Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/4/2021 at 11:32 AM Post #241
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=24#240
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 3/4/2021 at 11:26 AM
"Of course the magic and science section," she says, pointing above her. "It's the furthest right on the second floor. Don't forget," she adds sternly, "Attempting any magic or science experiments inside this building, or any building that isn't cleared, is strictly illegal."
Siara initially giggles at this but then frowns.

"Of course," I agree- as usual, I'm not looking to cause trouble. I thank the librarian for her help and head off to said section with Siara.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 6:03 PM Post #242
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=24#236
Time Posted: 3/4/2021 at 11:00 AM
He shrugs. "I didn't, but you're bound to find one somewhere in Downtown Fantasia. I don't keep track of where the stores are, you know," he chuckles. "Those'll be four silvers."

"Ah, ok!" evan says, "Here is your silver". Evan hands over the silvers then grabs the crackers. He leavs the store than starting walking around to find a nother store. As he is doing this, he has already opened one of the packeges of crackers and has started to eat them
Edited By Noha on 3/5/2021 at 6:03 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 7:15 PM Post #243
You flip the page, somewhat expecting more on the topic, but that just appears to be the end of the section on that particular occurrence. You can close the book now, pick up another book, or read another section of the book if you wish.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 7:34 PM Post #244
(Lol, I'm not surprised and yeah ice cream probably exists in some form xD)

He waves you a cheery farewell.
Well, ice cream probably isn't the healthiest thing to eat for breakfast. You are feeling slightly hungry, but it's nothing stopping you from going to the library, either, despite not knowing exactly what you'd look up in the library. It's not like there's a section called "What to do when you wake up yesterday".
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 7:45 PM Post #245
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=23#225
Time Posted: 2/28/2021 at 11:47 AM
The Outlands are usually a peaceful place, at least to you. Some Fantasians might call them boring, so far away from the bustle of the main part of the city, but that was probably exactly why you enjoyed it. And since your mentor was sick, this was the next best thing, plus your dogs loved it too.
You thought it was odd that the trees looked kind of warped, though. And that it was eerily quiet. And your dogs had suddenly started growling at nothing. And that the bird you were watching out of the corner of your eye just disappeared- wait, what?
The next thing you know, it's all chaos but with no one around, the sky is dark, the trees are shattering into a million pieces, your dogs are gone (rip), something is crashing down next to you, and now you're falling because the ground beneath your feet is disappearing...
Blinking, you find yourself lying down in bed, nowhere near the Outlands. You think you were awakened by the sound of your dogs barking downstairs as they usually do when they're hungry for breakfast. There's nothing to suggest that whatever scene you just witnessed two seconds ago was real, but you're still panicked as if you'd simply been transported from there and then to here with no time in between...

What do you do?

I take a moment to slow down my breathing in an attempt to calm myself - real or not, that feeling of falling was still terrifying to me. I roll out of bed and start getting ready for the day. I don't get those falling dreams often, but they're still the worst. I run downstairs and pour a bunch of kibble for the dogs. Petting them a bit longer than usual, I attempt to assure myself that they're still here and haven't disappeared out of my life.

I think about going out to the outlands again since my mentor's still is probably taking his sick leave. Or was that in the dream? Strange, me being confused about dreams and reality doesn't happen after the few minutes of being awake. Oh well. I'll go check at the station(?) if he's there. I eat breakfast and everything else a normal person would do during the morning. I pet my dogs and say, "Be good, okay?"

I walk outside and make my way over to the station(???) through the crowd of people.
Edited By Whiterosealliance on 3/5/2021 at 7:50 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 7:50 PM Post #246
"That's bad," Siara hisses once you're out of earshot. "If we want to make something, we'll either have to find an authorized building and somehow not get caught, or do it in your shop and also not get caught."
You find the magic and science section exactly where the librarian directed you. It's mostly bookshelves, but there are some items on display in glass cases near the back of the section.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 9:08 PM Post #247
(Pinging you, Lark, so you know I saw it before bed and pinging myself so I respond after I wake up tomorrow.)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 9:41 PM Post #248
Passerby give you weird looks as you eat the crackers, but no one questions you. Pretty soon, you find yourself in the main part of Downtown Fantasia, outside of the peaceful area near your college campus. The quiet streets give way to busy ones, and you're jostled quite a few times as people rush by you, shouting and clanging forming the backing track. There are buildings lining the streets on either side of you, any of them could be stores.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 11:10 PM Post #249
(Uhh let's go with office if that's aight? xD)
(Dude I just realized that your character's occupation in this RPG is practically the one my character in your RPG has in his canon verse)

Even if it had been a dream, the line between dream and reality must be so thin that you don't even remember having fallen asleep last night. You dodge the crowds and make your way to the office, about a five minute walk from your apartment.
Your mentor's office is locked, but you'd fortunately brought the spare key with you out of habit. The office is adjacent to the police station - practically a separate building, but still convenient, and it allows you guys to have some personal space.
Edited By Larkien on 3/5/2021 at 11:12 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:28 AM Post #250
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=25#246
Time Posted: 3/5/2021 at 7:50 PM
"That's bad," Siara hisses once you're out of earshot. "If we want to make something, we'll either have to find an authorized building and somehow not get caught, or do it in your shop and also not get caught."
You find the magic and science section exactly where the librarian directed you. It's mostly bookshelves, but there are some items on display in glass cases near the back of the section.

I nod in affirmation. "I'd say the shop is probably our best bet, although we'll still have to be quite careful....." My eyes scan the bookshelves, giving them a quick once-over. "So.... ah, what are we looking for, exactly?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.