Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Summer F...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 5/30/2014 at 3:44 PM Post #61
I haven't been able to get on much, other then my phone. I was gonna do a yukata, but I saw Willow already did, and that's not exactly something you can change much, I have a new outfit Idea, but while I'm here Imma nab the male base for the outfit.

Head:
female version head: Japanese Hair Ornament: Zolnixi :
The little yellow balls are suppose to be bells ^^; I really would like to see a whole set of sylesti head pieces, with matching mask
Male: Japanese Mask: Kinda Bulbori:

Held:
Japanese traditional purse: I did the sun since its the symbol of the festival, but feel free to substitute:

Back: Sunflowers:

Wings: Summer Storm Wings:

Outfit: Ocean walk
Female:

The dress and shawl are seethrough. There is a 2nd layer under the original dress that prevents too much from showing, and has a color change effect on the rest of the dress, giving it a kinda tie-dye look. The white bit on the leg is actually part of the dress.
Male:TBA
Edited By Kinuna on 5/30/2014 at 3:59 PM.
Luxkitty
Level 56
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 5/30/2014 at 4:32 PM Post #62
cool design! maybe have her hold the magic flower? and a flower crown for the head item? just a suggestion, i like a midsummer nights dream a lot! c:
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/30/2014 at 5:10 PM Post #63
@Luxkitty

Thank you so much! I thought about the magic flower but then rereading parts of the play I think that's the last thing Titania would want to be looking at. lol In fact, I was thinking of the Titania outfit being like the Hades/Persephone outfit where it's Oberon for males and Titania for females but after rereading things I got so mad at Oberon I got to angry to make anything based on him. But I was thinking though of doing a flower crown like you're suggesting. I just don't know if I can do one that looks very good. At least there's still a bit of time left to try to figure something out.

Btw, from what I was reading the magic flower should probably be a Viola tricolor.

Also, thank you Asviloka for the compliment as well! Sorry it's such a belated thank you.
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 5/31/2014 at 11:16 AM Post #64

Outfit: Cloud Dress
Wings: Sunbeams
Back: Clouds
Head: Sun Crown
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/31/2014 at 6:48 PM Post #65
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14098&page=7#63
Author: Savynn
Time Posted: 5/30/2014 at 5:10 PM
@Luxkitty

Thank you so much! I thought about the magic flower but then rereading parts of the play I think that's the last thing Titania would want to be looking at. lol In fact, I was thinking of the Titania outfit being like the Hades/Persephone outfit where it's Oberon for males and Titania for females but after rereading things I got so mad at Oberon I got to angry to make anything based on him. But I was thinking though of doing a flower crown like you're suggesting. I just don't know if I can do one that looks very good. At least there's still a bit of time left to try to figure something out.

Btw, from what I was reading the magic flower should probably be a Viola tricolor.

Also, thank you Asviloka for the compliment as well! Sorry it's such a belated thank you.

Lol Savy you should do a male with a donkey mask (totally wanted to use the other word but thought that people wont get it unless they have read the play.)

//Shot//
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 9:35 PM Post #66
Summer makes me think of the ocean. So here we go!

Ok so here is my female version:

Male version is coming soon:

Anyways! Items:
Avatar Head: Ocean Headdress/(Male Equivalent - In progress)
Avatar Outfit: Currently nameless/working on male equivalent
Bsw
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 11:57 PM Post #67
Following my pet themes of Lightning and Thunderstorms i did a few items for Storms

I did a Lightning Circlet-- its a circlet of lightning with a lightning bolt adorning the middle
a Lightning Staff- is a column of clouds with lightning all over
and
a Thunderstorm Dress-- a dress with lightning bolts on it
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.