind them. Both sylesties whirled around, turning to see a black Ryori with bright blue eyes. "May I ask what two Ny'venes are doing hiding in the bushes of a kingdom they don't particularly care about?"
"We were well hidden? How'd you find us."
"A. Your what I assume is whispering is extremely loud and B. You're both way too big for the bushes." the Ryori told them. "Though, those are only two of the reasons." He added.
"We're scouts from Nyvenia investigating the strange magic here." Amaria said immediately.
"I see, may I ask your names?"
"I am Canopy, and my companion here is Lily." Frog replied.
"And scouting entails hiding in the bushes these days?"
"Well, y'see, it's our first mission..." Frog trailed off.
"Mhmm. Say, do you happen to know a black Lupora who goes by the name of Night?"
"No, why would we?" Amaria frowned, pretending to look like she was lost in thought about the question.
"So news doesn't spread to Nyvenia. No wonder. You're isolated in a volcano."
"Well....if you see her or her purple Zolnixi friend...tell her that the Ryori Kingdom is probably nearby and there might be a hostage involved." The Ryori shrugged.
"You have Night?!" Amaria exclaimed.
"Ah, that I do, Amaria."
"Why would you take her?! She means nothing to anyone!"
"No, she means the world to you. And so does this one. Which is why," Vines began creeping up Frog, causing him to go immobile. "We're giving you seventy-two hours....to turn yourself in."
"Don't do it, Amaria. We'll find a way." Frog shouted.
"He really does love you, you know." Bolt said with a laugh. "Go little Zolnixi, I dare you."
A few tears streamed down Amaria's face, but she took flight, stealing one last glance at Frog before zooming away. She had to listen to Frog. He was right most of the time.
But what do I do?! How do I save them?
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 5/1/2016 at 1:35 PM Post #45
Chapter 7- Savage Pack
Amaria flew, and flew. She couldn't look back. She just knew she couldn't. She felt like she'd lost half her heart. She lost both Night and Frog; in a single day. Funny how one day you could be gleeful and happy, and the next you could be losing everything. Everything you care about.
But she had to save them. Even if it took all she had. So she flew, flew the only way she knew to go. She went back to the Banished Lands.
The forest seemed more cruel, and the trees were gnarled, and dark. Amaria supposed it was because she felt lower than she ever thought could be possible, but it seemed like the whole landscape was in sorrow with her. Maybe it is. If I'm from the happiness of the world, and I was sad, wouldn't the world be sad with me?
She kept flying. Until she landed on the ground. She morphed back into a Zolnixi, and waited on the perimeter of the pack lands, knowing there should be a border patrol coming along soon.
And she didn't have to wait long, either. A small pack of luporas came along, they seemed fairly young, though. Probably new adolescents Amaria realized. But along with them came a grey lupora, marked with blue. A familiar face.
"Cloud!" Amaria called.
"Amaria! What are you doing back here? Done saving the world?" She teased.
"I wish." Amaria saddened. "I need to talk to Star, though." the purple Zolnixi sighed.
"Something serious happen?" Cloud asked, gaining a serious expression herself.
"Yeah." Amaria replied nonchalantly.
"We'll get you to Star right away." Cloud replied, and the patrol set off, for camp.
The camp seemed fairly the same, except like the rest of the forest, all of nature seemed saddened. Even the silver clouds loomed above ominously, taking on a dark shade of grey. As they reached camp, it started raining. A light drizzle.
"Go talk to Canopy!" Cloud announced to the rest of the patrol, waving them off. "We heard about your great prison revolt." Cloud told her, trying to make idle conversation.
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone did." No emotion showed on her face. She seemed depressed.
The two made their way to Star's den, and the Lupora looked surprised at their appearance. Amaria's, mostly.
"Amaria?! What a pleasant surprise! Where's Night?"
"Captured." Amaria said bitterly.
"What? I don't think I heard you right."
"She's captured, okay?! She got tricked by a stupid Ryori and I couldn't save her...and I couldn't save Frog." Amaria burst into tears. "I'm useless."
"Amaria." Star saddened. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault." Star sighed. "But we can't let this go unnoticed, either." Star had a fierce and primal anger in her eyes. "They've messed with our kin. Both you, and Night."
"Wh-What?"
"You heard me. We can't let this go down. We can't let you go down without a fight, Amaria. Packmates care for packmates."
"It's true. Not a day has gone by that any of us have forgotten you or Night." Cloud agreed.
