Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Summer F...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 5/25/2014 at 7:10 PM Post #51
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14098&page=3#23
Author: Katasaur
Time Posted: 5/16/2014 at 3:57 PM
Summer makes me think of the ocean so...

Links to individual items
Outfit: Octopus dress
Held: Dog shark pup
-----> I realized after I drew this that if this is used, the shark's tail will have to be repositioned to avoid layering issues with other outfits.

Will add more stuff to the outfit as I think of them.

Oh... my goodness...

I was going to make my own entry and was looking through the entries to make sure that I didn't do the same thing as someone else when I saw this magnificent creation. Then I decided that I'd be lazy and just back this entry instead.

Octopus dress!
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 10:27 AM Post #52
I was sketching at work the other day, trying to think of hwat i could do for my design, and i suddenly had inspiration hit me. What do all kids want in the summer, when it is hot and there is no way to escape the heat?

ICE CREAM!

So, i fashioned my design off of a waffle cone and sundae.

The utfit is a tribute tto the waffle cone, with waffle-cone textured accents on the sides udnerneath the ribcage and ice cream fluff(or whipped cream) lining the neckline. The dress itself was hoenstly a bit longer in the digital version than the original freehand sketch. the skirt of the dress is layered with hot fudge (REAL hot fudge) accents. The lwoer layer of the skirt is covered with sprinkles. It also features a cherry necklace.

The headpiece is a regal crown, topped with a sweet cherry. (to top is all off)

The back item is nothing other than a mountainous ice cream sundae, sided with a tasty giant waffle cone (that seems to have fallen on its side o.o)

And finally, my favorite part....

The held item is what i like to call the Giant Spork of Doom.

Because you can't eat ice cream with a spork.

(Also, here, have the original freehand sketch of it that i did at work XD )
Edited By Lostwords13 on 5/26/2014 at 10:33 AM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 12:40 AM Post #53
Simple Beach Outfit. Though, I may change it to something else. I have lots of ideas~

WIP1:
x
Edited By Taptothebeat on 5/30/2014 at 5:39 PM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 8:33 AM Post #54
few so I will have to keep updating as I go.. *first time drawing digitally.. hard yeesh..*

My inspiration is a Japanese Summer festival.

(and here they are; names and individual accessories)
Avatar Back Item: Essence of Koi (I figured that the koi would be the back colours and the water could be eye colour or something..)
Avatar Held Item: Traditional Fan of Calm, Beauty and Peace. (the designs on the fans were just ones I thought were pretty, can always be changes of course)
Avatar Head Item: Kitsune Mask (Him/Her -- though if my entry gets chosen either mask would work for both genders.)

(lol can you tell when I finally got the hang of brush pressure)
Edited By Willowdarimn on 5/29/2014 at 11:19 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 3:37 PM Post #55
Deleted my last entry because I hated it...so I created a new one if that's okay!
Summer makes me think of the past with parasols and all those weird outfits with ribbons on and flowers >_>

Wings/Back: Ribbons
Helm: Parasol
Outfit: Ribbon Dress/ Ribbon Frock
Head: Sun hat? Dunno the name of it Xo

Also it is labeled :3 My handwritting is so bad...
Edited By Coradrawa on 5/28/2014 at 7:08 AM.
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 3:58 PM Post #56

The wings are wings and the outfit is outfit :)
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 5:05 PM Post #57
My first two ideas (hawaii island/ice cream) ended up being taken by someone else, so I had to brainstorm to find a third option. I think it did me good, It's my first ever design I'm actually fond of.

The main thing about summer is the sun, right? So this is Ra, the egyptian Sun God:

Outfit: Robes of the Splendent Sun
Wings: Scarab Wings
Back: Ankh Symbol
Held: Sceptre of Ra
Head: Crown of Ra

His crown incorporates the sun disc that Ra used to be depicted with, and the tiny snake is an "Uraeus", a symbol of royalty. The pattern on his necklace is also a stylised sun. The thing in his hand is a "was sceptre", a symbol of godly power. They had a forked bottom and were topped with an animal head - I'm not sure if it ever was a bird in reality, but Ra was associated with the falcon or hawk, so I went with that.

And the female version:

Held: Sceptre of Hathor
Head: Crown of Hathor

I hope it's OK that I made a variant of the held and head item for this (otherwise ignore them for the purpose of the contest please). While googling for references of Ra, I came across an image of Hathor, and she had such a magnificent headdress with the sun disc in it, that I just had to make my female version into her! She is associated with cows, so she carries the sun between horns, and I also included a cow head on her staff rather than Ra's falcon. I also decided that the head item needed to change her hairstyle to something suitably egyptian, because none of the existing ones fit the theme (possibly for the male version as well?).

I decided to show her without the ankh to show off the shape of the wings better.
Edited By Olooriel on 5/28/2014 at 8:50 AM.
Asviloka
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 89
Posted: 5/28/2014 at 10:40 AM Post #58
Olooriel, ooh, I love it~ Support so much! And that hairstyle... :D
Mutt
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/28/2014 at 7:44 PM Post #59

Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 5/30/2014 at 11:17 AM Post #60
Omg phierlon those are incredible XD!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.