Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Island Flower Power! A Stat/Purebred Pro...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/2/2015 at 5:17 PM Post #31
Oh, sorry! I didn't know. Thanks! I'm planning on saving up for one. :3
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 4/2/2015 at 6:10 PM Post #32
Let me know when you have one that is ready to sell ^^ have the gold and I don't really mind which gender/traits...I think they're all pretty
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/3/2015 at 2:33 AM Post #33
I think I decided on what I wanted to do.

I wanted to do a little bonus for my early interested people anyways, so for the people who have shown interest for my project before/a little after it was finished, I will do option 1 of my previous post: PM each of you and ask in a contract to not breed the finished project pet (the cheaper alternative).

So for the few of you that were previously interested, the full pet price will be 675k each. (gosh that's cheap now that I look at it lol) It would make me happy if you guys went to buy your own infertility philter on your own time and budget and apply it to the pet, but I can't possibly enforce it (the same way that words are just words in a contract from me to you).
In the case that you DO breed the pet, I'll...idk, I'll stalk the pet you bred it to, the offspring, see what you do with it, see what happens, tell my friends, etc etc. o.o I really don't want to do that, but with the lineage system, this WILL be easy enough. I will blacklist you on this thread though, and I'll be pretty cheeky and shameless to tell people that my project was exploited if it is. (again, don't wanna do that!)
I only want to go this route because it's a cheaper price for you guys, and I don't want to charge you guys an extra 375k because I think a customer will take advantage of my project.

For future customers (that aren't you guys), I will be going with option 2: adding the 375k to each original price of the pet. I have enough diamonds to just buy the philter myself, so my diamond rate is 2500 for this exchange. Customers can also provide the infertility philter themselves to remove the added cost of 375k.

---

Regarding the pets: they will be the offspring of the current generation that I'm waiting on to mature right now.

-They will all be parented by this female aeri and this male aeri. All offspring will be related to each other.

-The discounted price for a max stat aeri is 675k, for early interested people only.
-The regular price for a max stat aeri is 1050k, or 1.05mil, or 1,050,000 gold. (Or 675k if you provide your own philter or 150 diamonds.)
-If you decide to buy the pet entirely in diamonds, I will have a separate and slightly more expensive price table for them.
-If you wish to buy offspring of a previous generation (before the max stat aeri, which have differing HP or stat values), let me know, as it is an option. The price table will account for previous generations.

-They will have Double Stripe and Lily Tail visible.

-There is 25% chance of Corruption to be visible and 50% of it to be carried. I don't care for this, and I won't be applying a null philter to change this. This trait has no bearing on the stats OR the purebred nature of the pet, which is what the price of the pet is paying for. In the case that you don't want Corruption visible, you can either trade it back to me and I'll breed you another egg, OR you can apply a null philter at your leisure. Please do not expect a 3vis, and demand a refund because it is not 3vis, because that was not intended in the project (its mainly stats and purebred, not vis).

-I don't care if you genderbend or dye the pet, go nuts!

-It would be greatly appreciated if you applied a Philter of Infertility if I have not done so. If I am not applying it, I will ask you in a PM before selling the pet to not breed the pet for any reason. I will ask for a PM agreeing to that term, save that PM, and closely monitor the pets I sell over time.

-If you want to buy another pet, regardless of early interest, you will have to pay the added price of 375k or provide an infertility philter for another egg.

-If you use the pet in battle, I'd love to have feedback on this thread on how the stats optimized your battling/exploring experience. :)

The first egg will go to SpaceElf1, then everyone on my interest list in order (from top to bottom), if they are ready to make the contract, will get their egg in that order. (Again, each will be PM'd a contract of agreement not to breed, etc.)

That should be all for now. :) I will get to reconstructing new price tables later.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/3/2015 at 5:13 AM Post #34
Awesome, sounds good! I'm a little short of the required gold right now, but I will happily PM you when I have the 675k and am ready to purchase :)
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 10
Posted: 4/3/2015 at 12:36 PM Post #35
I'd rather do the contract and save up and buy one of my own eventually.

I do not have 675k right now, I've got 633k and I've been saving. I should have 675k by the time you get down to me on the list (hopefully).
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/12/2015 at 2:44 AM Post #36
Bump!

(the max stat aeris are breeding and are on the way!)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/19/2015 at 3:02 AM Post #37
Bump-date!

I ended up hatching a 3vis!
I hope you guys don't mind if I keep him. ;w;ll

I will keep breeding until Aloha and Mahalo breed a 3vis, so I can have 3vis offspring guaranteed. If you have already bought a max stat aeri and would wish to get a 3vis by the time such a pair arises, feel free to let me know and an exchange can be made. :)
(more details will come...once a mate is bred aha)

Also, going down the line to distribute early interest aeris. ^^
I can try and accommodate gender preferences! Please contact me if you have one in mind.
However, I will only breed enough aeris until I cover all the players in the list. (There's like 6 people on the early interest list, 1 already got their aeri.)
If I have bred enough aeris to cover the entire list, you will have to take whatever aeri is remaining, regardless of preference, sorry. :(

Anyways, I will continue to go down the line. ^^ Next up is Emgeal, then Everlost, then Crystal25152, then Barcode454. ColonelHazard said she'll hold out for a girl.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/19/2015 at 4:55 AM Post #38
Ah cool, congrats on the 3-vis! I'm not a huge fan of corruption, so I'm still happy with getting a 2-vis baby.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 7:41 AM Post #39
Yippee! :D
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/27/2015 at 8:42 PM Post #40
Bumpdate!

I got another 3vis to pair with the aeri from before, so when they age, I'll genderbend one, and will make max-stat offspring. (and if you wish to trade in your aeri, lemme know, yadda yadda)

Emgeal, if you have the gold by the time I get the next aeri ready, lemme know. :)
Otherwise, Crystal and Barcode are up next.

I will be using the first 3vis offspring from my first 3vis pair to trade with one of Maimah's max stat patriotic griffies. ^^

Afterwards, I'm really hoping to get a sale thread up for both 2vis and 3vis.

Alongside this project, I'm hoping to take up a Nether Frost Ny'vene max-stat project (with the help of some community members, fund wise). I'm also on the lookout for other themed 6vis stat projects that I can boost stats for. ^^ If you're interested in donating or selling me philters, or pointing me to someone who does, lemme know!

Thanks for your patronage and interest, everyone! /o/
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.