Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Peppermint Nephini Breeding Thread
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 2/1/2014 at 10:49 PM Post #21
Thank you very much, Marsandin and Zisimilewuzz. I suppose the first thing we'll have to do is come up with a breeding plan and see who else has traits that are needed in the design. We can take advantage of the more recessive traits being paired with the ones we're aiming for so we should be able to make do with only one nephini having a trait if need be. I've been having a rough day and have a headache that's persisting so I don't think my brain will help me figure out exactly what to do at least right now. I wonder if there's anyone here who's really good at planning this out?

These are the Nephini that have the traits (visible or recessive) we would need if we go with the design I posted. And we could use other Nephini with traits recessive to the ones we want. Looks like we will definitely have to ask for Rosakala's help.

Faded Rings - Zisimilewuzz's male, Kelardy1's male and female
Monarch Butterfly - Darkwingedangel's male and Spooks's male
Fairy Runes - Rosakala's female
Leaf Petal Wings - my female, Selestial's female, Kelardy1's male
Lightning Jewels - Spook's male, Zisimilewuzz's male,
Fairy Shimmer - Zisimilewuzz's male, Rosakala's female, Dragondawn's female, Kelardy1's female, Darkwingedangel's male and female

I think it would be fun to have projects that involve many different people so even if someone's Nephini isn't used in this time that they can be involved in another project?

One other thing we'll have to figure out is distribution of offspring if we're working on a project involving multiple people. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sorenaorod
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 9:00 AM Post #22
This is my 6-vis design goal that I think is really nice.
Would anyone else like to work towards this?

This has Faded Rings, Glowing Sea, Fairy Runes, Butterfly Wings, Autumn Harvest, and Fairy shimmer.
These are the Nephini that have the traits (visible or recessive):

Gene One: Faded Rings (Kelardy1 girl, Zisimilewuzz's boy)
Gene Two: Glowing Sea ( Rosakala's girl)
Gene three: Fairy Runes : ( Rosakala's girl,& boy{ when adult})
Mutation One: Butterfly Wings: (Sorenaorod's boy, Selestial's girl, Dragondawn's girl, Savynn's girl)
Mutation two: Autumn Harvest: (Kelardy1's girl, Sorenaorod's boy, , Marsandin's boy, Spooky's boy)
Mutation three: Fairy shimmer : ( Kelardy1's girl, Rosakala's girl & boy { when adult}, Dragondawn's girl, Zisimilewuzz's boy)

And Darkwingedangel's girl will do perfect in most parts when she's adult.

It seems this goal could not work without Rosakala's help.
Edited By Sorenaorod on 2/2/2014 at 1:10 PM.
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 9:54 AM Post #23
mine doesn't have harvest.
Zisimilewuzz
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 10:02 AM Post #24
@Sorenaorod: I'd be happy to help with this project too -- basically just let me know when I need to do what with PepperG and it'll happen!

@Savynn: Distributing offspring... Hm, with a project this big, I guess we can't really have people just do egg exchanges -- it's completely impractical once you factor in the recovery time for all the females, and besides, who would be exchanging with who, and at what stage?

Maybe people could get offspring that aren't "useful" to the project somehow and are from a pair that doesn't include their own neph, so they can get some fresh blood for their own breeding? It would be a lot to keep track of, but that's the only thing I can think of.
Rosakala
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:02 AM Post #25
I have no problems helping out with breeding those projects. :)

As a side note I had a Enhanced Nephini Essence I had used before this thread kicked off, so I had generated a boy to match my girl.

Gene One: None
Gene Two: Stripes
Gene Three: Fairy Runes
Mutation One: None
Mutation Two: None
Mutation Three: Fairy Shimmer

He's welcomed to be used as soon as he grows up. For now Darkwingedangel get the first baby as we agreed to swap kiddos between ourselves.
Sorenaorod
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 1:30 PM Post #26
Dragondawn: yeah sorry my mistake,I edited my post. still you can help us if you want.

Zisimilewuzz: thanks, as soon as I know if any one else is interested or not, we will talk about our program, as it is a big project with several people and limited female in the beginning , I'm sure a VERY GOOD organization should be put in it. and I think we should be in harmony with Savynn's project because some of basic Neph are involved in both.

Rosakala: thanks a lot, your boy is added now. though your pretty girl is still very important because she is the only one who has Glowing Sea.
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 3:44 PM Post #27

heres my six vis twist. Her traits are Leopard, Glowing Sea, Fairy Runes, Butterfly Wings, Flowered Vines and Fairy Shimmer.

Ano...I think I'll post the pairing plan later///
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 4:05 PM Post #28
Love the plans from both Sorenaorod and Dragondawn, too! I wonder if we can work on all the plans for the most part at once or would it be better to focus on one or two. It wouldn't hurt my feelings for mine to wait until later. Just whichever everyone else likes I'm good with. I'd be happy to help with any of the plans.

Thanks Rosakala for letting everyone use your lovely Nephini in projects.

And I like your idea Zisimilewuzz. (Is it okay to shorten to Zisi or Zisimi?) It does sound difficult to keep track of. I wonder how we should go about it if everyone else likes it. Or if anyone else has any thoughts they would like to share on the matter?
Zisimilewuzz
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 4:12 PM Post #29
@Dragondawn: I'd love to help with your project also, since my neph has fairy shimmer. (Literally I'll just offer him up to anyone he can be useful to)

@Savynn: Zisi, Zisimi, or whatever you want to call me is fine, I'm not particular. :) If people like my idea and no one else wants to be in charge of keeping track of all the variables I might be able to do it, but since my semester just started I'm wary of committing to it right now.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 4:20 PM Post #30
Okay, Zisi then. :) I would try but I'm afraid to admit I'm not the best at being responsible for things. (I think it stems from my anxiety issues.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.