Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Peppermint Nephini Breeding Thread
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 3:22 AM Post #101
Just wanted to do some confirmations. In the previous list, it showed as us needing a male offspring between my female and Kelardy's male with either visible or carried leaf petal wings. I talked with Kelardy and my girl is no longer needed for breedings for friends so I suppose any offspring now would be for the projects. Do I still need to see about further breedings for the male?

I was going to see about doing a breedings with you next since you asked previously but would you want me to go on to doing breedings with Selestial next instead?

Also, I was still planning on paying the breeding fees for Spooks' male at some point as well.

Here's my new hatchling btw from a reciprocal breeding with Kelardy's male and my female.

Mother: Un-named
Father: Pepper

Gene One: Faded Rings (recessive - leopard)
Gene Two: None
Gene Three: Kaiju (recessive - nebula)
Mutation One: Leaf Petal Wings (recessive - ethereal wings)
Mutation Two: None
Mutation Three: None
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 3:44 AM Post #102
in all honestly I got a little lost as to who had completed what as far as the old list goes as people haven't posted all the babies or listed who got what from what. (It's just a lot of information to go through more than anything)

So basically I created a new breeding plan list just because I knew a lot of us were starting to lag in breeding. Many of the babies in the new list aren't adults so I kind of just figured if anyone needed to finish up the other list, they could continue to do so.

As far as you and I go, I am more than happy to do a breeding with you, but we don't need blue dragon (I got it mixed up with glowing sea.) So it's really only if you want to do one. As you can see, I have quite a list of little nephinis going on and it won't affect me if you do not want to do the breeding. If you do want to do the breeding, I am more than happy to do so. My biggest reason for wanting to do it was just to add some more separation to the gene pool parent wise.

The problem with spook's boy is that the gene we need is a recessive to a completely dominant gene. I can't figure out how we are going to breed it into the pool since if we breed to him, either the dominant will be the visible gene and most likely the hidden will be the girl's vis. And if we breed him to a girl without that gene, then the dominant will be a carried without the hidden.
Zisimilewuzz
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 13
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 8:02 AM Post #103
Selestial, my female unfortunately won't become an adult until after I leave for the trip with my geology seminar, so I'm probably not going to be able to set her up for breeding until I get back on the 22nd. I didn't start giving her pies soon enough... ;u; Sorry about the delay!
Kelardy1
Level 60
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 10:05 AM Post #104
Okay, my pair is open for working on projects, the last few friend I was going to give babies too haven't been online in a while.

I do have an offspring of my own now, a baby from my own pair:

Female:
Gene One: Faded Rings
Gene Two: None
Gene Three: Runic Swirls
Mutation One: Ethereal Wings
Mutation Two: Flowered Vines
Mutation Three: Fairy Shimmer

Just hatched her and will add her into my post After I finish my mass hatching ^^;

Another girl

Gene One: Faded Rings
Gene Two: Monarch Butterfly
Gene Three: Nebula

Mutation One: Leaf Petal Wings (Hidden Ethereal Wings)
Mutation Two: None
Edited By Kelardy1 on 4/1/2014 at 12:02 AM.
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 10:12 AM Post #105
I havent bred my neph with anyone except for giving a neph to someone in exchange for a project baby..so im all confused right now..just point me at a person who has a male to breed with i guess
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 3/12/2014 at 4:08 PM Post #106
Sorry Karma.

Let's try to get you up to speed.

We are working of 3 different 6 vis projects and in order to do so need certain genes bred into the pets.

So what you need to do is look at the list you were pinged to and then breed with who you have been listed to breed with for that certain trait.

So first up on the list is your female with my male for vis butterfly wings. The pairing should also give you and I (hopefully) Vis fairy rings and carried autumn harvest and fairy shimmer.

Which is 4 out of the 6 genes desired for one of the 6 vis projects.

I've already set my male up for you to breed to. Once the baby hatches, come back here and post a picture with the trait information.

We will be using the baby when it grows up so please do not sell or trade it at this time.

If the baby doesn't have all the needed genes, then you set your girl up for me and I'll breed my male to her so that we can try again.

If you are looking to sell or trade a PM offspring, please let us know and we will work with you to get a baby good for that.

But the listed pairs we have, those babies will really be instrumental in helping us reach our goals so we really do need them.

I don't know about everyone else but I believe we are all on the same page about breeding 6 vis nephinis so that everyone who is participating in helping here will receive a 6 vis PM neph when the time comes.
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 3/15/2014 at 7:14 PM Post #107
My baby from my girl and dark's boy

His traits

Gene One: Swoosh
Gene Two: Blue Dragon
Mutation One: Leaf Petal Wings
Mutation Two: Autumn Harvest

All the traits are carries except for the leaf petal wings
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/19/2014 at 7:16 PM Post #108
Karma, your male also has Ethereal Wings as a recessive hidden gene.

My new male hatchling is pretty similar to Karma's minus mine not having fairy shimmer or a recessive wing gene.

Mother: Un-named
Father: Un-named

Gene One: Swoosh
Gene Two: Blue Dragon
Mutation One: Leaf Petal Wings
Mutation Two: Autumn Harvest
Mutation Three: None
Kelardy1
Level 60
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/22/2014 at 6:28 AM Post #109
I'm ready to help with breeding projects ^^ just tell me who and which of my pair I need to breed with

I have posted above a peppermint offspring from my own pair (I'd planned on giving it to a friend but they've not been on in a while) but it does have Ethereal Wings Carried (no vis on top of it)
Edited By Kelardy1 on 3/22/2014 at 6:29 AM.
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 3/31/2014 at 8:44 PM Post #110
MALE OFFSPRING WITH A LEOPARD CARRY!!!!

10G BREEDING FEE WHEN ADULT!!

(sorry for the caps was hoping to get a male like this one so ppl don't have to pay 90 to breed with spooks boy. ^_^")
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.