Players 2,226 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,305,011 1,788
Generated 660,727 209
Captured 1,200,389 234
Bred 6,443,799 1,345
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Why Release Pets?
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 11/6/2019 at 11:40 PM Post #71
That is me struggling very hard to filter myself... Im very angry
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 11/6/2019 at 11:51 PM Post #72
I'm soryr if i pinged you and your don't want to be pinged. My brain won't work and my fingers started pinging.....late nights are a horror right now :P

Sorry if i'm gonna sound really rude. I try. But i'm human. We all are. And to be fair, this is still a game. Also, i'm extremely tired from an orchestra rehearsal that...did not go very well (basses forgot music, violisn idnd't practice, you get the idea, i hope.) Also, i know this is kinda aimed to Blue but the last part is for everyone.

Now just to add one or two minor details:

~Just because Syrix isn't active enough doesn't mean they aren't doign a good job. They're doing a better job then me and my trying to run the avi club tbh. Eveyrone has their ways. Eveyrone also has a personal IRL life. Hiatus is normal. As long as it doesn't keep dying over and over, it's succesful. And people still join.

~Also just wanna point out that the qoutes came from when we were having a small discussion we were having about how to deal with people who sent angry PMs and wouldn't stop. ANd like i said, eveyrone's human. We say things but we don't always totall ymean them

~Many of the active playerbase here are also friends. I've said (and been told) stuff that, to a stranger, seems rude but to us as friends, it's just constructive ctirism. Is that wrong?....Depends. But it's our choice.

~Also almlost none of the clubs are exclusive. Just fill out the application or PM the person in charge. THey'll usually let you in. And about 90% don't really chat much at all. In fact, joining clubs is great because many of them have raffles or contests with great prizes. And if you point at one of the Knuckle-meme-based ones or the DCU or something, I just want to say the the Knuckle-meme ones are open to anyone and the DCU, you just need an application. Rarely will you get turned down as long as you read through things and submit forms as asked.

~Everyone has different opinions. I understand that. But if you want to rant and criticize on it, be sure to check out the views of other players too-not jsut those you knwo but people who has been here since the begining They can give you the view of the veteran playerbase.

I'm sorry if this thread/post/whatever is just making you mad. But it's life. Life is hard, but riches come for those who work for it. And those riches ain't coming if others piggyback on their hard work and take it for themselves.

You play it one way, I play it another. That should be fine.

Now i originally replied because I thought differently a month ago. I've changed since then. I think we all have. But if we keep arguing about this, we're going to break apart relationships if someone says one thing but their friend says another. And i don't want that to happen, even if it already has.

I've had my say, now i shall go. I respect your opinion and i have my own and let's just leave it at that. And if it were me, I'd jsut leave it at that, play how I want to play, and not make too much fuss if someone does something you don't like but isn't against the rules. Now can we just end this discussion and leave it at that? This is a personal dicision and seeing how all this "pressuring others into taking your point of view" is realy not showing how close knit a community we can be. I'm sorry i've just been seeing a lot of repitive comments on both sides-both the releasers and the non releasers-and I'm sick and tired of it, if you want to rant go ahead but please don't draw eveyrone else into it too?
I love the community here and don't want to see it die just because of something that started up. Yes releasing's an issue but if we want to debate, let's do it like civilized people, in a proper manner.

I hope i made some sense in a way. I can be contradicting when i'm tired.
><> <> ><> <> ><> <> ><> <><
Edited By Orca2Whale on 11/7/2019 at 12:09 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/6/2019 at 11:52 PM Post #73
ping
Runebook
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 12:03 AM Post #74
Orca.. Please for the love of the gods, goddesses, and all that is unholy don't ping me back here when I left it an age ago, I haven't been keeping up with this debate in forever and REALLY don't feel like getting back into it now of all nights.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 12:07 AM Post #75
oops sorry! (My half-asleep brain apparently pinged random people. Whoopsies....that's it, i'm gonna go take a nap or two to clear my head...)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 11/7/2019 at 12:08 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 12:32 AM Post #76
Everyone's tired of this but at the same time arguing xD
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 12:54 AM Post #77
I am too, I feel like I'm in a war zone and I want to be in this but I'm really trying not to say anything rude to anyone just because they're saying hurtful things about me, that'll just escalate things but it's so hard not to... I don't know, how did I do? I tend to lose my temper a lot, but at least I can think about it online.
Edited By Canawlia on 11/7/2019 at 1:13 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 12:55 AM Post #78
What I said Above, Orca
Also, I edited my post a lot
Edited By Canawlia on 11/7/2019 at 12:58 AM.
Xxbluewhirlxx
Level 32
Knight
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 1:25 PM Post #79
I don't understand why you'd blame one specific person for giving me information when I was interviewing multiple people. I mentioned that interviewed more than one in my post, so please understand that accusing one player of things that multiple players told me is quite interesting.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 1:43 PM Post #80
Still. Did you get opinions from just people you know/semi know, from random people, or did you target specific people to ask?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.