"S-So what does that mean?"
"Simple, Amaria." Star said with a chuckle. "We have to save Night. The way we know how. The Savage Pack way."
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 5/1/2016 at 4:41 PM Post #46
Chapter 8- Lupora Queen
"Y-You're really sure?" Amaria asked Star for about the hundredth time.
"Yes, Amaria." Star replied.
The pack was getting up and leaving. Most pack members were saying last goodbyes to their home.
"It's fine, Amaria. Really." Star reassured her. "We save our own packmates. It's the code of us. We may be 'banished', whatever that means, and we may appear as savages to the rest of the world, but we have a code. And we can't leave behind kin, Amaria." Star replied. Her eyes burned with intense passion and hate. It was clear that she couldn't be argued with.
"You really hate the Ryories that much, just because of us?" Amaria inquired.
"Not only because of you two, Amaria." Star replied gently. "They're the whole reason we live in this place, instead of in the Lupora Kingdom. We had to go back to primal instincts and ways." Star gritted her teeth. "Even if we make ourselves out to be happy here, it's not home."
"You miss the Lupora Kingdom, don't you?" Amaria asked.
"Of course. Everyone here old enough to remember life there or anyone banished here remembers the greatness of our old home. And it'll always be home to us. Say Amaria, interesting the Ryories have taken up camp in the Zolnixi Kingdom, huh?"
"I don't think it's that interesting...." Amaria sighed. "Although, you probably don't know, do you?"
"Know what?"
"My mother was one of the three queens of the Zolnixi Kingdom." Amaria sighed. "Meaning, I'm techincally the princess."
"Really?!" Star sounded shocked. "Although, at this point, I can believe that."
"What do you mean?"
"I was at one point queen of the Zolnixi Kingdom." Star laughed sadly. "I was thrown out of my own kingdom because I wouldn't agree to the Ryories. I was disowned." She said bitterly. "So, I have even more of a hate of them than I've lead anyone to believe. And everyone here, well, they're the ones who trusted me as a leader. Pitiful amount, compared to the ones living in the Lupora Kingdom still, huh?"
"No, there's more Luporas here than you're giving credit for, Star." Amaria told her gently. "And we will get rid of the Ryories, Star. You're the rightful ruler. We'll get back your throne."
"You're too nice, Amaria." Star told her.
"That may be so, Star." Amaria chuckled.
"Never lose it, Amaria. Never lose it."
"I won't."
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 5/22/2016 at 12:43 PM Post #47
Chapter 9- Queen Vasilisa
"I have reason to believe Bolt is telling the truth about not being on his father's side, Night." Frog whispered to the Lupora.
"Humph. I doubt that he's not a traitor." Night growled.
"I'm going to have to start from the beginning, aren't I?" Frog sighed. "So be it.
"Long ago, the kingdom of Ryories was looked down upon, they didn't possess magic or anything to make them special. This was the time when the ruler was a Queen, named Aithne. She had come from a long line of female rulers, as that was custom, and still is."
"Wait....but there's no queen ruling the Ryori Kingdom." Night pointed out.
"I'll get to that in a second." Frog replied impatiently.
"Oh. Sorry. Continue?" Night inquired, for she was interested.
"Aithne, like her subjects, were tired of being treated like dirt.
"So one dark, starless night, when the clouds were covering the moon, a magical spirit visited her. It told her about how it could make her people powerful, but only if the powers were used for the good of others. Without thinking, she accepted the offer, and she hadn't heard the consequences, nor that she had to use her powers for good.
"Excitedly, she told her people of this magic, and how they were being blessed by the magical spirit. The Ryories used their powers to gain rank and respect, and soon they were no longer at the bottom of the barrel. But, the consequences that the magical spirit had mentioned, they were starting to take effect.
"You see, because the Ryories had so blatantly ignored the magical spirit, a new kind of magic began to take form inside of the Ryories. It was known as Shade, and it was made from all the bad things in the world. As Aithne continued to use her power, she grew darker and darker, and soon she had nothing but a crumbled shell of a soul left.
"Aithne and her people became the evil of the world, and soon the Ny'venes knew they had to take action, or else the rest of the magic in the world would also become corrupt, and Ny'venes, being the protectors of magic, had to stop what they now called the Shadetouched Ryories, and they nicknamed this whole occurrence The Dark Curse.
