Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Island Flower Power! A Stat/Purebred Pro...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/5/2015 at 2:41 AM Post #11
Pinging you two (Abraxas and Colonel) because you guys were interested in a stat project, and now I have it all laid out in a somewhat organized thread! c: You can view the pets on the front page. The pets in the first post are the latest gen.

Would you like to be pinged for updates/sale opportunities? (there probably won't be any for the next few months, as my project's still not finished ;w;)
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 1/5/2015 at 4:48 AM Post #12
Looks awesome, Flute! Definitely add me to the ping list :)

I love lily tail - - it's one of my favourite Aeri mutations! Also, the colour scheme kind of reminds me of the pink and yellow power rangers.... Girl power! I have been using an all-female battle team since I joined (at first it was just by chance, but it has sort of become a thing...) so this kind of fits with that.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 1/25/2015 at 8:46 AM Post #13
Congrats SpaceElf1! You won a max-stat IF Aeri from my 2nd Sylestianniversary Raffle!

I decided to ping you here, since my thread might want a bump aha.

The project expects to finish itself by May (if not sooner, but don't hold me to that). I'll ping you to let you know when there's an egg ready for you!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 1/25/2015 at 1:10 PM Post #14
This is great. I use all my Themed pets for adventuring or for Missions, and I don't own a single IF Aeridini yet.

Also, Lily Tail is awesome.

Thank you!

Edited By SpaceElf1 on 3/22/2015 at 7:09 PM.
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/18/2015 at 11:47 AM Post #15
I'm interested in one when your project is done :) add me to the ping list please
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 10
Posted: 2/18/2015 at 12:03 PM Post #16
I'm super duper interested.

I have a 4 magical pies and 1 prismatic filter that I could give you to help out if you would like/need.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 1:24 AM Post #17
Hi everyone! (all 4 of you on the ping list of interest aha)

As of right now (though it's not really well documented on the first page), I am on the second-to-last generation (or third-to-last, since I'll technically sell the offspring of the last generation) of stat babies. :) It excites me for no reason at all, all things considered lol.

I am glad to announce that in the end, the babies will have 2 visibles! (as compared to just 1, which was the most probably prediction early on in the project, like months ago aha)
At the moment, its Double Stripes (the wing gene) and Lily Tail (the tail mutation). (and if you cross your fingers, legs, and every other limb in your body, there's Coral Snake hidden under Double Stripes, which looks cooler, so let's hope for that to come out)

After all is said and done there, I would have completed my main goal: breeding a full-stat set of purebred IF aeris. However, there are other things I'd like to do:

Project 2: Bring out the Coral Snake gene AND the Corruption mutation.
(3vis, maybe a few months)

This will take some experimentation, and the stats will flux a little in this experiment.
In the end, I'll want a certain combination of traits: Coral Snake, Lily Tail, and Corruption. The traits will have more priority over the stats in this case.

Once I get a set of breedable 3vis from this project, I am thinking about breeding them to max stat as well. But for now, I just want to get my main project done first. x:

Project 3: Bring out Milk Snake gene, and some others.
(4vis+, relatively much longer)

This is actually pretty far-fetched, since Milk Snake disappeared in the generations early on. This will be harder to breed to completion stat-wise. But it would make the aeridini look less plain lol.

This will be tougher, but hopefully if I finish Project 2, I can have an easier time breeding what I already have with the one gene, and just focus on bringing out what I want one at a time. Inefficient, but all for making the aeridini look less plain. Afterwards, I'm not sure if I want to stat-breed the end result (a 4vis, with Milk Snake, Coral Snake, Lily Tail, and Corruption), but that would take more prismatic philters and genderswaps than what I had prepared.

-----

Anyways, those were just my thoughts on this project, because even though they're max stat, they're pretty plain, and I've seen other players stat breed pets with more traits than mine. ;w; Which I don't mind, but I might as well not scrap my aeridinis and see where I can go from here.

The problem is, if I decide to sell offspring from projects 2 or 3 (which would be maybe months to a year after I finish this current project), they'd still be breedable with the offspring of my main project. I'm still worried about people breeding my pets for their own recreation (see my About section), but at the same time, I'd like to share my projects with others for a reasonable (not too high, not too low) price.
You're free to tell me your input on the matter. :)

As far as donations go, I'm actually okay with finishing up the project on my own supplies. ^^ (Thank you very much if you were thinking to donate philters and stuff!)
Projects 2 and/or 3 may need future donations, but I'm still iffy if I want to do those yet.

It may take about...a month or two (or more lol) to finish up this main project (of getting to full stats, regardless of traits). So if you're intending to buy one of my offspring, be aware and save up! (I don't have any current intentions to change my prices that are on the first page.)

Thanks for your time and interest! :)
Edited By Flute on 2/28/2015 at 1:57 AM.
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 3:12 AM Post #18
Pricing seems fair to me :3 I like simpler...not too cluttered visually
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 4:14 AM Post #19
Whooo! That's super exciting, Flute! Looking forward to seeing the final product :)

My own stat project is only in its third generation right now, so I have no idea how much longer it will take... Will be nice to be able to purchase one of your stat babies sooner!
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 10
Posted: 2/28/2015 at 2:53 PM Post #20
I'm looking forward to getting one (regardless of Generation).

I'll be saving up for it as I only have 475k right now.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.