Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:08 PM Post #71
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=7#70
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 12/2/2019 at 1:16 PM
3....2....1! he counted down and leapt at the squirrel his claws out, hoping to get it.He just was glad it wasn't a bird who could fly away,he could chase a squirrel

You're still nearly 7 feet from the squirrel but leap anyway, assuming you have a better chance chasing it than stalking through the tall grass. Hurtling forward with a massive leap, you alert the squirrel but manage to snag its tail with a deft claw as it flees, dispatching it easily with a swift bite to the neck. A bit messy, but still a catch.

He turned around to glance at his mentor."how did I do?" he asked his tail wagging slightly as he cleaned a paw
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:31 PM Post #72
can you put me on the waiting list?
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:33 PM Post #73
Absolutely!
Edited By Gingertail on 12/2/2019 at 2:34 PM.
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:34 PM Post #74
Thank you so much!
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #75
He turned around to glance at his mentor."how did I do?" he asked his tail wagging slightly as he cleaned a paw

Moonstrike walks over from the river where she has been watching. "Your speed was commendable," Moonstrike acknowledges. "But you got lucky. I know you're good at stalking, Honeypaw, I want to see it." Her tail-tip flicks towards the stream as she moves on with the lesson. "What animals might we find down there?"
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 3:37 PM Post #76
Name: Dewpaw (fur)
She-cat/tom: She-cat
Clan: RiverClan
Situation: Clan Life

Description/picture:

Personality (& backstory): Young Dewpaw is determined to break though the grasp of her overbearing mother. The death of her father and sister affect her in the way that she strives to become as strong of a warrior than Hailthorn was. She's a quick thinker, and has good offensive battle skills. She has an independent and stubborn personality, but is undyingly loyal to her clan and would put herself in harm's way without question - just like her father. (Older Dewpaw is more developed but I think it would be fun to redevelop her, as usually she's a warrior when I use her)

Siblings & Family (if applicable):
Mother: Leaftail, brown tabby with green eyes, very worrisome and overprotective, treats Dewpaw like a kit, but it just afraid to lose her.
Father: Hailthorn, grey with green eyes, killed by a fox that attacked the nursery
Sibling: Maplekit, brown tabby shekit, killed by the same fox that killed Hailthorn

Hunting Skill (1 -10): 3 - she's good at tracking and pinpointing a scent, but not necessarily the fastest at catching and reaching her paws into crevices
Fighting Skill (1 - 10): 4.5?? - she puts a lot of power into her blows and has good aim, but is not great at defensive fighting and is likely to take more hits

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?: She believes in a good leader to follow by example. She believes a leader should be open-minded, fight for their clan, and have other cat's best interest at heart, including those outside of the clan.

(Thank you! By the way, I lol'd because I have an OC named Ashlight by complete coincidence)
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 6:22 PM Post #77
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=8#75
Time Posted: 12/2/2019 at 2:43 PM

Moonstrike walks over from the river where she has been watching. "Your speed was commendable," Moonstrike acknowledges. "But you got lucky. I know you're good at stalking, Honeypaw, I want to see it." Her tail-tip flicks towards the stream as she moves on with the lesson. "What animals might we find down there?"

"Oh,fish probably " he remarked glancing at the stream and taking in the scents a bit.His tail drooped a bit,dissapointed slightly at himself.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 7:40 PM Post #78
"Oh,fish probably " he remarked glancing at the stream and taking in the scents a bit. His tail drooped a bit, disappointing slightly at himself.

Moonstrike sighs in exasperation. "It's well into green-leaf, Honeypaw, the stream is little more than a trickle in the mud. And even when the fish are running in new-leaf, when have you ever seen a Thunderclan cat catch fish?"

Her annoyed stance gentles as she sees you wilt and she reaches out to touch noses with you. "It's ok to make mistakes, Starclan's sake, that's what being an apprentice is for! I offered to mentor you because you have strong potential, Honeypaw, but I need you to focus."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 7:57 PM Post #79
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=8#78
Time Posted: 12/2/2019 at 7:40 PM
"Oh,fish probably " he remarked glancing at the stream and taking in the scents a bit. His tail drooped a bit, disappointing slightly at himself.

Moonstrike sighs in exasperation. "It's well into green-leaf, Honeypaw, the stream is little more than a trickle in the mud. And even when the fish are running in new-leaf, when have you ever seen a Thunderclan cat catch fish?"

Her annoyed stance gentles as she sees you wilt and she reaches out to touch noses with you. "It's ok to make mistakes, Starclan's sake, that's what being an apprentice is for! I offered to mentor you because you have strong potential, Honeypaw, but I need you to focus."

"I duuno,maybe if we have to we'd learn to fish" he remarked gently.He rubbes noses with her a bit tho."I'll do better I promise!"
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #80
"I duuno, maybe if we have to we'd learn to fish" he remarked gently. He rubbes noses with her a bit tho. "I'll do better I promise!"

"Mice," Moonstrike begins, "usually prefer woods as do squirrels." She motions around you, noting that, while in sight, you had left the immediate river area to pursue the squirrel. "Birds may be found by the river when the berries are growing but shrews and voles are more common. They're small and fast, so you need to focus on a quick and precise blow."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.