"The Ny'venes raided the Ryori Kingdom, but they couldn't strip the citizens of their power, not completely, anyways.
"They did do something, though. They managed to make something on the Ryories that stripped them of the darkness, and left the citizens with a warning: The more they used their magic, the more likely they were to become insane.
"But Aithne had fled the kingdom beforehand, and was never seen again. Her magic still stays corrupt, and to this day she's made it so that if a male rules the kingdom, they will automatically be corrupt, so her husband could never rule the kingdom she had made powerful."
"Wait, but King Aether...."
"Became corrupt, yes. He got tricked into putting his wife, Queen Vasilisa, into the prisons. Nobody knows where she is being kept, not even Bolt." Frog said. "Therefore, I have reason to believe Bolt is trying to find his mother and restore the order in the kingdom."
"What?" Night gasped.
"Clever Ny'vene." Bolt chuckled.
"You heard the whole thing?" Night hissed angrily.
"Why of course. Though, your friend is correct. If my mother can gain the throne again, and I know she is alive, then the order will be restored. However, the power that comes with the Dark Curse is what my father is searching for. If he gains this power, we are all doomed. Will you two trust me now? This is the safest place for you."
"Trust is a strong word." Night replied. "We will understand, but not trust."
"I agree with Night." Frog volunteered.
"Good, then. I must go now, but do not disclose this information to anyone, even your Zolnixi friend. And most importantly, please stay here." He pleaded.
"You have our word." Frog said, before Night could say anything. "Right, Night?"
"Of course." Night grumbled stiffly.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/5/2016 at 12:02 AM Post #48
Chapter 10- Family of Darkness
Vasilisa:

"My mother was a beautiful and kind ruler, and everybody loved her. My father was wise beyond his years, and he loved my mother. They were happy together for years, and they had two children. My twin, and I." Bolt chuckled. "Astrid and I were two very healthy siblings, and the whole kingdom was prosperous. Until, a Ny'vene, cloaked and armored visited." The Ryori spoke of the Ny'vene in a bitter, and angry tone. "He convinced my father, a Sylesti with a somewhat weak will, to throw my mother into the dungeons. The last thing my mother said to my father was 'I believe in you.' She really was a kind Sylesti, and the hesitation seeped through, but the stranger's words ultimately got ahold of him. He became dark, and corrupt. He began using practices of Ryories that had been long ago abandoned, and Shade Magic was once more picked up. But with this....came rituals. Twins were rare, and so were triplets. I was forced to fight Astrid....for my life." Bolt sounded resigned. "Astrid was weaker than I, and it was no doubt that I would win that battle. Every soul knew it to be true. So Astrid and I, we made an oath. That the remaining sibling would fight for vengeance, and find our mother. She had accepted her fate, and told me not to worry about it. So, I did the only thing I could do. I killed my own sister. My father has made me do horrible things, and I want nothing more than to kill him....for all that he's done, but he's not in his right mind. He's overcome by corrupt magic. And, I have no idea whether that's changeable or not, but he hasn't the Dark Curse yet."
"He doesn't? But isn't the dark magic just that?" Frog asked.
"No, it is not." Bolt replied. "The two couldn't possibly be more different, in fact. To gain the Dark Curse, you must indeed be first corrupt, but only those who can hold greater power can be marked by the Dark Curse. And by then, it's too late for them. The only way to stop them is by killing them at that point. The Dark Curse isn't only a state of soul and mind, however, it's a state of power."
"A state of...power?" Night asked.
"Yes." Bolt agreed. "The power that comes with the Dark Curse is almost unmatchable. It draws power from every bitter thought, every negative thing in the world, taking from all the folds of the world, until happiness is just a dream, and you're living a nightmare."
"It's that powerful?" Night gasped.
"I'm afraid it is. We cannot let my father get to that state, and we need my mother to stop him before it becomes too late. I have been searching fruitlessly for years now, but I refuse to give up."
"That's probably a good thing." A voice resonated, sweet and fierce at the same time, loving and hating. It was gentle and harsh, kind and uncaring."
"M-Mother?" Bolt gasped, looking around frantically.
"Yes, it is me." Icy blue eyes stared at the three.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/8/2016 at 10:44 PM Post #49
Chapter 11- Qitaran
"Star...I've been curious. Lore states to another species of Sylesti, known as the Qitari. They're supposed to share a common ancestor with Ny'venes and Nephinies...but, there isn't a kingdom, and in the giant Ryori Fighters group, there weren't any. Do you have any idea why?"
"The Qitaries left, long, long ago." Star sighed.
"But why?"
"When the Ryories first gained their magic, it was by horrid means which should never have existed. Back then, the Qitaries were powerful neighbors of the Ryories. They were skilled with magic, though not the keepers of it like Ny'venes, they were the shapers.
And so the order of magic goes:
-Ny'venes, the keepers
-Qitaries, the shapers
-Nephinies, the sharers
-Ryories, the abusers
It has been that way ever since that one day when the Ryories gained their magic, and the Qitaries were not pleased with this. In fact, it had been a Qitari that had taken pity on the Ryories who had granted them magic, a Qitari known as Night.
Night was famous as one of the most powerful Qitaries at the time, and only too late did he find out about his mistake. The Qitaries were ashamed of him, and so they "banished" him. You see, the home of the Qitaries is, like the Ryories, one made of magic. When they banished Night, the kingdom just sort of...disappeared, leaving behind only a prophecy.
When one of the otherworldly
One of the cowardly
Chooses to curse with the night
When happiness must fight
For what it knows is right
That battle will take, long, long
And so, goes this song
Soon we'll return, but not soon enough
And don't you worry, it's not a bluff

I have reason to believe it is about you, Amaria, though the Qitaries are still nowhere to be seen, and niether is their kingdom, Qitaran."
The horizon lead to the Zolnixi Kingdom, where the dark magic was more ominous and thick than ever. None of the kingdom seemed right, it was definitely shrouded in darkness.
"Here we are, Amaria. Are you ready for battle?"
"Anything to get my friends back."
Edited By Typhlosion on 6/8/2016 at 10:44 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/27/2016 at 10:12 PM Post #50
Chapter 12- Quitaran Awakens
"Wait!" A black Ryori ran in the midst of the Lupora Army "Please don't!" He begged. He had frigid blue eyes, and he was accompanied by a dark blue Ryori who looked like the definition of elegance. She had elegant jewels littered on her body, and flower markings.
"Why should w-" Star began, but her eyes widened when she saw who was with him. "Queen Vasilisa. Where have you been?" She demanded. But her voice was filled with something new, fear and respect instead of anger.
"Asleep. Only now did I awaken from my curse. And I apologize for that." Vasilisa dipped her head. "Betrayed by my own husband. He was a very insecure sylesti. I know you were just discussing the Qitari prophecy, were you not?"
"Yes, we were." Amaria replied.
"The first three lines,
When one of the otherworldly
One of the cowardly
Chooses to curse with the night

I believe it is about Aether. Do you know he plans to use the Dark Curse? If he does, the so called happiness from the fourth line would be the only thing to stop him."
"I-I thought my mother was the key to it, but it's you, isn't it, Amaria?" The second Ryori asked. "You have some sort of power-the power to make others around you happier."
"It isn't a power." Amaria whispered. "It's me. It's not something I can do, it's something I am."
"You must be that line of the prophecy." Vasilisa decided. "Your friends are safe in the Ryori stronghold, for now. Do not raid today though, raid tomorrow. Trust me."
"My father's almost completely corrupt. The dark curse is setting. Sure, he'd be more powerful tomorrow, but the prophecy states for it to be then." Bolt explained.
"It's the only way to truly defeat him." Vasilisa agreed.
"..." Amaria found her consciousness slipping.....
~~~~~~~~~~
She was in a cave.
No, a cave wasn't right. It was more of a room than that. A purple light spilled from the entrance.
A figure was standing there, looking at her with delight. It- no, she, was armored, with draconic wings.
"At last I've reached you!" She spoke, though her voice was deep and gravelly, the excitement couldn't be contained. "Listen, I'm a Qitari."
"A Qit-Qitari?" Amaria asked.
"Yes, I live in Qitaran. My name is Ceren. Qitaran is hidden for now, but we'll appear in a few days. Just listen- sit tight. I've been trying to reach you for months now, but it hasn't worked until today, and I don't have much time." She sighed. "But you have to know Qitaran has awakened. And trust me, you have to wait for us. And I have to tell you-" Her voice faded, and Amaria woke up.
"Amaria! Are you okay?" Star's worried voice penetrated the vision.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Amaria replied. "Don't worry about me. It happens sometimes." She replied sheepishly. "So, should we go for a battle plan?"
"I thought you'd never ask." Star replied.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.